PDA

View Full Version : Rash caught from sick girl

rage_face
07-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Decided to take advantage of cheap Tuesday last night, won't name the girl, but she was coughing all over the place once we got into the room. I asked if she was ok and she said yes. After seeing her naked, I noticed she had this red rash in her pubes area. In hindsight I knew I should've left, but I thought I'd paid anyway so might as well go ahead, and had a non-spectacular session.

Today I woke with extremely itchy pubes, only to look down and saw a huge red rash!!!

FML. Now I have to take time off work to see a doctor :fire:

asiafever
07-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Oooooooooh fuck that is not good...
Here's hoping it's just something easily cleared up...

Sextus
07-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Never has an avatar suited a post so well!

i have no idea what would happen that quickly??

World citizen
07-08-2013, 11:07 PM
sounds like pubic lice ('crabs') - nasty little ectoparasites that live in public hair and drink your blood ... they're extremely contagious so get that shit sorted yo

HengDai
07-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Never has an avatar suited a post so well!

i have no idea what would happen that quickly??

LOL so true!

It could be crabs (pubic lice) - in any case, that rash should have raised alarms bells and you should have turned around and got the f*ck out of there. Lesson learned I guess.

Sextus
07-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I posted elsewhere a news article that reported that crabs are on the way to becoming extinct because of the trend to bare pussies championed by the likes of me!

(pause here while I accept your applause)

No habitat = no crabs. Just like when they cut down a rainforest.

And it only takes the women to do it to be effective hahahahahaha....!

World citizen
07-08-2013, 11:49 PM
sextus - any plans for a sexual health examination of dudes involved in your gangbang? with all those BBBJs and COF action it might be a good idea to carefully inspect everyones junk before people start bumping uglies

Punter Poontang
07-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Fair enough if you're not going to name the girl here, but hope you called the shop to give them a heads-up and get her off the roster until it's sorted. ;-)

Sextus
08-08-2013, 12:03 AM
sextus - any plans for a sexual health examination of dudes involved in your gangbang? with all those BBBJs and COF action it might be a good idea to carefully inspect everyones junk before people start bumping uglies

As an average wl would go through in just one day the same number of guys at this gb, with vastly closer contact to them, I think it will be ok!

Nevertheless mate, your cautionary remarks are always valuable to hear.

igloo
08-08-2013, 04:29 AM
I posted elsewhere a news article that reported that crabs are on the way to becoming extinct because of the trend to bare pussies championed by the likes of me!

(pause here while I accept your applause)

No habitat = no crabs. Just like when they cut down a rainforest.

And it only takes the women to do it to be effective hahahahahaha....!

If thats the case then waxing should be a legal requirement for all 18-35yo women. It should be church sanctioned as well.

Mitch2
08-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Decided to take advantage of cheap Tuesday last night, won't name the girl, but she was coughing all over the place once we got into the room. I asked if she was ok and she said yes. After seeing her naked, I noticed she had this red rash in her pubes area. In hindsight I knew I should've left, but I thought I'd paid anyway so might as well go ahead, and had a non-spectacular session.

Today I woke with extremely itchy pubes, only to look down and saw a huge red rash!!!

Sorry to disappoint you

Sounds like you caught herpes.
If it makes you feel any better herpes is only a skin disease. It goes away completely and comes back randomly.
When it comes back you should abstain your self from any sexual activity until it goes away.
HOw often is comes back depends on your immunity level and your daily stress levels.

World citizen
08-08-2013, 10:27 AM
herpes would probably take longer than a day to appear but if the rash is accompanied by lesions its possible he had a prior infection. also - herpes is for life, outbreaks may come and go but there is no cure. either way - sounds like rage face caught something nasty. lesson learnt - if the wl strips off and has a nasty looking red rash covering her vagina its definitely a bad idea to fuck her

crazymango
08-08-2013, 12:45 PM
name of the girl? plz

wilisno
08-08-2013, 03:08 PM
No naming of girl here !

Nothing is proven, it's only from Rage Face's story, he might not have got it from that girl either !

The correct procedure should be for him to inform that shop and demand an answer. Get the girl and himself tested and demand the test result, if the response from that shop is unsatisfactory, then name anything you want. Before that, it's unfair to ruin a girl's reputation by assumption !

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2013, 04:20 PM
No naming of girl here !

Nothing is proven, it's only from Rage Face's story, he might not have got it from that girl either !

The correct procedure should be for him to inform that shop and demand an answer. Get the girl and himself tested and demand the test result, if the response from that shop is unsatisfactory, then name anything you want. Before that, it's unfair to ruin a girl's reputation by assumption !

Yeap, I agree, that's how people should deal with alleged possible catching of STD's from WL under suspicion and the WL's privacy must be respected, innocent until proven guilty is the way to go.

This is something should be sorted out between the punter, the shop and the WL in a civilized, honest and professional manner !

Cheers

:smile:

asiafever
08-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Yeap, I agree, that's how people should deal with alleged possible catching of STD's from WL under suspicion and the WL's privacy must be respected, innocent until proven guilty is the way to go.

This is something should be sorted out between the punter, the shop and the WL in a civilized, honest and professional manner !

Cheers

:smile:

Agree. No naming as yet. Go straight to management of the shop and let them know, and book in to the doctors to get tested.

Top ONE27
08-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Please come in and let us know which girl and we'll take her to get a medical checkup so we could resolved this problem. And we'll post the report online, But until then please don't make any accusation.We'll keep everyone posted about this matter and if you don't come and let us know who it was we'll post on this site that you are making false report.

wilisno
08-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Please come in and let us know which girl and we'll take her to get a medical checkup so we could resolved this problem. And we'll post the report online, But until then please don't make any accusation.We'll keep everyone posted about this matter and if you don't come and let us know who it was we'll post on this site that you are making false report.
Excellent response TopOne27 !

Jimmy Rustles
08-08-2013, 08:44 PM
^ Yeah. What he said. I assume a PM to Top 127 would suffice.

wilisno
08-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Fair response but not a good response. Top ONE has specifically said he must come in name the girl. That's a lot of effort if he doesn't work or live close. It was Tuesday night so that narrows it down to which girls are working. He said it was visible so why can't management ask the girls to check themselves? Simple really and saves a lot of time.
Of course they could check themselves, and they might already have ! Don't you think they have to check the customers too ? The girl must have got it from someone else !

Moreover, the OP hasn't mentioned which shop on the forum yet, and Top One27 came out voluntarily to speak, that's commendable on their part !

asiafever
08-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Originally the title had the shop name so the shop sorta had to comment on some way.

World citizen
08-08-2013, 08:52 PM
making false reports? lol. nope

jimmyk
08-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Excellent response TopOne27 !

I agree, very nice and responsible callback. Too much trolling and fake reports these days.
If it is true, then I hope both parties can sort it out. It's never good to be in this situation

Max Impact
08-08-2013, 09:20 PM
I volunteer to check every K-Gal pussy in TopOne27.

lockhart
08-08-2013, 09:43 PM
WL/ML should always check the customers prior to commence services -- as standard procedure to protect everyone.. Sure there will always be non-compliancy due to various kinds of reason.. Anyway punt smart!

Gucci2012
08-08-2013, 10:09 PM
1st warning sign: "coughing all over the place"

2nd warning sign:
"red rash in pubes area"

And you still went through with it???? You must have been super horny. Bro r.face do you only punt at one shop? Did you catch cough aswell?

wilisno
08-08-2013, 10:12 PM
I think your missing the point here Wilisno, it is very easy to have the girls who worked Tuesday night to check themselves as if this report is true the rash is visible. This will speed things up as if she has something/or not it will come out in the long run anyway. Yes all clients should be checked and doesn't matter where she caught it if she actually has something. According to your logic/shop if he doesn't physically complain then no checks will be done?
Am I missing the point ? Haha ! Have another read of what I said !

I said the shop might already have checked on the girl, and already got the answer ! There could be 2 possibilities why they want the customer to come in :

1. They have identified the infected girl, so they want to investigate further, and this client might not be the only one they invite ti come in.

2. They have checked and no girl is infected, so they want to know who he is making that claim, if he shows up, then they can advice him to trace the source, if he doesn't, then it's a fake report !

And your last paragraph : " According to your logic/shop if he doesn't physically complain then no checks will be done?" I don't know where it's coming from !

And the whole point is, people just read one post from someone and will make judgement readily without investigation or trying to know the whole story ! As I always said, negative posts always attract a lot more attention !

Licker
08-08-2013, 10:50 PM

Well brother rage_face, what did the doctor say? Care to share?

People here have suggested both pubic lice ('crabs') and herpes as the cause, both of which are probably incorrect due to a longer time before symptoms appear.
And the same goes to pretty much every STI I know.
Things that usually cause skin irritation that fast are allergic reactions (to skin lotions etc.).

I know you must feel hurt (and a bit dumb) after the incident, but rather than spreading the rage here I hope you've actually gone to see a doctor.
Also I hope that whatever if anything it was, you let the shop and the girl know.

Licker
08-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Especially I would like to know whether you have recovered from your traumatic experience since you are already looking to hook up 'for a quickie with no strings attached'.

I heard this app allows people to contact others who are nearby and aim is to meet for a quickie with no strings attached. Anyone tried it?

wilisno
08-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Especially I would like to know whether you have recovered from your traumatic experience since you are already looking to hook up 'for a quickie with no strings attached'.
Spot on ! ;) ;) ;)

Someone is still calling on to resolve the problem, haha !

wilisno
08-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Well it's still unresolved one way or another, ha ha
Of course not, how can you resolve a problem that doesn't exist ! ;) ;) ;)

Max Impact
08-08-2013, 11:35 PM
I like the 1970's Joe Walsh album "You Can't Argue With a Sick Mind". Great music!

IExperiment
08-08-2013, 11:36 PM
I like the Joe Walsh album "You Can't Argue With a Sick Mind". Great music!

I got another one for you, you cant argue with a wanker ...lol...

kmidas1
08-08-2013, 11:37 PM
You should be careful. Health is most important. If you don't have it, you can't enjoy.

wilisno
08-08-2013, 11:42 PM
And the shop hasn't come out and cleared the girl to prove it was all made up!!!!!
What girl ? Which girl ? Do you know if the OP doesn't come forward ?

wilisno
09-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Because shop should give all clear as this thread does no good to them or anyone!!!! For the 10th time it was mentioned that it was alleged to have occurred Tuesday night, very easy for shop to check and give all clear for all girls by now even if there was never a problem. Simple really, can't see why this drags on.
For the 11th time it's been said that the shop must have done that before their first post, just waiting for the OP to come forward to clarify it ! There no reason for the thread to drag on if you don't drag it on, there's no case to answer !

Max Impact
09-08-2013, 12:04 AM
:victory:I'm waiting for the twelfth time of something

Max Impact
09-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Forget twelve and go straight to thirteen

Punter Poontang
09-08-2013, 12:12 AM
For the 11th time it's been said that the shop must have done that before their first post, just waiting for the OP to come forward to clarify it !

You're making quite an assumption there, nothing in their post indicates this to be the case.

Anyhow, the OP is back online, interested to see his response to the thread.

IExperiment
09-08-2013, 12:16 AM
You're making quite an assumption there, nothing in their post indicates this to be the case.

Anyhow, the OP is back online, interested to see his response to the thread.

The Op might be a bit itchy :) and mostlikely caught a flu while everyone is jumping up and down :)

There is a bad flu running around out there lucky my imune is pretty good take a lot of pills guys not the (hard on) one please the real vitamin one :)
But a few people I know caughing like no tomorrow and I gave them the Cross vampire sign stay away from me ...lol...

wilisno
09-08-2013, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=Punter Poontang;402471]You're making quite an assumption there, nothing in their post indicates this to be the case.

[/]

Agree ! Everything on this thread is an assumption. One person said something negative then most respondents believe one girl in that shop is sick !

Max Impact
09-08-2013, 12:39 AM
It's not the shop's fault that this happened, but to not take decisive action quickly will affect their business and many ladies' income.

World citizen
09-08-2013, 12:42 AM
the op needs to accept a lot of the blame for this one - to knowingly fuck a sick looking girl with a nasty red rash all over her pussy is asking for trouble!

IExperiment
09-08-2013, 12:58 AM
the op needs to accept a lot of the blame for this one - to knowingly fuck a sick looking girl with a nasty red rash all over her pussy is asking for trouble!

His small brain was thinking not his real brain :)

My IExperience when I got close and was about to kiss the WL and saw a cold saw or similar and I stop and say hhmmm sorry whats that ?? she try to explain I say sorry I cant continue got dress and leave. Damage $350 but better than having problem and the cost can be priceless.

mongolian
09-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Classic..

First the op made a big fuss about catching an STD from a girl who apparently had bad rashes. Next, he posted a new thread asking for a 'quickie with no strings attached'.

Sounds like a troll with too much time on his hand...

rage_face
10-08-2013, 11:34 AM
So I saw the doc yesterday, turns out it was crabs. And I hadn't punted for two weeks before that, so it was def from that girl.

And it's totally ridiculous for the shop to say "come here and tell us or this is a fake post". Yeah because every bad report is fake unless the poster turns up at the shop and tells them face to face...:startle:

Sextus
10-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Like i said gents, bare pussys - bare pussys.

Lets drive these ***ts extinct and a better time will be had by all.

Punter Poontang
10-08-2013, 12:27 PM
So I saw the doc yesterday, turns out it was crabs. And I hadn't punted for two weeks before that, so it was def from that girl.

And it's totally ridiculous for the shop to say "come here and tell us or this is a fake post".

Unlucky, but thanks for the follow-up post.

I agree that request is bordering on ridiculous, but perhaps the shops post has been taken too literally. I suggest you still give them a call, or at the very least PM them on here, to confirm which girl it was so that they can do their bit and ensure she too gets checked out.

World citizen
10-08-2013, 01:35 PM
why doesnt this shop do periodic sexual health inspections of the girls who work there? - not good enough!

jellyshots
10-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Well the girl could be hiding things from the shop for great of losing income. And the shop may ask him to come in so they can pay medical for both the girl and punter along with giving the punter a refund or freebie.

Who knows...

asiafever
10-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Well the girl could be hiding things from the shop for great of losing income. And the shop may ask him to come in so they can pay medical for both the girl and punter along with giving the punter a refund or freebie.

Who knows...

Exactly. We're not privy to the full details. A quick pm to the shop would help them to help him and her. They're not asking for a first born child. A quick "I saw mina on Tuesday at 8pm, here's my doctor prescription" would most likely suffice for them to take appropriate measures.

echy
10-08-2013, 05:19 PM
so whats the verdict?

Top ONE27
12-08-2013, 12:03 AM
please come in and let us know which girl!!! we have all the girls worked timetable... 3179all the girls was body checked everymonthes !!!and these days no one like this problems !!! dont always blame the girls...how can anything disease show up within 24hrs anyway...but we really sincerely want to resolved this matter ASAP.We wish you can corporation but your not doing any good just blaming and not trying to resolved it Rege-face!!

TopONE27_MGT

Top ONE27
12-08-2013, 12:05 AM

Top ONE27
12-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Of course they could check themselves, and they might already have ! Don't you think they have to check the customers too ? The girl must have got it from someone else !

Moreover, the OP hasn't mentioned which shop on the forum yet, and Top One27 came out voluntarily to speak, that's commendable on their part !

totally agreed thx

Top ONE27
12-08-2013, 12:23 AM

Who knows...

100% agree!

Top ONE27
12-08-2013, 12:26 AM
unitl now ,,,no one pm me ...!!!

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 10:29 AM
If I was a pappasan I would inspect all pussies at the start of each shift, both for taste and looks ...

Oneonone
12-08-2013, 11:47 AM
If I was a pappasan I would inspect all pussies at the start of each shift, both for taste and looks ...

Well all working girls are supposed to have a medical once a month I think it is and produce their certificate to the shop.

Don't think this is done at Asian shops but it would be one way to ensue things are in order.

For the girls its a good idea to have a check the same as for us punters just for punters once every 6 months is probably enough unless you have a problem.

Working girls can get checked for nothing.

Max Impact
12-08-2013, 12:52 PM

I would eat them as well just to be sure.

Oh I just read that you said taste too CL, sorry.

asiafever
12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
How does one get the role of "Quality Assurance Officer" at a Brothel? Where do I apply? I've got an EXCELLENT CV and years of experience!!!

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Well all working girls are supposed to have a medical once a month I think it is and produce their certificate to the shop.

Don't think this is done at Asian shops but it would be one way to ensue things are in order.

For the girls its a good idea to have a check the same as for us punters just for punters once every 6 months is probably enough unless you have a problem.

I have often wondered if the asian shops follow the rules in this regard. I reckon the high profile caucy brothels do, but what about budget asian brothels ?
Checks for punters is a good idea, then we could be issued licenses, I could put my new license to fuck next to my license to thrill ...

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Then we could be issued licenses, I could put my new license to fuck next to my license to thrill ...

A License to DRILL !!

HengDai
12-08-2013, 06:06 PM
A License to DRILL !!

Hahaha you guys are hilarious.
Imagine the tests they'd have to put you through first in order for you to get your license :) (L plates, P plates etc)

Licker
12-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Hahaha you guys are hilarious.
Imagine the tests they'd have to put you through first in order for you to get your license :) (L plates, P plates etc)

Yes, and every time you renew your license you have to take an eye test as well!
Just to make sure you're driving on the right side of road (and going straight), as well as to ensure that you are able to see the WARNING signs!

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes, and every time you renew your license you have to take an eye test as well!
Just to make sure you're driving on the right side of road (and going straight), as well as to ensure that you are able to see the WARNING signs!

My license to thrill says no cheap thrills, and don't be rash ...

Licker
12-08-2013, 09:41 PM

I am all for regular testing... both for WL's and punters!
Monthly testing should be quite enough to prevent 95% of accidental exposures.

Given the OP's story though (12 hours from contact to symptoms - of which I am still somewhat skeptical), I don't think monthly testing would help.

Licker
12-08-2013, 09:43 PM
My license to thrill says no cheap thrills, and don't be rash ...

So you have a professional thrilling license?
Maybe even a license to thrill more than 12 people at a time?

Max Impact
12-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Finally, this thread is entertaining.

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 10:07 PM

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 10:17 PM
So you have a professional thrilling license?
Maybe even a license to thrill more than 12 people at a time?

My license is quite restrictive, I can only thrill one beuatiful asian female at a time, and it also has a weight restriction, no heavy loads...
I have applied for my fucking license but ther are some fucking issues to sort out, WTF! ...

Licker
12-08-2013, 10:42 PM
My license is quite restrictive, I can only thrill one beuatiful asian female at a time, and it also has a weight restriction, no heavy loads...
I have applied for my fucking license but ther are some fucking issues to sort out, WTF! ...

It seems we have the same license.
Does it change with age?
I used to have a less strict license, allowed me to thrill three Argentinian girls at a time.

Max Impact
12-08-2013, 10:52 PM

I agree entirely.

CunningLinguist
12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
I agree entirely.

I was trying to be non-controversial ... :)