PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Maggie - cool chick

Hand
08-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Hi guys,

Yesterday I was bored and had a voucher sitting in my inbox so went to 45 George. Roger said it had been a busy day with lots of customers and there are no one available but that Maggie was on her way. Waited a couple of minutes and she came to the waiting area and she looked hot! So I told Roger YES and off I went with her.

On a closer inspection Maggie wasn't as hot as I thought but still hot enough to make me hard pretty quick. I think the roster said D cup but she's more A-B, not big at all.

Anyway, she had an awesome attitude and seemed like she was having fun giving me a CBJ. She has great suction and moved quickly too which I like. CBJ skill was good.

She went on top for a while then moved to missionary for a while. Then finished up with a handy. The sucking the nipple thing while stroking is great.

I enjoyed my time with Maggie and I'm not a type to see the same girl twice but would see her again if there are no one else, very happily. I recommend her but you shouldn't be fooled by her description of D cup, big boob lovers will be disappointed for sure.

Cheers,
Hand

45George
08-08-2013, 11:49 AM
thanks for ur nice honest review

cheers
roger

45George
26-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Maggie

Here today

all bookings welcome