PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ada - Yes please!

Oneonone
09-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Booked Ada for this morning, she walks in sticks her head around the corner smiles and says hello walks over and gives me a kiss.

Off we go to the room she looks smashing in her bright orange dress that just hugs those slim sleek curves in her body and its all set off by a pretty face and those long black boots that come up to her knees.

If that's not enough to get you going then there has got to be something wrong with you.

Into the room and I pay the money and shower while she goes off to look after the formalities.

For those of you that don't know Ada she is a tall, (by Chinese standards) Chinese girl slim with a pretty face with nice prominent cheek bones. She is late 20 may be 30 and eye catching appearance.

In the room she removes her gear to show a pair of B cup boobs with perky nipples and a neatly trimmed pussy.

Ada's service is second to none IMHO she loves to kiss, bbbj, and just loves her breasts kissed and her nipples sucked, treat her gently and take your time eventually working your way down for some daty where you will find a wet sweet tasting pussy that by now is begging for attention.

Ada English is somewhat limited but she is friendly and a great lady to spend some time with.

For me her BBBJ is the best I have had anywhere, and there are some good ones around.

When we finally get around to sex and dom up she is happy to ride you in cowgirl my favourite position particularly with Ada as we still kiss and cuddle and I can suck her breasts and fondle her pussy while deep inside her.

She has to be one of the most energetic ladies I have met and she is strong.

Eventually we swap to missionary and it isn't long before it finally comes to an end, don't seem to get to doggy with Ada lately though she would do it if I asked her.

Today reminded me why Ada is my favourite just a fantastic time and the sex is second to none.

If you want a good punt you cant go wrong with Ada provided you are gentle and treat her right and the other thing I have been told is provided your not too big down below, well even dripping wet she still has one of the tightest pussy's around so I can understand that.

Advantage
09-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey oneonone,
Great AR. Now i have another reason to go there. Ada sounds great and i am a sucker for long black boots :slobber:
Will keep an eye out for her schedule, damn there goes the budget...

Oneonone
09-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Hey oneonone,
Great AR. Now i have another reason to go there. Ada sounds great and i am a sucker for long black boots :slobber:
Will keep an eye out for her schedule, damn there goes the budget...

She works, Sunday, Tuesday and Friday usually, but its best to book her you make sure she is in that way