PDA

View Full Version : General talk A Star Stunned Line Up for the AUS99 Big Brother House !!

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 02:45 PM
A Star Stunned Line Up for the AUS99 Big Brother House !!

With more WLs joining in the forum talks than ever before, I just have this thought that may be we can run some sort of Big Brother House for the AUS99 forum, and wouldn't that be something ??

This is just off the top of my head and if you think you deserved to be a house mate but missed out, may be you should have posted more recently.............lol

My nominations in no particular order and just IMHO are:

The Big Brother - Wilisno - who else ??

The Sonia/Gretel's role - Cunninglinguist - spell it correctly ??

The Male House Mates:

Eureka
CMK76
Jellyshots
IExperiment
Sextus
Max Punter
Max Impact
Rooter

And Now the all important Female House Mates:

Sei - for the fake married couple twists with Eureka !!
Milo - 5 Star - just a personal favourite
Sammi - ex Bluemoon
Amy - the Chick
Lily - 533 - for her gangbang credentials
Isis - currently posting Kyoto WL
Becker - currently posting Kyoto WL
Sherina - currently posting Kyoto WL

So what role will me, Ahlungor play, well, I will be the audio visual controller, keeping my eyes on all the hidden cameras - and video recording any nudity, sexual activities which may or may not take place in the AUS99 Big Brother House !!

Executive producer and financially sponsored by Travelmate !!

What do you guys think ??

:shout::shout::shout:

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Nominations now open for would be intruders !!!

World Citizen sounds like a good candidates representing the Aussie blokes !!

What say you ??

And to win back massive brownie points I have lost so far, Tiny Tiny must make some sort of guest appearance ASAP !!

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Imaginary Big Brother House challenges and activities now open for nominations, all imaginery of course:

1. Sei invited Eureka to share her bed, we won't expect anything less !

2. Sextus is trying to arrange a BBH gangbang session with Lily and he is talking to Jellyshots and Rooter and............

3. CMK76 badly needed a massage as there is no Mimi and Eva indahouse, he has to beg Milo as he has read about Milo's strong massage from an old post by yours truly !

4. Sammi being the only mamasan in the house is trying to recruite all the girls to work for her !

5. Amy is strictly enforcing her Asian only policy.

6. Isis is drinking red wine in the spa but saving her bottle of Veuve to the highest bidder !

7. The two Max's are meeting for the first time and when they look at each other, they can't believe what they are seeing, it's like looking into a mirror !

8. IE....................

More ideas are needed

Cheers

:question:

cmk76
09-08-2013, 04:32 PM
xx xxx xxx

cmk76
09-08-2013, 04:35 PM
xxx xxx xxx

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Iamsam would make a guest appearance as an intruder as well... that should make good entertainment...

Haha, stirrer !!

With me not being a housemate. He will be totally lost in the house! Who is he gonna to bully ?? Your good self ? or he can pick a fight and got KO by Jellyshots !

But you see, IamSam will never qualify for the house as he doesn't post reviews ! May be just once a very long time ago with 822!

He hasn't proven himself to be one of us yet !!

Cheers

Chucky
09-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Too funny! What about Clive Clive Clive making a guest appearance??!!!

asiafever
09-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Having never watched one second of that abomination of a show I can't offer up much, but I have found that ANY dispute between females in such group situations is usually best resolved by a few rounds of jellywrestling... with whipped cream...

Isis
09-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Having never watched one second of that abomination of a show I can't offer up much, but I have found that ANY dispute between females in such group situations is usually best resolved by a few rounds of jellywrestling... with whipped cream...

Haha I'll gladly supply the jelly and whipped cream

asiafever
09-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Haha I'll gladly supply the jelly and whipped cream

I was kinda hoping you'd be wrestling...

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Too funny! What about Clive Clive Clive making a guest appearance??!!!

Haha, 3Clive and PaulC are always welcome at Da House !!

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 06:05 PM
having never watched one second of that abomination of a show i can't offer up much, but i have found that any dispute between females in such group situations is usually best resolved by a few rounds of jellywrestling... With whipped cream...

strip poker !!

Max Impact
09-08-2013, 07:19 PM
I will be trying to talk Sammi back into working for sure. My favourite little swallower.

Expect a lot of friction with some of the males you chose too!

cmk76
09-08-2013, 07:47 PM
xxx xxx xxx

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2013, 07:53 PM
I will be trying to talk Sammi back into working for sure. My favourite little swallower.

Expect a lot of friction with some of the males you chose too!

I am not greedy, I just want to see Sammi naked !! Anything else will be a bonus !!

Isis
09-08-2013, 09:03 PM
I was kinda hoping you'd be wrestling...

Haha don't u worry..I'll be wrestling!!!!! You'd be impressed at my skills of producing whipped cream and jelly from all sorts of orifices whilst in wrestle action :startle: after all...... ping pongs shooting out of my #*%^¥ would be a little 90's! Plus...I'm a woman...I can multi task hehe

Chucky
09-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Jelly wrestling ..... Did anyone else ever watch Amber Gold?? Lithuanian babes in bikinis wrestling in jelly!! Can't remember if it was on SBS or Foxtel. Some real hot girls at times though & you'd get some nipple slips!

Chucky
09-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Actually, it was Amber Lady, not Amber Gold

jellyshots
09-08-2013, 10:04 PM
I imagine I'd be bringing the jelly, strawberries, chocolate sauce, a case of Shiraz from my fave winery in the hunter valley. And I'd probably be sitting in the spa with Sherina speaking in Tagalog and telling Isis a joke.

Punter Poontang
09-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Actually, it was Amber Lady, not Amber Gold

Sexy Magpie ftw. ;-)