ABBIE - My First African Adventure

Name: Abbie / Abby
Nationality: Nigerian / Caribbean mix
Shop: 219 Elizabeth Street Crydon
Day of the Visit: Wednesday
Height: 160cm - 165cm
Size: 8
Breasts: natural B
Personality: confident, easy going and natural, very easy to talk to, also throughout the whole meeting taking initiative to find out what exactly you want and how you want it delivered. Very accommodating to my requests (see below).
Tattoos: Some on the back and between her breasts, but very tasteful
Services offered: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS (see below)
Return factor: oh yes.

After a long run of Asian punts, I decided a little more variety was required. I called the shop and found out that both Sharnie and Amy are on the roster for the day. I have never seen any one of them, but read some reviews which were encouraging. I went to the shop relatively early (just before lunch), only to find out that neither of the ladies had arrived yet (they were expected after lunch). A little disappointed at this stage, but agreed to a line up: Abbie, Madison and Sade walked in one by one to introduce themselves. Sade looked very classy, us usual and although I already met her before, I was seriously considering a second take. However, as soon as Abbie walked in to introduce herself, I knew what my choice would be. I have never been with an African girl before, which I always wanted and Abbie was on my list from the reviews I saw on various forums.

During a small talk before showering she asked me if I give ladies tips. I normally don't do it very often, but this time I wanted to make sure I had a great experience so I promised her a tip if she "looks after me".

I don't know exactly what Abbie offers as a standard service and what are the extras. I am not into any kinky stuff, but I like cuddles and DFK before getting down to business because it creates a good mood. I also like to go down on my ladies as I really enjoy the part when they can just lie down, relax and receive pleasure. My not so extensive experience with non-asian ladies indicates that sometimes (more often than not) those services are either not allowed or offered as an extra. Abbie, however, happily agreed to all of the above.

DFK was natural and felt really great. She is a good kisser.

Then it was some time for a DATY. Once again she allowed my tongue an unrestricted access and she behaved very naturally throughout the entire time. I like the ladies who are not trying to fake it. However, she got seriously aroused at this stage and became really wet. Her juices were dripping all over my mouth. After I finished she admitted she came twice, but I think she was just trying to be nice, as I could only sense one genuine climax.

It was now turn for her to play with my little soldier. No problem with BBBJ and the job was well executed. She complemented me on how big I am comparing my size to African men. Now, I know she was just trying to be nice, as I am under no illusion about the size of my member. Her BJ made me really hard and the stimulation was just right, so a couple of time I had to hold to make sure I don't blow prematurely.

Sex in all standard position: first with Abbie on top, then with me taking initiative. I didn't quite get to doggy (my favourite position to finish off). With ten minutes left on the clock, I rotated Abbie so she was lying on her stomach with her legs together and her bum lifted gently in the air, as I was kneeling above her and pumping her hard from behind. The intense stimulation of this position combined with the magnificent views of her arse not only accepting the full length of my shaft, but also rhythmically sliding in and out in long moves along it was just too much a the poor man. I blew my load just then, but I don't regret it. It was a memorable moment to finish off.

Some relaxing massage and a pleasant chat to kill the time and off I went to the shower. It was the time to go back to work. I had to remind her of the tip (it was nice she wasn't pushy), which I handed over very happily. Very personalised and passionate experience for the money I spent. Abbie made my day (all the colleagues at work must have wondered why I smiled the whole day, but nobody dared to ask).

billionaire
10-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Nice AR bro. Finally someone wrote a AR for 219. It's a nice place. I've been there a few times. All good sessions.

Most of girls there ask extras to offer DFK and DATY, but never heard who offers BBBJ. I saw Abbie/Abby in the line-up once, wasn't interesting at her cos I prefer to pick other girls.

I suggest you try Amy, Pepper, Chole, Ava. Last time I saw a petite, innocent, young girl with Italian background but she didn't show up in the line-up. She should be good.

wilisno
10-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Abbie sounds nice !

croney
11-08-2013, 09:33 PM
I have seen Amy a couple of times here.Loves it.Cant get enough of it.
Nice big tits and great arse.Lovely face and real fun bird.

The place is nice and clean and the cauc. lady who runs it when I have been there is very efficient.

Saw Abbie in the lineup and she looked worthy of a try.Also saw Tanya.Indian I think.Great
body and really nice looking.I was tempted but Amy does it for me.

croney
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Amy is Brazilian.

bfe
12-08-2013, 12:22 AM
She complemented me on how big I am comparing my size to African men. Now, I know she was just trying to be nice, as I am under no illusion about the size of my member.

lucky you, I myself get complemented on how big I am comparing my size to hamsters.

billionaire
12-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Amy is Brazilian.

Yep. Tanya from India. This shop is like UN, girls from all over the world except Asia.
As far as I know, they got girls from AU, UK, India, Africa, Italy, Portugal, etc.