PDA

View Full Version : Help please

mufflover
15-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi I'm after a little help. I just ended my relationship cause I was being cheated on. So I want to get over her with a shag ( massage didn't do it ). Here's the problem. I don't have much cash after removal trucks, new bond furniture etc so I'm probably looking for the impossible. I'm after preferably a white girl, cute, cheap, young, kisses. I know I won't get all that but any help would be great. Just want to get over the hurt. Thanks

BrainSex
15-12-2012, 04:49 PM
head to a brothel....I know you want white girl but try Asian and never look back.

mufflover
15-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Thanks Brainsex. I'm not the biggest fan of Asians. Was hoping for a private girl but will see what happens.

popeye96
15-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Sorry mate, but I don't think that type of WL exists in Brisbane anymore, unless you are willing to fork out at least $500 - $800 per hour. You may get extremely lucky and find a gem somewhere, but I don't like your chances. Probably a better chance of pouring a hundred bucks worth of drinks into a sexy backpacker and hoping you will get lucky that way. lol Good luck.

spiral
15-12-2012, 05:53 PM
LuvAsian on the Gold Coast is a "cheap" asian brothel. However I do notice that they have an Australian girl on the roster at the moment.
You probably won't get kissing though. For that you will have better luck with privates but it does cost more.

mufflover
15-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks guys I don't think I'll get all that one can only wish lol. Just want a cute young girl I guess. I'll keep looking and save a few more dollars in the meantime

Alcoanno
20-12-2012, 08:01 PM
http://alicefromwonderland.com/

I saw Alice a while ago. Nice, cute girl. Not too expensive. Typical 19yo though and has a bit of attitude, but overall I would recommend her. Check out her website, she has everything there including availability,

ooshka
21-12-2012, 10:17 AM
+1 to popeye96.

$100 to pickle a backpacker and hold on!!!!