PDA

View Full Version : General talk DATY dilemma

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Have you ever been giving DATY and the girl is close to orgasm and and you get a pube stuck between your teeth ?
The pube is annoying you and you are stuck in a "pube a loop" (Like the Coupling series giggle loop (http://www.snotr.com/video/6244/The_Giggle_Loop)), Ie. your mind is now fixated on the pube and you can't focus on finishing the girl off properly, you think pube, then you think orgasm ...
What do you do ?
Do you have enough breath left to finish her, or do you break the momentum and try for some inderterminate period of time to get a pube out of your teeth ??

jellyshots
13-08-2013, 01:58 AM
I have in the past, not recently. I encourage the girls to leave the trim landing strip. I usually have a combination of g-spot fingering going on so it's easy enough to go nuts with the fingers while I get the pube out then back to the fingering, suction, clit swirling action...

Devilex
13-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Just get her to shave before that

IExperiment
13-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Have you ever been giving DATY and the girl is close to orgasm and and you get a pube stuck between your teeth ?
The pube is annoying you and you are stuck in a "pube a loop" (Like the Coupling series giggle loop (http://www.snotr.com/video/6244/The_Giggle_Loop)), Ie. your mind is now fixated on the pube and you can't focus on finishing the girl off properly, you think pube, then you think orgasm ...
What do you do ?
Do you have enough breath left to finish her, or do you break the momentum and try for some inderterminate period of time to get a pube out of your teeth ??

I am not a Daty man but I would stop and show her the pubes so she would be a little embarrassed and than go again for second round if I was a Daty man to show I care :)

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I got a different question:

How many times your ML has to stop mid way through BBBJ when you are just about to CIM because one of your pube stuck in her teeth ??

jellyshots
13-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Never had it happen before I CIM coz I just get her to suck the tip and give a HJ at the same time or COT. But during, sometimes... I try to keep trip these days coz I enjoy receiving BBBJ so much.

rooter
13-08-2013, 12:46 PM
WTF? Now I've heard everything!
Surely a harmless pubic hair is not enough to totally throw you off?
Pubic hairs, menstrual blood, tampons, sponges - all comes with the territory.
Focus on the job and go for the home run.
And wear the Dolmio grin :)

Isis
13-08-2013, 12:48 PM

Oh CunningLinguist... I was reading your thread and I have to say that this also happens to us WL's when our male customers are not trimmed!!!

In all honesty... When I get someone's pube stuck between my teeth or EVEN WORSE when it gets lodged at the back of my throat that every time I swollow I feel it (all the while "trying to give the best possible head I can), all I want to do is gag and throw up!! :burn: - yes fellas.. Not all gag reflexes are due to the enormousy of the male genitalia...

So from a female point of view I think it best when all members of the party are neatly trimmed or fully shaved... It's more hygienic (u wouldn't believe how much odour gets trapped in those furry nests), and I myself love to give a good ball licking (if the forest has been pre-trimmed). When I'm a happy little WL then you will benefit greatly!!!! Hehe

So There's my two cents on the matter :grimace:

Xx Isis xX

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Oh CunningLinguist... I was reading your thread and I have to say that this also happens to us WL's when our male customers are not trimmed!!!

In all honesty... When I get someone's pube stuck between my teeth or EVEN WORSE when it gets lodged at the back of my throat that every time I swollow I feel it (all the while "trying to give the best possible head I can), all I want to do is gag and throw up!! :burn: - yes fellas.. Not all gag reflexes are due to the enormousy of the male genitalia...

So from a female point of view I think it best when all members of the party are neatly trimmed or fully shaved... It's more hygienic (u wouldn't believe how much odour gets trapped in those furry nests), and I myself love to give a good ball licking (if the forest has been pre-trimmed). When I'm a happy little WL then you will benefit greatly!!!! Hehe

Xx Isis xX

Is BBBJ a standard service at Kyoto or is it CBJ ??

Isis
13-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Is BBBJ a standard service at Kyoto or is it CBJ ??

I think it is at the discretion of the wl. Something that is always good to ask when the girls are coming to say hello.

Oneonone
13-08-2013, 01:40 PM
I think it is at the discretion of the wl. Something that is always good to ask when the girls are coming to say hello.

I am sure you could still get a hair stuck in your teeth or throat even when giving CBJ, the condom doesn't cover the jungle.

Isis
13-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I am sure you could still get a hair stuck in your teeth or throat even when giving CBJ, the condom doesn't cover the jungle.

Very very true oneonone.

:) Xx Isis xX

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 01:46 PM

Xx Isis xX

But do you prefer your customers stop to remove the hair or keep going ?
Hmm, I wonder what it would be like then if him and her both have pubes stuck in their respective teeth then start DFKing ...

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 01:55 PM

What about yourself, are you environmentally friendly ??

Isis
13-08-2013, 01:55 PM
I would definately prefer my customer to stop and remove the hair so it's not uncomfortable for him. Saying that tho, my customers would never have a hair-ball problem with me...

Isis
13-08-2013, 02:00 PM
What about yourself, are you environmentally friendly ??

Well A, In regards to being environmentally friendly - I am extremely pro.

In regards to the safety of my health - I am even more so..

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Well A, In regards to being environmentally friendly - I am extremely pro.

In regards to the safety of my health - I am even more so..

:miao:

There you go, very professional reply, that's OK, we should all respect that, if people want BB, I'm sure they can get that somewhere else, which I don't really need to know................haha

Have a nice day sister.

Cheers

Fisher
13-08-2013, 02:10 PM
It has not stopped me in the past untill the deed is done even when my own goatee hair gets in there once your caught up in the moment i keep going

Isis
13-08-2013, 02:12 PM
There you go, very professional reply, that's OK, we should all respect that, if people want BB, I'm sure they can get that somewhere else, which I don't really need to know................haha

Have a nice day sister.

Cheers

Ha, no worries A! :grimace:

What I should have said was: " In regards to being environmentally friendly I am extremely pro.....in regards to the health of myself & my customer I am even more so"

You have a great day too :)

Xx Isis xX

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:38 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Licker
14-08-2013, 01:36 AM
I got a different question:

How many times your ML has to stop mid way through BBBJ when you are just about to CIM because one of your pube stuck in her teeth ??

Hasn't happened to me for a long time. But then again, I get waxed regularly.

As for her pubes... Most of the time (if she has any) they tickle the nose rather than get between teeth.

grant
14-08-2013, 09:57 PM
You guys raise valid concerns, and clearly this industry needs more regulation.

My proposal: In addition to mandatory use of condoms, all parties must wear these in all appropriate areas:
http://i.imgur.com/nMV1JVU.jpg

IExperiment
15-08-2013, 01:34 AM

Xx Isis xX

Good answer Isis I am sure most of the season pro punters here are also trim or hairless.

old fat man
15-08-2013, 09:32 AM
When I saw this I thought WTF, if I am not gagging or choking, which highly unlikely if the hair is in my teeth, I could keep going for the sake of the girl and the selfish old bastard in me, as a happy WL makes for a happy punter. I read on and loved the answers from Isis and others that looked at it from WLs perspective. I trim the pubes and shave the sack for all the reasons Isis mentions and if I get pubes between my teeth it is a small additional price to pay for the pleasure I receive

Boney
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Should I trim my dick too, just in case it gets lodged in the WL's throat?:smile: