PDA

View Full Version : General talk What a freakin disaster..

asiafever
13-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Well I managed to clear my schedule enough today to make room for a punt. I haven't had one since last week's escapades with Cherry, and since my brief re-introduction to the other cherry was put to rest, well I haven't had anything!
I ummed and ahed about where to go. Back to see Cherry? Try somewhere new? Didn't feel like a FS. Then it hit me. Alice.
Alice at 316 had sent me a lovely PM the other week. Without going in to details, she had read some things I had said about a mutual acquaintance and sent me a brief message. I was suitably impressed. Anyhow, decision made, off to the city it would be. In to the red missile, switch on, engine rumbles to life, turbo let's out it's customary sigh to let me know we are clear for take off.
Driving along the M2 I am amazed at how many complete idiots have licences. My car is flaming red, with driving lights up the wazoo, let's say it's hard to miss me coming, yet I counted 5 morons who pulled out in front of me without looking, for no reason. Now it's not like I was speeding either, it seems these clowns just don't know that in NSW regardless of signs, if the speed limit is 80 or above, you must keep left unless overtaking, yet they decided they just wanted that damn right lane all to themselves despite there being no cars to overtake, and they ALWAYS waited until I was about to pass THEM! No they wanted to stay in the right lane doing 85 in a 100 zone. Grrrrrrr.
Having successfully navigated my way through this seemingly never ending trail of fuckwits, I made it over the bridge and down to Surry Hills. Eventually found a park, and excitedly got out of my car to go and see Alice. First I have to pay for parking, right, where's my wallet?
Wallet?
OH.
MY.
GOD!!!
The sight those lucky pedestrians bore witness to may well find it's way on to youtube, for those of you who have seen the Scottish tourettes video, you get the idea. I must've said 'fuck' 123 times interspersed with 'cunt' 54 times.. at least.. All the while jumping up and down and kicking random things, a pole, the gutter, a cat, a parking inspector... I literally did not have a single cent on me.. How could I be so stupid???

Defeated, I crawled back in to my car and meekly drove off, all the way back to the hills.. the 40km drive of shame...
Upon arrival back, I burst through the door, my dogs looked at me and sensed my mood instantly. I grabed my wallet and headed straight back to the car. Plan B. Seven Hills.

Off down Seven Hills rd and around on to Prospect Hwy, I thought i'd go visit my fallback position at Best Rd... Fuck.. Closed down by council/police.. Fuckity fuck fuck!!!
Where now? 5/138 Best Rd? "AH sorry Mr Fever, all busy, come back in 30 mins" FUUUUUUUUUCK!

Over to Hope St, oh this looks promising, the lib candidate for the area has set up shop next door... Nice one.. Ring the bell, shown in, wait 5 mins. Meet girl, decidedly average looking but now I JUST DON'T CARE!!! 30 mins plus nude hj at the end $60, thank you, done dusted and out of there.. The one redeeming feature was the girl (in her 40's) had decent cans.. That was it..

What a waste of 2 hours of my life essentially, gone, never to come back, all my own stupid fault, not to mention the other costs:
Tolls. $15.10
Petrol. $15.00
All flushed down the toilet because I forgot to check my pocket...

So now I have to wait maybe another week to go meet Alice... sigh...

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Well I managed to clear my schedule enough today to make room for a punt. I haven't had one since last week's escapades with Cherry, and since my brief re-introduction to the other cherry was put to rest, well I haven't had anything!
I ummed and ahed about where to go. Back to see Cherry? Try somewhere new? Didn't feel like a FS. Then it hit me. Alice.
Alice at 316 had sent me a lovely PM the other week. Without going in to details, she had read some things I had said about a mutual acquaintance and sent me a brief message. I was suitably impressed. Anyhow, decision made, off to the city it would be. In to the red missile, switch on, engine rumbles to life, turbo let's out it's customary sigh to let me know we are clear for take off.
Driving along the M2 I am amazed at how many complete idiots have licences. My car is flaming red, with driving lights up the wazoo, let's say it's hard to miss me coming, yet I counted 5 morons who pulled out in front of me without looking, for no reason. Now it's not like I was speeding either, it seems these clowns just don't know that in NSW regardless of signs, if the speed limit is 80 or above, you must keep left unless overtaking, yet they decided they just wanted that damn right lane all to themselves despite there being no cars to overtake, and they ALWAYS waited until I was about to pass THEM! No they wanted to stay in the right lane doing 85 in a 100 zone. Grrrrrrr.
Having successfully navigated my way through this seemingly never ending trail of fuckwits, I made it over the bridge and down to Surry Hills. Eventually found a park, and excitedly got out of my car to go and see Alice. First I have to pay for parking, right, where's my wallet?
Wallet?
OH.
MY.
GOD!!!
The sight those lucky pedestrians bore witness to may well find it's way on to youtube, for those of you who have seen the Scottish tourettes video, you get the idea. I must've said 'fuck' 123 times interspersed with 'cunt' 54 times.. at least.. All the while jumping up and down and kicking random things, a pole, the gutter, a cat, a parking inspector... I literally did not have a single cent on me.. How could I be so stupid???

Defeated, I crawled back in to my car and meekly drove off, all the way back to the hills.. the 40km drive of shame...
Upon arrival back, I burst through the door, my dogs looked at me and sensed my mood instantly. I grabed my wallet and headed straight back to the car. Plan B. Seven Hills.

Off down Seven Hills rd and around on to Prospect Hwy, I thought i'd go visit my fallback position at Best Rd... Fuck.. Closed down by council/police.. Fuckity fuck fuck!!!
Where now? 5/138 Best Rd? "AH sorry Mr Fever, all busy, come back in 30 mins" FUUUUUUUUUCK!

Over to Hope St, oh this looks promising, the lib candidate for the area has set up shop next door... Nice one.. Ring the bell, shown in, wait 5 mins. Meet girl, decidedly average looking but now I JUST DON'T CARE!!! 30 mins plus nude hj at the end $60, thank you, done dusted and out of there.. The one redeeming feature was the girl (in her 40's) had decent cans.. That was it..

What a waste of 2 hours of my life essentially, gone, never to come back, all my own stupid fault, not to mention the other costs:
Tolls. $15.10
Petrol. $15.00
All flushed down the toilet because I forgot to check my pocket...

So now I have to wait maybe another week to go meet Alice... sigh...

Sorry to hear that brother, may be you can take the M4, down Parramatta Rd and visit Stanmore instead.......... It will save you $15 on the toll and free off street parking too!

Cheers

asiafever
13-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear that brother, may be you can take the M4, down Parramatta Rd and visit Stanmore instead.......... It will save you $15 on the toll and free off street parking too!

Cheers

Yeah I know.. Even still would have made no difference with no wallet.. But live and learn.. I will revisit Stanmore soon. Takes about the same amount of time to get to from here.

Fisher
13-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh i cant imagine anything worse than being up for a punt then finding out got no wallet bad luck hope the happy ending was worth it

asiafever
13-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Oh i cant imagine anything worse than being up for a punt then finding out got no wallet bad luck hope the happy ending was worth it

And just to rub it in, they played Nine Inch Nails 'Closer' on the radio..

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Yeah I know.. Even still would have made no difference with no wallet.. But live and learn.. I will revisit Stanmore soon. Takes about the same amount of time to get to from here.

May be more services are on offer at Stanmore..................haha

Eff2fifty
13-08-2013, 03:18 PM

Cheers

PARKING??? Did you say parking? Off street parking? Can you help me out and point me in the right direction. Been dying to try this place, but parking can be an issue....

asiafever
13-08-2013, 03:20 PM
PARKING??? Did you say parking? Off street parking? Can you help me out and point me in the right direction. Been dying to try this place, but parking can be an issue....

Dude, park in the streets behind, free on-street parking, I got a spot easy both times, right next to the lane leading to the back entrance.

pkw
13-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Why didn't you go in and get your service anyway? If you're a regular, I'm sure they'd let you pay them next time. The only risk you have is getting a parking ticket, which is negligent compared to the time you would've saved.

Eff2fifty
13-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Dude, park in the streets behind, free on-street parking, I got a spot easy both times, right next to the lane leading to the back entrance.

Cheers, Thanks for that, much appreciated.

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Why didn't you go in and get your service anyway? If you're a regular, I'm sure they'd let you pay them next time. The only risk you have is getting a parking ticket, which is negligent compared to the time you would've saved.

I'm sure if it was me, Alice will lend me some money for the parking metre too !!

And this is a true story, sometimes last year, a well known punter lost his wallet (and it's not me!) and it was a Friday afternoon so he can't get to the bank, a respected mamasan had not only gave him a free punt but lended him some money so that he can get by until the bank reopens on Monday. That's above and beyond good customer services.

It's a heart warming story !!

Cheers

:miao:

asiafever
13-08-2013, 03:58 PM

Never been. Would have been first time...

ChanMan
13-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Same shit happened to me a while ago too. Left wallet at home gunned down M2 (live in the hills too). When I finally composed myself I cbf driving back to the city so hits up local..local stuff was a write off but what the hell. At the end of it all you end up feeling ripped off and unsatisfied.
Its happened to the best of us.

asiafever
13-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm sure if it was me, Alice will lend me some money for the parking metre too !!

And this is a true story, sometimes last year, a well known punter lost his wallet (and it's not me!) and it was a Friday afternoon so he can't get to the bank, a respected mamasan had not only gave him a free punt but lended him some money so that he can get by until the bank reopens on Monday. That's above and beyond good customer services.

It's a heart warming story !!

Cheers

:miao:

That is a good story. He must be an excellent customer!

asiafever
13-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Same shit happened to me a while ago too. Left wallet at home gunned down M2 (live in the hills too). When I finally composed myself I cbf driving back to the city so hits up local..local stuff was a write off but what the hell. At the end of it all you end up feeling ripped off and unsatisfied.
Its happened to the best of us.

The Hills man, we really got the short end of the stick up here punting wise..

tpol
13-08-2013, 06:36 PM
I share your sentiments on drivers.

They are really crap now. 15 years ago, drivers were polite, courteous and drove by the unwritten rules

I wonder what's it like catching a train now. Do people let you off before barging in?

Punter Poontang
13-08-2013, 07:34 PM

The Hills is Sydney's own bible belt, death to Hillsong.

I wonder what's it like catching a train now. Do people let you off before barging in?

No, but just make a point of dropping your shoulder occasionally, that'll learn 'em!!

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 07:41 PM

Yeah but you guys have the Hillsong thing so that more than makes up for it, doesn't it ...

asiafever
13-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah but you guys have the Hillsong thing so that more than makes up for it, doesn't it ...

Don't fucking start me on those sumbitches. ..

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Having successfully navigated my way through this seemingly never ending trail of fuckwits

Aussie drivers are amongst the worst in the world ...
It never ceases to amaze me how a slow car can magically speed up when an overtaking lane is nearing, thus making it harder to overtake the slow car.
There seems to be a mentality of "if I am in front I want to stay in front, and fuck yous all"

CunningLinguist
13-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Don't fucking start me on those sumbitches. ..

C'mon consider yourself started :)
If you go and sing and pay money you will get the same happiness as visiting a WL won't you ...

asiafever
13-08-2013, 10:53 PM
C'mon consider yourself started :)
If you go and sing and pay money you will get the same happiness as visiting a WL won't you ...

Fuck no! Paying 20% gross of my annual wage to some bunch of crazed extremists for the privilege of singing shit songs and be told constantly what a shit person I am so beg for forgiveness? Would rather shave my testes with a cheese grater..

It's just a fucking cult, pure and simple. Bunch of fucking hypocrites drive me nuts. I could tell stories, but you get the idea. As an example they sent around a flyer talking about how pokies, tattslotto etc 'offer false hope to the impoverished', who should instead be paying all their spare money to them, and putting their faith in a shiny, beardy fellow who lives on a cloud...
I have stories, endless stories, about them 'praying' for my mum when she was dying, 'praying' for me when I was going through a hellish break up, but did any of the fuckers actually DO anything other than spout a few words to nobody in particular to make themselves feel better? Look after my daughter for an hour so I can have a quiet coffee alone and gather my thoughts? Bring me a lasagne so I don't need to cook one night? FUCK NO! But they prayed for me... which did nothing.. Why bother? I mean, it seemed pretty obvious to me 'God' had just made it perfectly clear he didn't give a fuck...

I could go on. They are a toxic bunch, preaching a fundamentalist view no better than Islamic extremists, and brainwashing children. My daughters school, a government school teaches scripture to kindergarten kids.. I rejected it and my girl went off and did free drawing/reading instead, no way is it ethical to brainwash such fragile minds with that nonsense...

Consider me NOW started..:shout:

(Any offence to any members of Hillsong Church is purely intentional..)

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:01 PM
xxx xxx xxx

asiafever
13-08-2013, 11:03 PM
asiafever... wow, that was an epic drive back and forth... I feel your frustration... I feel your pain... here's a little suggestion that may help you... leave a second credit card (smaller amount) for emergencies when you lose/forget your wallet... have it in your secret hiding spot... you'll never know that it's there until you panic once you have confirmed of not having your wallet next to you, then will suddenly remember that emergency cc for emergencies... hehehe...

I use to leave my wallet in the car all the time as I was too lazy to carry it in my back pocket, as I was spending a lot of time travelling in and out of home... having my gym bag, spare change of clothes just in case I may end up who knows where!

I usually leave mine in the car after doing drop off in the morning, so I just assumed it was there.. The spare CC idea is sweeeet. Good thinking. Keep it in the glove box with the service logs etc... Good call!!

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:07 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:11 PM
xxx xxx xxx

asiafever
13-08-2013, 11:13 PM
hehehe... calm down mate, I'll buy you a coffee from Gloria Jeans... hehehe...

HAHAHA! I never knew they were Hillsong until recently, no wonder their coffee tastes like shit..

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:16 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
13-08-2013, 11:20 PM
xxx xxx xxx

igloo
14-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Fuck no! Paying 20% gross of my annual wage to some bunch of crazed extremists for the privilege of singing shit songs and be told constantly what a shit person I am so beg for forgiveness? Would rather shave my testes with a cheese grater..

It's just a fucking cult, pure and simple. Bunch of fucking hypocrites drive me nuts. I could tell stories, but you get the idea. As an example they sent around a flyer talking about how pokies, tattslotto etc 'offer false hope to the impoverished', who should instead be paying all their spare money to them, and putting their faith in a shiny, beardy fellow who lives on a cloud...
I have stories, endless stories, about them 'praying' for my mum when she was dying, 'praying' for me when I was going through a hellish break up, but did any of the fuckers actually DO anything other than spout a few words to nobody in particular to make themselves feel better? Look after my daughter for an hour so I can have a quiet coffee alone and gather my thoughts? Bring me a lasagne so I don't need to cook one night? FUCK NO! But they prayed for me... which did nothing.. Why bother? I mean, it seemed pretty obvious to me 'God' had just made it perfectly clear he didn't give a fuck...

I could go on. They are a toxic bunch, preaching a fundamentalist view no better than Islamic extremists, and brainwashing children. My daughters school, a government school teaches scripture to kindergarten kids.. I rejected it and my girl went off and did free drawing/reading instead, no way is it ethical to brainwash such fragile minds with that nonsense...

Brilliant vent, articulate, clear, spicy.
I think u needed that..
Thanks

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 01:24 AM

Fuck I didn't know about the 20% gross wage "tax"!!!
It's about time someone hires a PI to get the goods on the leaders to see where the profits are going ...
Maybe some of them are on the forum ...

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 01:45 AM
That is a good story. He must be an excellent customer!

Actually, he was a friend of mine and I put in the good words to my Mamasan friend while he was on his way to the shop then realised his wallet was stolen ! Lucky he still has his mobile !!

Shit, I think I am claiming too much credit here........lol

Cheers

asiafever
14-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Fuck I didn't know about the 20% gross wage "tax"!!!
It's about time someone hires a PI to get the goods on the leaders to see where the profits are going ...
Maybe some of them are on the forum ...

To be fair no one who goes there will actually confirm how much they're supposed to 'give'. I've heard more and I've heard less.

tpol
14-08-2013, 09:00 AM
instead of cc , leave 300 bucks somewhere in your car

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 09:46 AM
To be fair no one who goes there will actually confirm how much they're supposed to 'give'. I've heard more and I've heard less.

I've heard that they have watchers that look for new people showing up ...
I thought they just passed the bowl around like a regular church ?

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 09:47 AM
instead of cc , leave 300 bucks somewhere in your car

That won't be enough for some places ...

fairmont
14-08-2013, 09:49 AM
The Hills man, we really got the short end of the stick up here punting wise..,

Have you tried the shops at Blacktown, try Apple at Blacktown 8, 8 Carniege Place, not bad at all, most of the girls are decent at Blacktown 40 & 8, well for $140 a hour they are.

asiafever
14-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Have you tried the shops at Blacktown, try Apple at Blacktown 8, 8 Carniege Place, not bad at all, most of the girls are decent at Blacktown 40 & 8, well for $140 a hour they are.

Went to blacktown only once. Takes me just as long to get to George or Brodie. I said in another thread there is a da approved site in seven hills just off old Windsor for a megabrothel but nobody has developed the land yet.

cmk76
14-08-2013, 11:40 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Going punting without your wallet? Just as well your dicks attached or you would probably leave it at home as well!:smile::surprise: