PDA

View Full Version : General talk Various Asian WL's in Sydney

Mahilig
14-08-2013, 01:49 AM
This is just a rant/blog about various ethnic backgrounds of Asian WL's in this city of over 4 million people. I'm a self confessed local monger and have experienced both ends of the scale when it comes to Asian knock shops. From your cheapie please dim the light at mccredie and christina road to your can I please brighten up the room at establishments like 5 star, Top 127 and Ginza.

Please note guys that I'm just expressing my opinion so please just take it lightly and hopefully you may relate to it or think WTF is this guy on about. Anyways I've started to mentally categorise ethnic groups of Asian WL's and comparing them to something we consume everyday - FOOD.

I have always been fascinated by the Japanese adult film industry and I'm sure many members and lurkers here are. So on top of my list has gotta be the service oriented and subservient Japanese WL. In my humble opinion as a total package taking into consideration looks, service, attitude and professionalism the Japanese WL in its rare commodity in Sydney compared to the number of Korean, Chinese and thai WL's is a cut above the rest.

In my opinion seeing a Japanese WL is like going to a fine dining restaurant and ordering the most expensive steak or lobster. It's pricey and something you dont do often but you get that special feeling afterwards. You feel that sense of accomplishment of 'Wow did that just really happen?', i just nailed an awesome Jap chick and she moaned just like they do on my laptop!

Whereas with the majority of korean princesses who are no doubt gorgeous but known for their poor attitude and 'no service' reputation, you dont get the same level of satisfaction. It's like eating at your local hogbreath or outback restaurant where you pretty much know what your gonna order before you get there and your gonna leave full but not overly satisfied. You had a nice tender piece of steak but its not something you would recommended to your mates...

In regards to Chinese WL's in sydney, well they are all over the place. They are like a quick fix when your hungry. Like a Mcdonalds or Hungry Jacks. There's one just down the road and you know what to expect. They will cook your burger the way you like it, no pickles, extra sauce, extra bacon etc and for a cheap meal you will be satisfied but you dont feel too good afterwards. You'll be thinking she said she was 25 but I swear she was atleast 45. Like a Big Mac is 2060 Kilojoules but there's the fries and coke also.

With thai chicks all I can say is that they are way overpriced like thai food here is in Sydney. Average cost of Pad thai in Sydney is $9-$13. In thailand pad thai is $1-$3.

P.S If you are a punter who picks purely on looks alone, Koreans are the most beautiful WL's in Sydney. They know how to make themselves look extremely presentable and spend money doing so with plastic surgery etc. I once had to wait over an hour for a korean WL who just started her shift because she had to do make up.

I also once spoke to a very cute Japanese WL and asker her opinion who she thought the prettiest women of ASIA are. Her answer - Koreans.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 02:12 AM
In a nut shell, you have some valid and very generalized points there !

And lets not forget that among the Chinese WLs which collectively has the largest population of all Asian WLs - has some significant varieties among themselves too:

ABC
Hong Kong
Taiwan
Mainland Chinese from Canton and the south, Shanghai, Sichuan, Beijing and the icy far northern provinces!

Then you have the Singapore Chinese, Malaysian Chinese etc.

All very different but you may or may not be able to tell them apart, I certainly can't - not until they start speaking to me!!

But you sounds like you are non Asian anyway, so in a sense, if you and I walked into the same brothel and see the same girl one after another, we may well have quite different experiences !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Mahilig
14-08-2013, 02:57 AM
AHLUNGOR - As a long time lurker on Syd99 (because I seldom post) I am aware you are one of the most highly respected Bro's on here. And I feel privileged that you responsed to my rant.

And yes I agree with what you said. I just made some general points.I guess when i said Chinese that was suppose to cover HK, Taiwanese, Singaporeans etc.

And I am Asian and still cannot tell the difference between them!

wilisno
14-08-2013, 03:03 AM
Unfortunately I can only put the above theory as generalization !

fairmont
14-08-2013, 10:03 AM
I have 4 girls I see on a semi regular basis 1 Aussie girl, 2 Chinese girls and 1 Thai girl, all give me a similar service. I find a W/L that gives me a good GFE with a little PSE is more important than her looks. However in saying that I do like my W/L's petite, not fussed about breast size either. That's just me.

x11
14-08-2013, 01:10 PM
it's a good thing I like eating different cuisines! and at all Price points too

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 01:28 PM
I have always been fascinated by the Japanese adult film industry and I'm sure many members and lurkers here are. So on top of my list has gotta be the service oriented and subservient Japanese WL. In my humble opinion as a total package taking into consideration looks, service, attitude and professionalism the Japanese WL in its rare commodity in Sydney compared to the number of Korean, Chinese and thai WL's is a cut above the rest.

In my opinion seeing a Japanese WL is like going to a fine dining restaurant and ordering the most expensive steak or lobster. It's pricey and something you dont do often but you get that special feeling afterwards. You feel that sense of accomplishment of 'Wow did that just really happen?', i just nailed an awesome Jap chick and she moaned just like they do on my laptop!

I think to label the Japanese WLs in Sydney as Fine Dining - expensive steak and lobster is overrated a bite. I am sure there are plenty of "Chinese" and "Korean" Steaks and Lobster just as good if not better, may be the OP needs to go out more!

But I can understand where is he coming from. There are just not that many genuine Japanese WLs in Sydney - and if you do see them in TMC or Ginza, those are probably the two best run agency and FS shops in town, one is very expensive and the other one more economical but has a fairly high standard. And just by the sheer lack of numbers, you will hardly see a genuine Japanese WL in other shops. So the success rate for Japanese WL is very high in ratio.

Korean and Chinese and Thai on the other hand are all over the places, so some are excellent, some are so so and some are just - how did he put it - like a fast food joint .............lol. But I suppose the forum members are usually very well informed and therefore it is not difficult to sort out the top services/quality Shops/WLs from the average run of the mill.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

:smile:

MaxPunter
14-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Korean goirls are like:

- A Wagyu stake marble score 9+ cooked on charcoal
- An alaskan crab grilled on teppan
- handmade pumpkin-and-sage ravioli baked with buffalo mozzarella
- An ice cream with whipped cream
- A souffle with gooey melted chocolate inside
- An havana cigar smoked while drinking cognac

Koreans are different, you will know once you experience regular girls

Eff2fifty
14-08-2013, 06:04 PM
AHLUNGOR - As a long time lurker on Syd99 (because I seldom post) I am aware you are one of the most highly respected Bro's on here. And I feel privileged that you responsed to my rant.

And yes I agree with what you said. I just made some general points.I guess when i said Chinese that was suppose to cover HK, Taiwanese, Singaporeans etc.

And I am Asian and still cannot tell the difference between them!

Stereotyping.... which i find abhorrent. As we all know service received comes down to a combination of a few factors, (ones appearance,attraction, hygiene and respect) just to name a few. To compare girls to pieces of meat shows a serious lack of respect....

My $1 worth...

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Stereotyping.... which i find abhorrent. As we all know service received comes down to a combination of a few factors, (ones appearance,attraction, hygiene and respect) just to name a few. To compare girls to pieces of meat shows a serious lack of respect....

My $1 worth...

The OP said to take it lightly ...
BTW Do you ever do CIM ?

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 06:36 PM
I think to label the Japanese WLs in Sydney as Fine Dining - expensive steak and lobster is overrated a bite. I am sure there are plenty of "Chinese" and "Korean" Steaks and Lobster just as good if not better, may be the OP needs to go out more!

But I can understand where is he coming from. There are just not that many genuine Japanese WLs in Sydney - and if you do see them in TMC or Ginza, those are probably the two best run agency and FS shops in town, one is very expensive and the other one more economical but has a fairly high standard. And just by the sheer lack of numbers, you will hardly see a genuine Japanese WL in other shops. So the success rate for Japanese WL is very high in ratio.

Korean and Chinese and Thai on the other hand are all over the places, so some are excellent, some are so so and some are just - how did he put it - like a fast food joint .............lol. But I suppose the forum members are usually very well informed and therefore it is not difficult to sort out the top services/quality Shops/WLs from the average run of the mill.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

:smile:

There are other places that have genuine J-girls in the city ...

Mahilig
14-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Lol interesting analogy, but I have to disagree with Thai being overpriced. If you base that on how much they charge here compared to their countries, then that tag applies to most other nationalities!

Here is my take on your reply bro...

In Japan it is very difficult to punt and find a good quality local japanese girl unless your a local. Most shops don't cater for foreigners and that ones that do charge big bucks, more than you would spend here in Sydney for a good quality young J-girl

In Korea prices are comparable to what we spend here in Sydney. Big difference is they are younger over there like your 18-early 20's. We sorta get the leftovers when the girls reach their mid 20's and can no longer compete with their younger counterparts.

In thailand you can get a smoking 18-21 yr old back in your hotel room for a couple hours from $40-$100 depending on your negotiation skills. Compare that to $130 for 30min for a thai at 5 star or $90-$100 at other establishments around Sydney. Thats why i stated the fact that we are over paying for thai women. Also in Singapore (Geylang) thai women can be had for $40-$50 for 30min.

I don't know what the punting scene is like in china, taiwan or HK so I cannot comment on that.

Mahilig
14-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Korean goirls are like:

- A Wagyu stake marble score 9+ cooked on charcoal
- An alaskan crab grilled on teppan
- handmade pumpkin-and-sage ravioli baked with buffalo mozzarella
- An ice cream with whipped cream
- A souffle with gooey melted chocolate inside
- An havana cigar smoked while drinking cognac

Koreans are different, you will know once you experience regular girls

Dude I mentioned that Korean WL's are the most beautiful in Sydney. I have seen more Korean ass than PSY's music videos put together. I have had some great experiences as well as really horrible sessions. But my general consensus would be that korean service is mechanical and its like they dont wanna be there. I've heard the same from mates who are long time punters too. We continually see Korean WL's because they are gorgeous and all that K-pop on SBS makes you wanna get out there and hammer one. LOL

I understand that comparing J-girl and Koreans is not fair due to the massive difference in numbers alone. It's like comparing the number of Ferrari's you see on the road compared to BMW's. My point is it's the rarity that makes a session with a genuine Japanese WL much more special.

MaxPunter
14-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Dude I mentioned that Korean WL's are the most beautiful in Sydney. I have seen more Korean ass than PSY's music videos put together. I have had some great experiences as well as really horrible sessions. But my general consensus would be that korean service is mechanical and its like they dont wanna be there. I've heard the same from mates who are long time punters too. We continually see Korean WL's because they are gorgeous and all that K-pop on SBS makes you wanna get out there and hammer one. LOL

I understand that comparing J-girl and Koreans is not fair due to the massive difference in numbers alone. It's like comparing the number of Ferrari's you see on the road compared to BMW's. My point is it's the rarity that makes a session with a genuine Japanese WL much more special.

I wasn't referring to Korean WL, but korean regular girls..i just love them
They are cheeky and sweet, passionate and elusive, a real concentrate of femininity

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2013, 08:25 PM
I wasn't referring to Korean WL, but korean regular girls..i just love them
They are cheeky and sweet, passionate and elusive, a real concentrate of femininity

+1 !!

LIKE !!

Foxy is exactly that, so jealous of her boyfriend !!

bigroundtits
14-08-2013, 08:49 PM
I also like Korean women the most, both their looks and personalities.
Even without plastic surgeries, a lot of them are gorgeous.

MaxPunter
15-08-2013, 12:34 AM
I also like Korean women the most, both their looks and personalities.
Even without plastic surgeries, a lot of them are gorgeous.

This myth of all korean girls having plastic surgery is really annoying
Regular girls, not the k-pop dolls, are simply beautiful and do not need to undertake any surgery; it is just genetics

The most common plastic surgery in Korea is on the eyelids to achieve a "double-line" as Korean girls call it; most of us would not even notice the difference
The percentage of girls having major surgery: nose, jaw, boobs is not different from other western countries

I believe other Asian girls envy the natural beauty of koreans and justify this with the usual plastic-surgery argument

In my opinion the beauty of korean girls is mainly due to their flawless skin, peculiar smile, and most of all: femininity...you can't get this via plastic surgery

CunningLinguist
15-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Oh cmon all countries have beautiful to ugly women, I don't really think Koreans are any more beautiful than other countries.
Are you Korean MaxPunter ?

wilisno
15-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Oh cmon all countries have beautiful to ugly women, I don't really think Koreans are any more beautiful than other countries.
Haha ! I agree that there are beautiful girls in all nationalities, but I do like Koreans since I met LV at 5* ! ;) ;) ;)

HengDai
15-08-2013, 01:08 AM
its not the plastic surgery that scares me, it's the makeup that some asian girls layer and cake on.

reminds me of this vid a mate showed me once: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBvfI5e3QM

before and after shots of chicks with and without makeup. very scary!

CunningLinguist
15-08-2013, 01:34 AM
its not the plastic surgery that scares me, it's the makeup that some asian girls layer and cake on.

reminds me of this vid a mate showed me once: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBvfI5e3QM

I prefer the natural look, I don't mind a few blemishes etc.
I find alot of makeup a turn off!

bigroundtits
15-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Korean women are naturally beautiful, not all of course, but a very high percentage. At least 20% of them are gorgeous naturally. Even single eyelids look good on them. What I like them most?

1. Perfect snow white smooth skin.
2. Slim but not totally flat bodies. A or B cups busts are ok, just not totally flat chests.
3. Unique very sexy and pretty faces.
4. They actually have very good personalities.

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 01:53 AM

I did have some experiences meeting ML before they have put their make up on, believe me, it ain't a pretty sight !!

And that makes my Mrs at home looks like Miss Hong Kong.

Cheers

bigroundtits
15-08-2013, 04:35 AM
I find Southeast Asia's Chinese girls most attractive somehow.

Can you give some examples? Perhaps some photos?
Sure some chinese girls are out of this world, like those from Heilongjiang!!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Can you give some examples? Perhaps some photos?
Sure some chinese girls are out of this world, like those from Heilongjiang!!

Like Elly !!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XLvDDW0j53c/S629JhxLxZI/AAAAAAAAHFE/aX0dMla155w/s1600/ELLY+TRAN+HA+CHEST+04.jpg

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Like Elly !!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XLvDDW0j53c/S629JhxLxZI/AAAAAAAAHFE/aX0dMla155w/s1600/ELLY+TRAN+HA+CHEST+04.jpg

Well done AHLUNGOR nothing else to be said, she is stunning!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Well done AHLUNGOR nothing else to be said, she is stunning!

Yes there is, Merry Christmas !!

http://www.trhits.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Elly-Tran-Ha-Red-Bikini-003.jpg

MaxPunter
15-08-2013, 04:54 PM

No i am not, i am cauc

I have travelled most of Asia for work and pleasure and have been lucky enough to meet many girls from different countries China, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore....but in my personal experience Korean are the most beautiful

When i ask asian girls which one they considered to be the most beautiful is almost unanimous: Koreans
I met also North korean girls in Cambodia and they were sensational, no plastic surgery or heavy cosmetics up there....

Of course beauty is everywhere: girls form north of Thailand(Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai) are stunning, just to give another example

devilangel
15-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I quite agree with OP on this one and it all depends on how you would like to categorize your girls and the degree of granularity.

We can come up with a full WL taxonomy according to some people here but that would be overkill.

Also those Koreans WL, hate their service most of the time but I just keep going back because of the looks.

jellyshots
15-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I don't like to generalise. I like checking them out on a session by session basis. I have had pretty good experiences with K-girls in Sydney. Yum yum yum Honey at Romeo's for example. Hot BBBJ, hot looks, hot body, hot service :happy:

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Yeah, I don't like to generalise. I like checking them out on a session by session basis. I have had pretty good experiences with K-girls in Sydney. Yum yum yum Honey at Romeo's for example. Hot BBBJ, hot looks, hot body, hot service :happy:

Best K gal FS was Sophia at 127, big natural tits, BBBJ in shower before and after !! And she found me very funny when I preferred to fuck her tits rather than fuck her pussy!

Best Korean B2B without any BJ was Mia from Silver Fox, excellent personality !!

Cheers