PDA

View Full Version : General talk The psychology of positive ratings ...

CunningLinguist
14-08-2013, 11:35 PM
From this article: Online likes can foster a herd mentality (http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/08/09/3821921.htm)

When someone "likes" a positive online comment, other people are much more likely to give the comment a thumbs up too, suggesting our opinions are swayed by what others think.

The new study illustrates how simple it would be for companies to manipulate reviews of their products by simply adding a few positive ratings of their own early in the process, Aral adds.

old fat man
15-08-2013, 09:40 AM
I know the positive ratings I have read on this forum have broadened my scope of punting and now look for ratings of certain forum members I have previously followed with good results. This has been working well for me. Psychologically, the repeating of things is also a powerful tool

Oneonone
15-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I think we all find other punters who like similar things and similar girl to us. For me I tend to follow their posts with more vigour than some of the ones that like different type of girls etc.

I tend to find that the more experienced punters tend not to have bad punts so usually they do a positive report on the girls they see.

However even they can get caught out sometimes and post a less than positive report and that should be encouraged it just means that he may not click with the girl or she may prefer a different type of client. Some punters take offense as soon as you write something less than complimentary or positive on a girl they like, this is wrong what the post is doing is advising other punters that if you are looking for something in a girl then she may not offer it to you it may be for many reasons.

The shops post on here the girl does this the girl does that she is GFE or PSE or etc, She may well do with selected clients but not with everyone and unless we can post it on here more punters are going to be disappointed. This is bad for the punter but it is also bad for the girl and the shop no one leaves happy and it can all be avoided in most cases by posts being accurate and what you found.

By all means if you feel the need say I saw that girl and found her to be quite different from your experience she etc etc but don't attack another punter or we will all end up with nothing worth while in and after report.

As our good friend on her would say - Just my 2 cents worth!

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I think we all find other punters who like similar things and similar girl to us. For me I tend to follow their posts with more vigour than some of the ones that like different type of girls etc.

I tend to find that the more experienced punters tend not to have bad punts so usually they do a positive report on the girls they see.

However even they can get caught out sometimes and post a less than positive report and that should be encouraged it just means that he may not click with the girl or she may prefer a different type of client. Some punters take offense as soon as you write something less than complimentary or positive on a girl they like, this is wrong what the post is doing is advising other punters that if you are looking for something in a girl then she may not offer it to you it may be for many reasons.

The shops post on here the girl does this the girl does that she is GFE or PSE or etc, She may well do with selected clients but not with everyone and unless we can post it on here more punters are going to be disappointed. This is bad for the punter but it is also bad for the girl and the shop no one leaves happy and it can all be avoided in most cases by posts being accurate and what you found.

By all means if you feel the need say I saw that girl and found her to be quite different from your experience she etc etc but don't attack another punter or we will all end up with nothing worth while in and after report.

As our good friend on her would say - Just my 2 cents worth!

Very well said brother,

I must admit I sometimes tend to take things too personally and jump on the defence for the girls that I like if they got some bad reviews. I think I am getting better though and accepting the fact that different girls react to different clients with different degrees of professionalism and services. So if people like my reviews or comments, all good, if not, I just have to live with it and so are the MLs, apart from taking the good with the not so good, I guess some girls are just more universally liked, and some girls may only appeal to certain clients - like the tall dark and handsome and most importantly, generous with the tipping...............lol

Cheers

:smile:

Licker
15-08-2013, 07:56 PM
some girls may only appeal to certain clients - like the tall dark and handsome and most importantly, generous with the tipping...............lol

+1
We are not attracted to every WL, we all have our own taste.

And so do the WL's as well have their own taste.
"The color of money" - or should I say the taste. :love:

CunningLinguist
15-08-2013, 08:42 PM
All good comments so far :)

yellow_fever
16-08-2013, 06:31 PM
For that reason, I prefer reviews that convey something of the sort of girl she is rather than blow by blow descriptions. Some bro's here have a specific interest in a certain body feature; tall girls, or big racks or whatever... And some have an interest in a specific service like anal or deep throat BBBJ but for most bro's on the site I think we're more concerned about clicking than about the exact body type/service offered.

Punter Poontang
16-08-2013, 07:54 PM
^^^ Amen to that.

HengDai
16-08-2013, 08:17 PM
For that reason, I prefer reviews that convey something of the sort of girl she is rather than blow by blow descriptions. Some bro's here have a specific interest in a certain body feature; tall girls, or big racks or whatever... And some have an interest in a specific service like anal or deep throat BBBJ but for most bro's on the site I think we're more concerned about clicking than about the exact body type/service offered.

Ditto mate. Couldn't have said it better myself

Max Impact
16-08-2013, 08:36 PM

I'm tending more to that writing style myself lately as well.

cmk76
16-08-2013, 10:09 PM
xxx xxx xxx

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 10:12 PM
...when you say something often enough... people will believe you... - Joseph Goebbels (Minister of Propaganda for Hitler)

The reason pollies mudsling ...

old fat man
19-08-2013, 08:47 AM
lol CMK, and every advertising agency has lived by that quote since