PDA

View Full Version : General talk Advice for ML Shop - Silver Fox Massage

jellyshots
15-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi guys,

I was chatting away to Linda today. She's very pleasant to talk to and I swear, her English is improving :cool2:

I said to Linda that she really needs to get photos of the girls up and to update the Aus99 section of the website. Linda said that the girls really didn't want to have their photos taken and she had some good points. Some of the girls have tattoos. Well, I think I could help her fix that using photoshop. he other things she has done are: bathrobes for the guys if they want to grab a shower, changed the massage lotion, make sure the place is nice and clean. I think things slipped a little when Linda went on holidays but she has been really busy since she got back.

With the photos, would it really make that much of a difference? The thing is, when I saw the girls, all of them looked young, nice bodies but they were all beautiful. If she had photos up, their faces would have to be cropped out anyway. What do you guys think?

CunningLinguist
15-08-2013, 06:34 PM
The more (accurate) photos the better !

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

I was chatting away to Linda today. She's very pleasant to talk to and I swear, her English is improving :cool2:

I said to Linda that she really needs to get photos of the girls up and to update the Aus99 section of the website. Linda said that the girls really didn't want to have their photos taken and she had some good points. Some of the girls have tattoos. Well, I think I could help her fix that using photoshop. he other things she has done are: bathrobes for the guys if they want to grab a shower, changed the massage lotion, make sure the place is nice and clean. I think things slipped a little when Linda went on holidays but she has been really busy since she got back.

With the photos, would it really make that much of a difference? The thing is, when I saw the girls, all of them looked young, nice bodies but they were all beautiful. If she had photos up, their faces would have to be cropped out anyway. What do you guys think?

I don't think photo is that important, at least for most girls with A to C Cup breasts, if you have a pair of D Cups, E Cups or DD Cups, then sure, the photo showing the deep cleavage will be a huge turn on, and I'll be there in no times.

Jokes aside, most of the RnT shops have no photo, no rosters, and not even advertising on this website until Foxy and Snow Lotus started the trend last year.

Take 501/532 Newtown for example, they provide absolutely nothing and yet they probably are still the most successful and busy shop, sure they charge the lowet price and offer free HJ - how can you beat that?

So at the end of the day, I think it's still the quality of the girls and consistancy in services are the key.

A few Star of the shop certainly won't hurt, in Foxy's case, when she has Lisa, Mia, Cici, Bella, Neimi, Tiffany all at the same time last year, that was when she was busiest if I remember correctly.

But then there are just so many extra competition popping up all around her: 382 Pitt St, 316 Central, QVB, CBD Posh, Sunshine, Dragon Fly to name just a few, and I don't think the market has grown that much to sustain all these shops. And not to mention all those Thai massage shops too who may or may not be a RnT but if they are getting some business, they are getting it from the existing shops. So the pie is not getting any bigger but there are plenty more hungry owners and MLs.

So at the end of the day, only the strongest and fittest will survive, and I don't think posting a photo of the girls will make that much different.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

jellyshots
15-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah, that's what I said. People get upset with the model photos when really, it's easy enough to take a couple of good photos of the girl

jellyshots
15-08-2013, 06:39 PM
I don't think photo is that important, at least for most girls with A to C Cup breasts, if you have a pair of D Cups, E Cups or DD Cups, then sure, the photo showing the deep cleavage will be a huge turn on, and I'll be there in no times.

Jokes aside, most of the RnT shops have no photo, no rosters, and not even advertising on this website until Foxy and Snow Lotus started the trend.

Take 501/532 Newtown for example, they provide absolutely nothing and yet they probably are still the most successful and busy shop, sure they charge the lowet price and offer free HJ - how can you beat that.

So at the end of the day, I think it's still the quality of the girls and consistancy in services are the key.

A few Star of the shop certainly won't hurt, in Foxy's case, when she has Lisa, Mia, Cici, Bella, Neimi, Tiffany all at the same time last year, that was when she was busiest if I remember correctly. But then there are just so many extra competition popping up all around her: 382 Pitt St, 316 Central, QVB, CBD Posh, Sunshine, Dragon Fly to name just a few, and I don't think the market has grown that much to sustain all these shops. And not to mention all those Thai massage shops too who may or may not be a RnT but if they are getting some business, they are getting it from the existing shops. So the pie is not getting any bigger but there are plenty more hungry owners and MLs.

So at the end of the day, only the strongest and fittest will survive, and I don't think posting a photo of the girls will make that much different.

One thing I know for sure will definitely work: if Foxy will just provide the part 1 massage herself, that will be worth 5 bookings a day for her alone................haha, don't think the boyfriend will let it happen though............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

What boyfriend :what: She never seems to have one when I'm around, LOL...

x11
15-08-2013, 06:57 PM
she probably tells him to hide in the closet when she sees you coming up the stairs!

jellyshots
15-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Well, I did meet the ex. I even shook his hand once.