PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Fun with Dick and Amanda

Sextus
15-08-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm a firm believer in the power of photographs to persuade - and the latest proof of this were the pics of a new girl at 64, Amanda. Her slim body - slim like so many Asian girls, as if it were drunk down in the waters there - with lovely medium sized boobies. My hands longed to roam her cute petite body.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/amanda_zps27762a0f.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/amanda_zps27762a0f.jpg.html)

I arrived at 64 in the last few minutes of Sophie’s working day, and she was multi-tasking as ever - no doubt the same way she began it. On the phone, while asking me the usual questions and glancing at Roger as he hovered over her with a pen. Sitting in the corner was a genial looking Chinese gent wearing an amused smile, admiring her energy. I think this is her partner! (In any case, they left together.)

I informed Sophie that I was here to see new girl Amanda, and it was as if the sound of her name materialised her, because a pretty girl with big eyes suddenly appeared from behind me. She smiled sweetly, in a similar way to the first time I’d seen a lost star of 64, Joanne.

As it turned out Amanda wasn’t free for another 45 minutes, so I used the time browsing at nearby JB hi-fi and returned for Roger to usher me - into the tiniest room again! I grizzled to him about this, hoping to grizzle my way to an upgrade to bedroom class, but for answer he relentlessly waved me into it. I’ll bet all the new girls have to start in the broom closet until they earn themselves of it - with we luckless fuckees along for the same ride. :cry:

They used to have competitions to see how many people they could fit into a mini or a telephone box, and looking around at my claustrophobic confines I imagined what one of my gangbangs would be like held in here. I concluded it would border on friggin’ homosexuality!

I was rescued from that nasty thought by the supple form of Amanda, and with her appearance the room suddenly seemed not so much cramped, as, um - intimate!

I saw her big round eyes and fine cheekbones - though in my attempts to compliment her on them it quickly became obvious that Amanda’s English is very limited. But I could tell she was really concentrating to search for words, and I think she is making an effort to become better at it.

Well, we shared one language that’s for sure, and as her eyes rested on my hard cock it was evident to both of us that we’d already begun speaking it. Her bikini came off in a flash and we fell down onto the bed together (the room being so small, falling onto it being the only option.)

I decided to just lay on my back and see what tricks Amanda had in her repetoire.

She began with some bitey, sucky action on my nipples that was firmer then any I’ve had before, and as a consequence, unlike on previous occasions, I was quite enjoying it.

Working her way down to my cock she used the tip of her tongue in a knowledgable way, starting at my balls and running slowly up the underside of my cock to end with a final flicking lick right at the very sensitive area around the eye.

Ooh, that subtle touch felt very nice, especially as she kept repeating the action. Some light head work followed, bobbing her wet mouth up and down before she was back at my balls. Some more light licking evolved into a sucking of a single ball into her mouth that bordered on the edge of pain – and perhaps a little beyond that! I gasped, and with a wicked smile she released it, only to repeat the action a couple more times. :grimace:

I felt some relief therefore, when she trailed her tongue up my cock again on the way back to my nipples. More fairly vigourous bitey action followed, with a bit of a pain element, until I finally caught the mood she was creating, and began to give her soft rump a few slaps. The chastising, smacking sound of it felt quite good.

Suddenly Amanda gave my poor left nipple a really quite vigorous bite, pulling it up off my chest, and that did hurt! :exciting: And she was back onto it in moments, while I gave her a few more slaps for her efforts.

I was enjoying this slip of a girl being so aggressive to me, and it was making me feel the same way!

I grabbed her and spun her down onto the bed and she hit it with a bounce, giving a little feminine gasp at she landed. I descended onto her wet mouth for some very emphatic dfk, my arm underneath her and easliy raising her horny little nude body up off the bed as I drilled her mouth. Yes, we were both definitely speaking the same language now!

A few minutes of this and Amanda reached back for a dom, but, uh – uh, I wanted to see more of what her bbbj was like, so I told her to suck my cock again. She was quickly down there, sinking my length into her mouth, which was now wet with both of our spit.

I enjoyed being in control, holding her head and fucking it up and down, in a mood - inspired by Amanda herself - to be quite vigorous. I had one hand on her head, and the other on her long black ponytail, and was using both hands to great fucking effect. I’m still none the wiser what her solo bbbj is like, because I wanted to be in control - and the best sex is about spontaneity instead of making too many plans.

The girls are all individuals too, and so very often is the sex with them - another marvel it offers us.

I was sinking deep into Amanda’s compliant mouth, my hand gripping her beautiful black ponytail and guiding her swiftly on and off with it. I watched it sinking into her pretty feminine face, her hot lips wrapped around my demandingly bare cock, her tongue pressing into it with its own heat.

Amanda came up from my cock and offered her tits to my mouth. I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to treat them as roughly as she had treated mine, but, nevetheless, I was more careless with them than I've ever been before. You do have to feel your way with a new girl, but she did like having her tits sucked, and every so often she pushed them roughly down onto my mouth and ground them against it. I feel there is definitely more to explore and learn about this girl..

One of these days I’m just going to come early (as I could have earlier with my aggressive head job) and spend the rest of the time just cuddling. But I am still one to want the most varied value from a session, so I swung her down onto the bed again, straddled her, and shoved my cock back in her mouth. I reached back to finger her, but Amanda coyly held her legs together – oh well, fingering not an option.

I wasn’t there too long, and as my cock had been getting plenty of attention from her, I was eager to return the favour. If she hadn’t let my fingers do the devil’s work, then my tongue was very willing to volunteer for it.

Amanda was just as eager too, because her legs opened up to make accessible her cute little box that was already gleaming with juice from the intense action we’d been enjoying.

She tucked her arm behind her knees to present a neat little package of a rounded rump, thighs and pussy. I put both hands under her arse and raised the whole package up, and after some some soft thigh kissing I could no longer resist the urge to go to town on the pink, gleaming Chinese gash right in front of me.

I made it really wet too - wet with a combination of her juices and my own slobber, and the wet smacking sounds of sucking her pussy were chorused by Amanda’s horny moaning.

The bed is right adjacent to the mirror, so I was able to watch her face as she moaned, and see the reactions on her face as she concentrated on the pleasure I was giving her secret place. Sometimes wl’s earn their dough pretty easily! He he.. And good luck to them!
I picked up her rump and sucked the Christ out of that infuriatingly intoxicating box. :grimace2: You guys know that feeling were you just can’t get enough of it? I’m sure you do! I also glanced from time to time at her tiny arsehole - but I wasn’t in an arsehole licking mood tonight – I was in a cunt of a mood, so to speak! :shout:

By now, we were both ready for that wet box to be filled up, so Amanda reached for a dom and rolled it on and I flicked her small frame around into doggie.

It has been a while since I’ve been in doggie. Lately I’ve made the mistake too often of going to mish too soon, which is far too stimulating for me and it nearly always finishes me off, unless I make a conscious effort not to – it is my equivalent of cowgirl that makes girls come so readily.

I slipped my cock in through the hot lips of her pussy, and it went in very easily. Always a great moment, that - the first time you penetrate a brand new girl. :slobber:

The view of Amanda’s curvy hips, beautiful small framed back and compact shoulders were pretty enough for a nude drawing class. I was admiring the aesthetics of her petite femininity as much as I was getting off on plunging my cock right into it! :cool2: The view of her pussy lips clinging to my cock as I withdrew was also so good that I started pulling completely out, pausing, and plunging all the way back in. Her slippery little tunnel was easily taking it, and the occasional wet slobbery farts my actions caused were a horny turn on.

With a small female like Amanda, doggie really is a great dominant position, the only one we share with the beasts of the field - and the whole thing is about dominance and submission. Reminded of that, I began to give her arse a few disciplinary smacks to reinforce the point, and the female under me moaned as I fucked her.

We changed to over to mish and Amanda soon began to return my not so tender favours. She reached down with her right hand and began slapping my arse in time with my fucking. :surprise: I’ve never had that before, and I liked being ridden this way! I liked the stinging pain of it, the punishment I clearly deserved for the privilege of fucking her hot pussy. Such a small girl, but such a punishing hand! I loved her imagination!
The sheer novelty got my balls as hot as my stinging rump, :burn: and I started to come into her slippery pussy. Hearing my groans Amanda locked her ankles over my back and ground her wet pinkness up onto me, grinding her little clitty onto me as my balls emptied themselves into her.

Whew….that was hot orgasm..

We really didn’t have a lot of time left, and after a few wind down cuddles Amanda invited me into the shower with her. There weren’t too many Japanese or Korean shower skills on offer, though I did my own work happily on her arse crack and she did a little bit of work on me too, washing my equipment and running the warm water down my back.

I think Amanda is a smart girl, and she certainly has a sexual imagination. I could also see her smarts earlier, in her concentration to retrieve english words. I’d need to see her again to know if her sexual battery routine is a usual practice or just how she was feeling on the night – or just with me.

Maybe I am due some more punishment, because mostly I have it too, too easy. It would be fun, I think, for little Amanda to dish me out a little more.

CunningLinguist
15-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Nice review!
If you are a fuckee, does that make her a fucker ...
I always thought you were a fucker :)

Sextus
15-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Fucker or fuckee? When it comes to sex, I'm a total democrat! :D

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Fucker or fuckee? When it comes to sex, I'm a total democrat! :D

After all your recent exploits I prefer to think of you as a dirty fucker, and I mean that in the nicest way :)

Licker
16-08-2013, 12:52 AM
After all your recent exploits I prefer to think of you as a dirty fucker, and I mean that in the nicest way :)

There's nothing wrong about being a dirty fucker.

An uncle fucker (democracy or not) then again is a totally different matter. Uncle Fucker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdUqNbkR6mo)

And while we're on the subject. South Park: Peace (on you) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3703CUKqC04)

Hmm... should I go to Gold Coast and visit a water park?

jimmyk
16-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Hot review Sextus! Great read!

zucon
19-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Have just booked amanda. Lets see how it goes. Hoping for best

:)

** NEW >>>> AMANDA ** = PETITE Hong Kong University Student size 6 Busty C cup 21 years old petite. long silky black hair
Amanda's new photos click here >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/amanda.html
Amanda is new girl at 64 ,top sevrice girl .for booking 95241278
http://www.magmodels64.com/uploads/7/5/3/9/7539799/3533999_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
19-09-2013, 05:25 PM
Boney has contacted me to claim his review prize.

congrats to Boney for winning free 30 mins FS session at our shop and great review by him too!!!

Your TP64 report or review can win you a 30 minutes free FS prize

= to be in the running for our next Auxxxreview of the week prize in less than 2 weeks (just after the Federal Election) 9th September 2013 draw date

= please start visiting our shop, see one of our great girls and post an AUXXXreview of your experience

Its that Easy! @@@@@ =^_^=

Boney
19-09-2013, 06:54 PM
What the Fuckee, somebody take that guys copy and paste button away

Boney
19-09-2013, 06:57 PM
By the way Sextus great review, I won't even try to compete with your Opus Magnum, I am already getting hate mail from winning 2 competitions in a row.

Sextus
19-09-2013, 08:30 PM
It is just that the forum has lost some regular reviewers that used to frequent 64, like Dude, little wonder, 69hornyjohn69 and ease. And the likes of The wizard, Igloo, pussyhunter and cmk76, also good reviewers, have either developed new favourite shops or are just casting their nets wider. So there is a bit of a gap re reviewing that newish members like yourself and filodude are only just starting to fill. 64's regular competition should eventually get the ball rolling I think. But yes, it may have been a little embarrassing when your review was the only one up for judging! Not to say it wouldn't have won anyway!

the wizard
19-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Don't worry I'm still lurking around and still have favorites there
like Cici, Tiffany, Lulu, Eva

ilovefs
20-09-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm lurking (you didn't mention me Sextus???), and of course, ALL the girls are my favourites!

I just need a good reason to head back right now. My last punt was amazing and its going to be hard to top.

But I agree, someone needs to tell 64 their copy/past marketing doesn't work, quite the opposite.

Sextus
20-09-2013, 11:39 AM
you didn't mention me Sextus???

I was only referring to former active 64 reviewers who have disappeared or gone quiet. But you are a 64 Hall of Famer!

ilovefs
20-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Oh shucks!