PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Cockblocked by a do-gooder ...

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Have you ever been cockblocked by a do-gooder ?

Sometimes I do some groundwork on a willing participant and a work mate or acquaintance of the participant may cockblock me as she knows I have a partner :(
Is this fair ... :(

Licker
16-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Have you ever been cockblocked by a do-gooder ?

Sometimes I do some groundwork on a willing participant and a work mate or acquaintance of the participant may cockblock me as she knows I have a partner :(
Is this fair ... :(

No, it ain't fair!!!!

You need to be mindful where you do your groundwork... away from those potential cockblockers.

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 01:07 AM
No, it ain't fair!!!!

You need to be mindful where you do your groundwork... away from those potential cockblockers.

I do it when the opportunity arises!

jellyshots
16-08-2013, 05:21 AM
You could always corrupt the do-gooder :)

asiafever
16-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Ahhh, but which is worse, the cockblock or the lunchcut???

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 10:58 AM

Hmmm, I think a lunch cutter is worse, not only have you been cockblocked, someone else has got your rightful moist ripe pussy!

bbbandit
16-08-2013, 12:21 PM

Lol the lunch cut is definitely worse! If I cant have it but no one else can either, I don't feel so bad!

The intentional CB us pretty bad too though. Kind of like an intentional foul in bball vs. a regular personal during the course of play.

The lunch cut would be a flagrant!

asiafever
16-08-2013, 01:02 PM
There are those who are ignorant to their lunch cutting ways who just obviously go around trying to cash in on others hard work.
Blatantly cutting lunch however is a federal crime punishable by horrible horrible death... both my cousins are horrendous lunch cutters. Meanwhile I am the consummate wingman, a team player at all times!

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 01:14 PM
I remember being lunch cut once, a long time ago I was dancing and playing pool with this chick all night, then right at the end of the night a "friend" who she used to go out with got with her and fucked her in the room next door ...
I suppose she was trying to make him jealous or something, fucking bitch ...

asiafever
16-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah had a few attempt that manoeuvre in the past. To be fair if you don't know the guy he owes you no favours, but still their is etiquette to be followed. I always ask a group of guys hanging out with a girl I might like if anyone has 'called the ball' on a girl I like the look of, and if they even look like it's a yes, I tell them no sweat, leave it to you guys, enjoy your night. It sets up a good rapport with other guys who may be on the prowl. It's never ended in confrontation so all good.
If someone tries to cockblock who you don't know, usually a girl friend of hers, THAT is where you need the wingman to run intercept, that is my specialty..