PDA

View Full Version : General talk Coming up to 50 posts

old fat man
16-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Hi Bros, I am coming up to 50 posts and will soon have access to private section, I have been so tempted to just post any old crap to get my posts up, I am sure there are have been others that have felt the same. I would be genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this. I am anticipating the access and will attempt to stimulate discussion rather than just comment on things to boost my posts.

CunningLinguist
16-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Bros, I am coming up to 50 posts and will soon have access to private section, I have been so tempted to just post any old crap to get my posts up, I am sure there are have been others that have felt the same. I would be genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this. I am anticipating the access and will attempt to stimulate discussion rather than just comment on things to boost my posts.

There ain't much traffic in the private section so don't get your hopes up too high ...

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2013, 11:02 AM

You are doing the right thing here old man !

Although there has been some brothers who didn't have the patients but they are still playing the game within the rules set by the forum, and I do think 50 posts is reasonable - 100 will be a bridge too far and will turn people away - or baby members will just keep PM'ing senior members asking for copies !!

47 down three to go !

May I suggest you go to the very beginning of my RnT thread and look for the RnT styles and positions you like the best and bring that photo/s forward, and you can reach 50 in no times. See if you can find some that are similar to how Mimi does the old fat man !!

Cheers

:cool2:

bbbandit
16-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Wow! I didn't even know there was a private section... Coming up to 50 posts too though so I guess I'll find out:p

Punter Poontang
16-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Old fat man, you should change your username to "Dead set legend" ..... few things are more annoying than the incessant bumping of month old threads with irrelevant one-liners, only for all contributions to cease once that 50th post is made.

You're definitely going about it the right way, but yeah, you're also not missing that much atm. ;-)

rage_face
16-08-2013, 01:31 PM
What's in the private section?
And will you stop having to do that image verification thing?

deathblow182
16-08-2013, 01:31 PM
I like to think I didn't spam it up to 50.

You need your expectations managed, it's a nice little achievement when you get there though

Punter Poontang
16-08-2013, 02:44 PM
What's in the private section?

I'll tell you after you call the shop. :-P

hoshimoony
16-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Yeah good on you for going about it the right way, you have my respect :)

I'll tell you after you call the shop. :-P

Lol, he still hasn't called? rage_face mate, you should do that ASAP for the benefit of everyone...

punterian
16-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Actually the best thing about reaching 50 posts is not having to put in that friggin captcha code everytime you make a post.

pepefirstlove
17-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Actually the best thing about reaching 50 posts is not having to put in that friggin captcha code everytime you make a post.

No need to enter that code if your using "forum runner" app on your smart phone. iPhone & Android both compatible.

Edit: actually to be honest I've never post one comment on my PC.

rage_face
17-08-2013, 01:12 PM
No need to enter that code if your using "forum runner" app on your smart phone. iPhone & Android both compatible.

Edit: actually to be honest I've never post one comment on my PC.

Bro, aren't you afraid if someone ever looks through your phone?

pepefirstlove
17-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Bro, aren't you afraid if someone ever looks through your phone?

My phone always lock. Unless it get to the wrong hand if I hand them my phone... Which is why I have a backup lock that I used. AppLock worked perfect for that.

herecticx
17-08-2013, 02:37 PM
yeah dont get your hopes high for private section, majority of the fun is here, so you're not missing out on much.

Boney
17-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Ha Ha spam entry to get to the magic number..........

dumbling
21-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I can't wait to see the private section... !! lol

Isis
21-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi, just reading through this thread... Apparently I'm over 100 posts. What does that mean? Apart from showing that I obviously spend way too much time on here, do I get a prize :shout:? Can someone explain the private section?..

Xx Isis xX

asiafever
21-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Private section is the private massage after report section. On your aus99 forum homepage it is located in between after reports and shop rosters. You should now have access so you can read all sorts of things that go on there..

Isis
21-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Private section is the private massage after report section. On your aus99 forum homepage it is located in between after reports and shop rosters. You should now have access so you can read all sorts of things that go on there..

Mmmmmmmm sounds juicy :grimace:

Thanks asiafever :-)

jellyshots
21-08-2013, 05:38 PM
It's kind of silly. I posted an AR in both to see what would happen. The general one got a lot more views. I originally thought the private section was so punters could get juicy details in there away from the prying eyes of advertisers but advertisers can get in there so I fail to see any point in having it there.

E.g. If Sextus had written the Lily gangbang thread with photos in the Private section, would the admins have removed the photos?

Oneonone
21-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Just take your time and get to 50 posts when it happens! I must admit I don't see any advantage in reaching 50 posts, the extra access is of little value to me.

ogunana
21-08-2013, 08:15 PM
So there's a private section only for members with 50+ posts!? I didn't know that either, lol

Licker
21-08-2013, 08:17 PM
It's kind of silly. I posted an AR in both to see what would happen. The general one got a lot more views. I originally thought the private section was so punters could get juicy details in there away from the prying eyes of advertisers but advertisers can get in there so I fail to see any point in having it there.

The point, I believe, is that this is an open forum that anyone can read apart from that section.
It takes at least some effort from the council officers or the private dicks they employ to post 50 times to get access in their futile and silly attempt (alleged) to gather information about places that may not be conforming to the limitations of their DA (none of the information is actually proof enough, but may point to right direction, but they should know that anyway).
So that's why the section is for senior dicks and above.

CunningLinguist
22-08-2013, 12:03 AM

E.g. If Sextus had written the Lily gangbang thread with photos in the Private section, would the admins have removed the photos?

The private section is for posting experiences in massage shops without a brothel license.
If you post a WL AR there then there is a chance that it will be moved into the public AR section, it happened to me!

Licker
22-08-2013, 12:55 AM

This is a totally different matter.
I believe the photos were removed from Lily's request, so that would have happened regardless of where they were.

In that case, I believe it is the lady's right to decide whether she wants to share photos of herself with the rest of the world or not.
Do you agree?

P.S. That's a rhetorical question, If I've been able to learn anything about you based on your posts, I know you do.

wilisno
22-08-2013, 02:34 PM
have to work towards that 50 posts, dont understand why the rule was set up though?

Read Licker's post 2 posts above !

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

DrFeelGood
22-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Didn't even know there was a private section!

asiafever
22-08-2013, 04:55 PM
have to work towards that 50 posts, dont understand why the rule was set up though?

As will said, licker seemed to spell it out quite well.
Having seen a couple of my ol fav shops get shut down by councils etc because regulars got lazy covering the tracks and making it so obvious what was going on there, whilst not a foolproof method it just shuts the do-gooders out enough that these businesses can get a bit of advertising on their services from us punters without us having to use morse code or rely on private messages.
Plus it's a give/take kinda place here, you've got to give to get, so posting some reviews etc in the main section builds up some 'cred' so those who are more travelled can feel more secure sharing their hard earned intel with other brothers.

lockhart
22-08-2013, 09:49 PM
This thread now expose those RNT shops - as it is not difficult forany purposed individual to contribute 50 posts in 1-2 days!

CunningLinguist
22-08-2013, 10:03 PM
This thread now expose those RNT shops - as it is not difficult forany purposed individual to contribute 50 posts in 1-2 days!

It only takes 25mins to reach 50 posts at the max post rate of 1 per 30 seconds.

Licker
22-08-2013, 10:27 PM

I think the "exposing" was done already by this thread: New-sections-in-the-forum-please-explain! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2992-New-sections-in-the-forum-please-explain!) (back in 06-11-2012)

So the cat has been out of the bag for quite some time.
But the pussy is still in the bag - at least for a $50 note :slobber:

As for the 50 posts... Hey, the salaries of the council officers are payed from our tax dollars.
The least we can do is to make them work for the money and not give them everything for free. :thirst:

wilisno
22-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I think the "exposing" was done already by this thread: New-sections-in-the-forum-please-explain! (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2992-New-sections-in-the-forum-please-explain!) (back in 06-11-2012)

So the cat has been out of the bag for quite some time.
But the pussy is still in the bag - at least for a $50 note :slobber:

As for the 50 posts... Hey, the salaries of the council officers are payed from our tax dollars.
The least we can do is to make them work for the money and not give them everything for free. :thirst:

It's just a token gesture, doesn't make any difference to the outcome. As these posts from a sex forum can not be used as evidence anyway, and they don't need these tips to suspect who's providing the services. In fact, any shops that are mentioned on these forums are providing sex services, that's why it's called RnT, so they don't really need juicy details to arouse their suspicion, maybe they got horny after reading so they pay them a visit ? :miao:

puntbook
22-08-2013, 11:49 PM
It must be one of the world's worst kept secrets.....FS gets offered at massage shops!
The councils know it but how do they get the evidence to prove it? Either they don't have to resources to do it or they have better things to do and just turn a blind eye to it.

The massage rooms have a locked door for a reason, and it's not so someone can't accidentally walk in on you. It is for in case the council inspectors show up.
Unless of course the shop is in Ryde Council's jurisdiction in which case I've noticed the massage shops have had to remove the room doors and replace them with curtains.

crum
24-08-2013, 09:55 AM
So how are you finding the private section so far haha

Gus_Sin
24-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Well I guess this is as good a thread as any to post my first post lol.
49 to go!

jellyshots
25-08-2013, 12:31 AM
This is a totally different matter.
I believe the photos were removed from Lily's request, so that would have happened regardless of where they were.

In that case, I believe it is the lady's right to decide whether she wants to share photos of herself with the rest of the world or not.
Do you agree?

P.S. That's a rhetorical question, If I've been able to learn anything about you based on your posts, I know you do.

I don't the council workers were that interested.

With the gang bang thread, I thought Lily was aware of the AR and the photos. But if she had requested them to be removed, then yes, I'd totally respect her wishes.

I've avoided putting new AR's up for a while because the girls told me that they've encountered a few creeps.

Anyway, most of us have put massage shop full service experience in the general AR section so like I said before, not sure what the private area is trying to accomplish. Most of is still post AR's in the normal section.

Licker
25-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Anyway, most of us have put massage shop full service experience in the general AR section so like I said before, not sure what the private area is trying to accomplish. Most of is still post AR's in the normal section.

Yes, theory and practice are quite often two totally different things.

wilisno
25-08-2013, 02:15 AM
So how are you finding the private section so far haha

Well, no matter how juicy the posts are, they can't be half as juicy as the FS posts that's all !

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 04:28 PM
maybe that's because i am not 50 posts yet... stil long way to go

I think you are doing very well, brother 13 posts today alreay, keep it up.

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Can anyone tell me the best way to get 50 posts?
all ads nowdays in the forum.

Very easy!

Go to my "This is what RnT is all about thread", and find 20 of your most favourite photos and post some comment in each.

And you will go past 50 in no times.,

Cheers

dumbling
26-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Very easy!

Go to my "This is what RnT is all about thread", and find 20 of your most favourite photos and post some comment in each.

And you will go past 50 in no times.,

Cheers

I shall do that!...lol

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 05:34 PM
I shall do that!...lol

Good job brother,

2 down, 28 to go...............lol

Cheers

dumbling
26-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Good job brother,

Cheers

Oh man... I am hoping the private section has more info...but looks like you have been pretty generous in sharing in public anyway ... lol

dumbling
26-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Finally!! 51st post... lol Sorry guys for spamming

iamanub
26-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Congrats!!!!!

dumbling
26-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Good job brother,

Cheers

AhLunGor.. now that i have reached 50 posts.... how come private doesnt appear??:surprise:

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2013, 06:57 PM
AhLunGor.. now that i have reached 50 posts.... how come private doesnt appear??:surprise:

You may need to log out then log back in again!

dumbling
26-08-2013, 07:04 PM
You may need to log out then log back in again!

Disappointed... lol.... cannot see it appearing between after report and roster tag...

Oneonone
26-08-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't think it happens automatically I think you have to be approved by admin so it may take a day or two?

dumbling
26-08-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't think it happens automatically I think you have to be approved by admin so it may take a day or two?

Ah thank you... back to livinn with a hard on lol...

CunningLinguist
26-08-2013, 07:33 PM

The forum appears to "resync" at some time period, might be 15mins or half an hour. After this it recalculates all the permissions etc. So just wait a little while.

old fat man
27-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Wow Bros, great responses, I have accessed private section now, my main interest was some reviews by Ahlungor and CMK, not disappointed, keep up the good work guys and I will contribute where I can, I am sure to get a couple of punts before the weekend.

Licker
27-08-2013, 09:47 PM
I am on 50 now, wait the mystery private coming up

Is that the "mystery private" in your pants that you're waiting to come up?

La Mooh
27-08-2013, 10:08 PM
I approve of this thread.

La Mooh
28-08-2013, 07:28 PM

Hmm, bout to go check this out. :D