PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Crystal-run to paradise

joeblow69
15-12-2012, 09:38 PM
I was feeling a little hazy on Thursday night so on Friday morning I headed out the highway to see what Angie had in store for me, as I usually visit upon a feeling not knowing who I’ll get and today was a pleasant surprise just like any other day.

Angie recommended Crystal, a slender, slim bikini clad angel with a dark look in her eyes suggesting pleasure awaited me. :slobber:
http://533willoughby.com.au/crystal.html

Once the standard procedures were out of the way, Crystal wasted no time in getting down and dirty as she spoke little English and we found it a little hard to communicate so I let her take the scene in control and simply laid back on the bed as I watched her kiss and lick me literally from head to toe. :love:

Once she reached my pleasure pole she proceeded to BBBJ me for what seemed ages. Crystal mechanically went about licking stroking sucking and slurping on my rod until I couldn’t take it anymore and asked her to “Fuck Fuck”
She understood my lingo and slipped on a dom in nanoseconds. Immediately I was inside of her love tunnel and we bucked and bumped skin for over 20 minutes swapping from CG to top rider (her ontop) until I took the helm and pounded her mound in mish position. :startle:

Crystal wasn’t much of a talker so we just hammered away the hour with very little chatter.
Sometimes I prefer to just get on with it and do what has to be done. :cool2:
What I liked about Crystal was her ability to please with little or no questioning.

Her slender body reminiscent of s super model just kept me hard and mindful. She was flexible and tender, as were her kisses. Her big eyes and ear to ear smile made the whole experience a trip to paradise.

Crystal obviously knows how to pleasure a man and worked diligently on my manhood with her lips after we tried several positions. She BBBJ me until I blew a load that made my eyes roll back into their sockets.

Crystal took me to paradise that day and now I can’t wait to go back there! :fire:

jimmyk
15-12-2012, 09:50 PM
awesome review of Crystal joeblow69. sometimes its great to have minimal chatter and give it all

Littlewonder
16-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Glad you had a good time with Crystal its the universal laungage of love you don't need to chatter much some times the quietness is a blessing.