PDA

View Full Version : General talk the dream punt

x11
16-08-2013, 01:25 PM
been sick lately
been slammed at work Iately
just haven't had much time lately

and so the white army gathered under stormy clouds. a billion strong and growing.

its late at night. eyelids heavy. slumber engulfs me. dreamland surrounds me.
through the park and to the hotel my feet take me. the agency man motions me to the room.

the room is small. really small. a bathrub. a shower. and a built in bench. the kind that are typical of hotels. but there's no bed. wtf! there's no bed I say to myself. no matter. necessity is the mother of invention. im sure we can find something fun to do in this closet of a room.

the object of desire appears. stop. wait. double take. she's broader than I had hoped. the ar would call her 'not fat' and indeed she isnt. she just is not slim model material.

Another object of desire appears.
stop.

wait.

double take.

its a guy! wtf? since when did the agency add steak on the menu? I thought they were a purely vegetarian establishment. I really should start paying more attention to the ar.

I've always wanted a 3some. mff was more like what I had in mind. mmf. not my cup of tea. and certainly I don't bat for the other team. but then when in Rome as they say... oh wait. .. scratch that for an idea. its still not my thing. I really should stop booking based upon fancy names which seem to be the norm these days, read the ar and the product description in detail.

the girl gets all upset. room is too small. hotel management realising we werent the original Bookers for the room threaten to throw us out. yet somehow the girl manages to get them to change the furniture.

-------------

so that's a weird dream I had last night.

this is actually the 2nd write up of it. lost the first one before I submitted. I think the first was wittier. but the funny thing is the girl exists and so does the agency. not saying who they are of course since this is totally figment of my imagination.

asiafever
16-08-2013, 03:21 PM
HAHAHA I LOVE punting related dreams. I have them every so often and I usually wake up either laughing or horny as fuck... or both..

pepefirstlove
17-08-2013, 01:55 AM
HAHAHA I LOVE punting related dreams. I have them every so often and I usually wake up either laughing or horny as fuck... or both..

Does that count as freebie...?

x11
17-08-2013, 11:22 PM
anybody else want to share their dreams of punting too?

stuart1
18-08-2013, 08:51 AM
One of the problems with dreams is what you say in your sleep..especially if you are next to your partner.....

Chucky
21-08-2013, 02:48 PM
This is hilarious!!

asiafever
21-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Ok, here's a punt related dream I had the other night.

I walked in to Epping massage and am shown to my room. Amanda walks in and proceeds to start yelling at me. She is pissed off because I stopped reviewing her. I told her that I stopped because she went away, but she says that even before that I stopped doing reviews, and she went away because she had too few customers. I apologised, but she demanded I get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness. I started laughing and do so. She then takes off her coat to reveal she is totally naked and tells me to start eating her pussy. That was an offer too good to refuse so I do so... Then I woke up... FUCK!