PDA

View Full Version : Asian@Smithfield Jay (Korean) Candlelit experience..

Mahilig
17-08-2013, 11:19 PM
As promised from my previous after report of Silver @Ginza, I’m gonna make more of an effort to post some AR’s. Tonight my review is on a Korean WL named Jay from Asians @Smithfield. I decided to go during the Blediscoe cup anticipating all the bro’ would be watching!

I’ve been to this shop before in the past and have seen some Korean gems. I have only really seen K-girls at this joint and for $85 for 30min you get the standard Korean service which is usually a brief cat bath, CBJ and of course the main event.

I decided to post an after report on Jay as she gave me an experience I have never come across before in my punting escapades. First let me explain why I picked Jay from a line-up of 4 koreans which included an ‘F’cup and ‘E’ cup WL’s. I love boobs, who doesn’t right? But Jay just had that really’ innocent’ demeanour and I couldn’t help but picture a Korean Librarian or a young high school teacher. LOL. I told her that she should have glasses as props!

In the room she was very shy. She dimmed the lights and got a lighter out. I asked her if she was going to have a smoke, she said no and lit a candle up. I thought whoa this is interesting as I’ve never had a session in a candlelit room before and it kinda felt romantic. She was so shy that she couldn’t even undress infront of me as she undressed near the door where I was unable to see her. I thought oh crap is she trying to hide something?
Jay didn’t have anything to hide. Quite the opposite actually as she had nice ‘Ass-ets’ to flaunt. The first thing that caught my eye was her absolute flawless white skin. I couldn’t spot any stretch marks, pimples or any scars. Jay is slim and in my opinion her best feature was her ass. How could a slim girl have a mini bubble butt like that? Her breasts are prolly small natural B’s but who cares…Bros that ass and her librarian/school teacher look is what you pay for lol.

I don’t wanna get into the specifics of the session but Jay is experienced enough to please her customer. And bros get her in doggie and you will see her butt jiggle! Quite a pleasing sight. She mentioned she finishes up tomorrow so if you want try a nice looking slim k-girl that doesn’t have a flat ass then perhaps see her.

Oh and the candlelit thing, it was a nice experience. Kinda felt like we just had a candlelit dinner and got it on right after!

pepefirstlove
18-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Very nice AR, bro Mahilig. Great to see new review for different joint/girl in this forum. I'm very eager to have a punt there just time constraints stopping me otherwise.

Look like I need to see her tomorrow no matter what!

SQARE
23-08-2013, 07:45 PM
is she working today bro

72SMITHFIELD
25-09-2013, 07:17 PM
good AR,bro