PDA

View Full Version : General talk makeup or no makeup

hiddencharm
18-08-2013, 03:35 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

rooter
18-08-2013, 04:02 PM
I think girls usually look prettier with make up and almost always sexier.
They have to choose the right make up and know how to apply it though!
A girl has to be very naturally pretty and young to get away with no make up.
It also depends on what look you find sexier; the innocent girl next door look or the more glamorous look or vampish look or even "slutty" look.
For me what I prefer changes every day and also depends on the girl.
And also don't forget that girls often apply make up to achieve the "natural" look.

hoshimoony
18-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I prefer little make up as possible, at least prefer them keep it natural looking if they're going to apply it.
Not a fan of the sexy red lipsticks.
Girl next door types all the way :D

devilangel
18-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Full Jap style make up is my fav.

Those eyeliners!

Licker
18-08-2013, 09:03 PM
I prefer little make up as possible, at least prefer them keep it natural looking if they're going to apply it.
Not a fan of the sexy red lipsticks.

+1
I'm with you on this one.
A natural look with a little makeup is the best. As soon as they but 50 g of it on, I wonder "what do you have to hide?"

hiddencharm
18-08-2013, 09:18 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

Punter Poontang
18-08-2013, 10:49 PM
I went to take a piss in the outside bathroom at Ginza yesterday and had the immense fortune to bump into everybody's favourite girl, she wasn't working, just hanging out and helping with the laundry.

My heart literally skipped a beat or 7, thought she looked absolutely stunning with less makeup and just wearing a simple little sundress. <3

Natural beauty wins every time imo.

Mahilig
18-08-2013, 11:02 PM
They have national campaigns like walk to work day etc so I propose a No make up day for WL's and ML's!

It will be an interesting day to see natural beauty or lack off! LOL But nevertheless I will surely be punting that day!

hoshimoony
18-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I went to take a piss in the outside bathroom at Ginza yesterday and had the immense fortune to bump into everybody's favourite girl, she wasn't working, just hanging out and helping with the laundry.

My heart literally skipped a beat or 7, thought she looked absolutely stunning with less makeup and just wearing a simple little sundress. <3

That is so unfair, you should have called the rest of the FC over as soon as you saw her, very ungentlemanlike not to share :P

Didn't know there was a bathroom in that area btw, thought the one upstairs next to room 7 was the only one haha.

HengDai
18-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Everyone knows that :P hehe

That is so unfair, you should have called the rest of the FC over as soon as you saw her, very ungentlemanlike not to share :P

Didn't know there was a bathroom in that area btw, thought the one upstairs next to room 7 was the only one haha.

WTF? where was our invite? I'd happily do the laundry with her. I'm trying to imagine her in a sundress now!
Congrats, you saw her outside of the 4 walla of Ginza! hahaha

CunningLinguist
18-08-2013, 11:49 PM
I prefer no makeup.
I can't stand thick makeup, especially when it is cracking.
Makeup is a B ark industry and a great way to redistribute wealth from those who are vain and have too much money to those who can promise you that you will look beautiful if you use their product ...

Punter Poontang
18-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Well I only just discovered there was a room 7 up those stairs ..... have always used the pisser out back, Wilson's even been nice enough to stash some deodorant in there in case you want to freshen up further after your shower.

If it wasn't for the fact I'd already made a booking and didn't want to cause headaches with a short notice cancellation, I'd have pushed my luck for a session right there on top of the washing machine in "room 8". Now THAT'S GFE!! ;-)

Kidding. Had a good laugh with her, what a girl.

HengDai
18-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Indeed. Who does that? who goes and helps with laundry on their day off? I'm really surprised!

And meeting her there Poontang... that is FATE! You should have played the cards you were dealt :P

Sextus
19-08-2013, 02:31 AM
had the immense fortune to bump into everybody's favourite girl

Everyone without even saying it is assuming you mean Cassie.

Punter Poontang
19-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Everyone without even saying it is assuming you mean Cassie.

[X] - bah-bowwww

Everyone's other favourite girl. Hoshimoony and HengDai know what's up. :-P

hoshimoony
19-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Well I only just discovered there was a room 7 up those stairs ..... have always used the pisser out back, Wilson's even been nice enough to stash some deodorant in there in case you want to freshen up further after your shower.

If it wasn't for the fact I'd already made a booking and didn't want to cause headaches with a short notice cancellation, I'd have pushed my luck for a session right there on top of the washing machine in "room 8". Now THAT'S GFE!! ;-)

Kidding. Had a good laugh with her, what a girl.

Now that is the ultimate fantasy haha. Just have to make sure Yuki doesn't walk in on you :P

jellyshots
20-08-2013, 01:31 AM
I just pick girls that are hot without makeup. That way, when they put makeup on, it makes me catch my breathe.

ogunana
20-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Most girls look way prettier without makeup than with makeup in my opinion, or perhaps it's due to certain styles of makeup?

HengDai
20-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Now that is the ultimate fantasy haha. Just have to make sure Yuki doesn't walk in on you :P
I'll request that "room" next time I book :p the added thrill of Yuki or someone else walking in is a turn on... Probably for both if us! Hahaha :)

HengDai
20-08-2013, 09:34 AM
[X] - bah-bowwww

Everyone's other favourite girl. Hoshimoony and HengDai know what's up. :-P
Haha. I miss that Family Feud game show! Bah-bowwwww!

Mr. Who
20-08-2013, 11:28 AM

Sounds like she lives in Ginza directly? That's a smart way for cost saving.

Punter Poontang
20-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Haha. I miss that Family Feud game show! Bah-bowwwww!

Glad someone picked it!! :-)

Sounds like she lives in Ginza directly? That's a smart way for cost saving.

Nah, she doesn't, just dropped in to hang out with her friends (some of the other girls) and was helping lug towels to the laundry out back.

Sextus
20-08-2013, 05:46 PM
I had the immense fortune to bump into everybody's favourite girl, she wasn't working, just hanging out and helping with the laundry.

WTF? where was our invite? I'm trying to imagine her in a sundress now!

Sounds like a consensus that you can include me in too. Listen to the appeal in these voices. All we poor blokes want to see is the girls in pretty dresses that slip off easily. And all we get is megaphone slut gear that shouts at us. Don't they think we have enough imagination? The above comments say otherwise. Well, maybe just for the occasional change!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/prettydresses1_zps34889574.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/prettydresses1_zps34889574.jpg.html)

CunningLinguist
20-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I like when the girls wear normal everyday clothes, it makes them more appealing to me, it's more like you have just gotten with a girl off the street ...

rooter
20-08-2013, 09:10 PM
We always crave something we are not getting.
If we see a girl in street clothes we fantasize what she would look like in sexy lingerie.
We see a girl in sexy lingerie and fantasize what she woukd look like in street clothes.

CunningLinguist
20-08-2013, 09:19 PM
We always crave something we are not getting.
If we see a girl in street clothes we fantasize what she would look like in sexy lingerie.
We see a girl in sexy lingerie and fantasize what she woukd look like in street clothes.

Not quite, if I see a pretty girl I don't fantasize about clothes I just try to picture her giving me DT and CIM with a smile ...

HengDai
20-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Not quite, if I see a pretty girl I don't fantasize about clothes I just try to picture her giving me DT and CIM with a smile ...

And don't forget the look you get when you look down at her as she's on her knees gobbling your knob and gazing back into your eyes with that alluring stare and a slightly grin... OMG makes me melt every time!

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Man, street clothes. I was out with Chloe from Kings and she was a knockout in this green jumper... Somehow her little curves were accentuated by it and she's naturally pretty anyway. Heidi, well, Heidi in skinny jeans is a looker. I like a bit of mystery - I like the wrapping my presents come wrapped in.

Now, with makeup, I like the look of makeup on a girl but it's so much fun kissing their lipstick off or watching it come off during a BJ.

Skepti10
02-09-2013, 11:11 PM
I don't mind makeup. If I'm dating someone I want very little makeup to make sure I know what she actually looks like, but for MLs? Whatever makes the whole experience more pleasant! And putting on makeup is a skill:

skilled makeup (natural makeup) > no makeup > cake makeup

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 12:14 AM
I wish I was an expert on makeup like some of you guys!

jellyshots
03-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Well, your avatar wears makeup, LOL...

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Oh, that's not me. Its a guys that emulates me. ttttt

But seriously, where do I go for makeup classes to be an expert lol?

wilisno
03-09-2013, 12:27 AM
I don't mind makeup. If I'm dating someone I want very little makeup to make sure I know what she actually looks like, but for MLs? Whatever makes the whole experience more pleasant! And putting on makeup is a skill:

Exactly ! Well said !

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Well, your avatar wears makeup, LOL...

Pirates don't wear MAKEUP!

jellyshots
03-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Cassie at Ginza? :slobber:

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 08:01 AM
I wish I was an expert on makeup like some of you guys!

Hahaha the sarcasm is strong with this one!

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 08:02 AM

Youtube obviously :)

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 09:36 AM

Here . (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0hikp1tM_Q)

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 10:19 AM

Well said brother,

I have seen a wide range of Asian girls and Western girls (not a lot in recent years I must say). And with ages from 18/19 to 40+, so it is imaginable that some will need more make ups than the others!

And it's not hard to see that the younger girls will need less than the more mature ones.

In a shop situation I have not seen too many MLs who is totally untouch and with no make up for my session, but I have seen MLs in the process of putting on their make ups and I must say there is a significant difference before and after!! And I will say I would prefer the glamouors look every time!

Milo from 5 Star and Cici from SL / Stanmore are two ladies come to mind that wears very little make up and when I was their first booking of the day, I saw them arriving in street clothes and looked naturally beautiful!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Max Impact
03-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Yeh, I worked it out on YouTube. Now I can do makeup in 10 seconds. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/fsSCNCY0iQY

CunningLinguist
03-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Yeh, I worked it out on YouTube. Now I can do makeup in 10 seconds. Thanks!

http://youtu.be/fsSCNCY0iQY

That's a great way to do it, as long as you have an asian (small) nose ...

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
That's a great way to do it, as long as you have an asian (small) nose ...

hahaha that reminded me! a few months back I was dating this aussie chick and when we kissed I kept hitting her nose with my nose! That's never happened with an asian chick haha! And her nose was normal sized too, not pinocchio sized at all

jellyshots
04-09-2013, 12:38 AM
The instructor lady was hot. Hmmm, must punt tomorrow!

PhoBot
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
I like caucs with blue eye shadow... slutty!