PDA

View Full Version : Flirting at Asian Star

BrainSex
19-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Managed to swing by Asian Star with a choice of three girls when I was there. Choose the active flirty one 'Hanna'. Turned out to be a bit of a dud.

Undressed and on the bed and the compliment starts about the size of my cock. This went on for a while until I realised it was code for ...She's not going to do anything. Missionary OK, but 'too big for me on top' What a load of crap. Never had an issue from any girl anywhere in the world.

So even in missionary she starts with the bringing the legs up to stop penetration trick. That coupled with some strange kind of 'paper' rolled into the condom trick. I guess that was as far as she wanted to be penetrated. Between all of her rule, (of course, kissing would be extra) whe was quite a dull root. Ended up getting finished by hand.

Oops, almost forgot her other trick. The blow job, yep, her lips are in the end of the cock but all of the action is hand action.

Looks like Hanna has so much promise but is just a lazy girl, likes the money more than sex.

OnTheTop
19-08-2013, 02:57 PM
For other punter's reference, she has other name as Claire @ yimi..... I can see this kind of princess attitude from the intro..... so it is good that we put our heads up not to waste the money on her.... Besides, the new Korean girl Bella is not too bad.... not really skillful, but Gfe, decent, all natural with a good attitude to please you. Bella's boos is B+, but very young feel and bouncy....

BrainSex
19-08-2013, 03:32 PM
thanks for the heads up. The problem with the poor attitude is that they start to infect the attitude of the positive girls. Always had good experiences at both Yimi & AS. Just time to clear the poor performers. Problem for the other punters is you don't know by name until it is too late, they just change their working names.