PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Skye @ kyoto206

WhoMadeWho
20-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Hey bros,
Just wondering if anyone has tried Skye at Kyoto206?
I'm basically after a description in looks and service....
but looks is what I'm more interested in.
Isis, maybe you can probably help me out with this?

Cheers

WhoMadeWho

Oneonone
20-08-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey bros,
Just wondering if anyone has tried Skye at Kyoto206?
I'm basically after a description in looks and service....
but looks is what I'm more interested in.
Isis, maybe you can probably help me out with this?

Cheers

Do you think its fair putting Isis on the spot and asking her to comment on a fellow work mate?

WhoMadeWho

Do you think its fair putting Isis on the spot and asking her to comment on a fellow work mate?

WhoMadeWho
20-08-2013, 08:57 AM

Yeah I know its not bro but Isis seems very cool and open minded about most of the topic so I'm sure she won't mind at all.

Isis
20-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah I know its not bro but Isis seems very cool and open minded about most of the topic so I'm sure she won't mind at all.

Sent you a PM on the lovely Skye :-)

WhoMadeWho
20-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Sent you a PM on the lovely Skye :-)

Thank you Isis and I do apologise for putting you on the spot.

Isis
20-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Thank you Isis and I do apologise for putting you on the spot.

No need to apologize :),

Happy to help in any way I can. Skye is a great girl :-)

Xx Isis xX

x13ht
20-08-2013, 02:46 PM
WhoMadeWho, I had the pleasure of seeing Sky before. Although I am bad at writing ARs and while you should read these comments below as how Sky and I clicked during those two one hour sessions, here are brief answers to your questions.

First of all, Sky of British origin, traveler to New Zealand and now living in Australia, is around 19-22 yrs age. If you like your girl thin like a stick, she is not your girl, but if you appreciate a little meat in the right places, she is. She is a sight to enjoy while walking up the stairs, her face is just gorgeous to look at and go into deep dreams during mish, and her body from behind during doggy (either directly or through mirror) is breathtaking. Her boobs are all natural, and while I am bad with sizes, dare i say they are handful (so maybe a C?, somebody who has seen her please correct). Her lips also look soo tasty. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, she is just pretty no matter how i look.

More importantly, for me, she has a very very bubbly personality, likes to chat if you are into chatting, and can make you very comfortable and give you a very nice GFE just through chatting and other simple things like that.

These being said, you should also understand that "regular/expected" caucasian rules apply. In Sky's case these are no daty (though sometimes are on offer for extra), no deep kissing though regular kissing may or may not be on offer, and no fingering though dont remember if gentle massaging around is available or not (just to mention these were before 206 and Sakura merged to form Kyoto, so things might have changed a bit). Best is to talk to her during the intro if you are there (or try to talk with her on the phone if she is available at that point) to get a better sense. Of course lack of both daty or deep kissing sometimes is a shame because frankly, i found Sky's pussy to be most daty worthy. So easy to access the right points and really really tasty :P. And among the girls I saw in Kyoto only Natalie's lips come close to the feeling you can experience from Sky (though i must admit my sample is reasonably limited to 5-6 girls).

Give her a try and share with us, but I would say I had enjoyed my both times with Sky, first admittedly much more with a lot of chatting involved. :)

Good luck

Kyoto206
20-08-2013, 02:53 PM
No need to apologize :),

Happy to help in any way I can. Skye is a great girl :-)

Xx Isis xX

Haha I think I need to start paying Isis as a receptionist as well...

WhoMadeWho, I had the pleasure of seeing Sky before. Although I am bad at writing ARs and while you should read these comments below as how Sky and I clicked during those two one hour sessions, here are brief answers to your questions.

First of all, Sky of British origin, traveler to New Zealand and now living in Australia, is around 19-22 yrs age. If you like your girl thin like a stick, she is not your girl, but if you appreciate a little meat in the right places, she is. She is a sight to enjoy while walking up the stairs, her face is just gorgeous to look at and go into deep dreams during mish, and her body from behind during doggy (either directly or through mirror) is breathtaking. Her boobs are all natural, and while I am bad with sizes, dare i say they are handful (so maybe a C?, somebody who has seen her please correct). Her lips also look soo tasty. Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, she is just pretty no matter how i look.

More importantly, for me, she has a very very bubbly personality, likes to chat if you are into chatting, and can make you very comfortable and give you a very nice GFE just through chatting and other simple things like that.

These being said, you should also understand that "regular/expected" caucasian rules apply. In Sky's case these are no daty (though sometimes are on offer for extra), no deep kissing though regular kissing may or may not be on offer, and no fingering though dont remember if gentle massaging around is available or not (just to mention these were before 206 and Sakura merged to form Kyoto, so things might have changed a bit). Best is to talk to her during the intro if you are there (or try to talk with her on the phone if she is available at that point) to get a better sense. Of course lack of both daty or deep kissing sometimes is a shame because frankly, i found Sky's pussy to be most daty worthy. So easy to access the right points and really really tasty :P. And among the girls I saw in Kyoto only Natalie's lips come close to the feeling you can experience from Sky (though i must admit my sample is reasonably limited to 5-6 girls).

Give her a try and share with us, but I would say I had enjoyed my both times with Sky, first admittedly much more with a lot of chatting involved. :)

Good luck

Well put, mate.

Eureka
20-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Haha I think I need to start paying Isis as a receptionist as well...

Well there is no doubt that Isis (and Sherina to a lesser degree) has increased the awareness and reputation of Kyoto !!!! And sure she has enhanced her prospects & money by building up her clientele !!
But Kyoto benefit equally as well of course through her full "dance card" !!

Plus overall she has been a positive ambassador for the business & all the girls !!
So Kyoto should thank their lucky stars when this girl walk through the door - cherish this absolute gem !!

In my business we would recognise an employee who goes way beyond their job role to enhance customer satisfaction & support the business !!!
We call it a bonus !!!!

I am sure the little darling is not doing any of this in anticipation of such a reward - Isis is just being Isis :)

That would make recognition on Kyoto's part all the more special & appreciated !!!

My 5 Cents !!
Viva la Isis ..... Mwah !! xxoo

WhoMadeWho
20-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Wow thanks bro, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear.
Cheers

Good luck

Isis
21-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Well there is no doubt that Isis (and Sherina to a lesser degree) has increased the awareness and reputation of Kyoto !!!! And sure she has enhanced her prospects & money by building up her clientele !!
But Kyoto benefit equally as well of course through her full "dance card" !!

Plus overall she has been a positive ambassador for the business & all the girls !!
So Kyoto should thank their lucky stars when this girl walk through the door - cherish this absolute gem !!

In my business we would recognise an employee who goes way beyond their job role to enhance customer satisfaction & support the business !!!
We call it a bonus !!!!

I am sure the little darling is not doing any of this in anticipation of such a reward - Isis is just being Isis :)

That would make recognition on Kyoto's part all the more special & appreciated !!!

My 5 Cents !!
Viva la Isis ..... Mwah !! xxoo

Awww thanks for your comment Eureka :grimace:That's a really lovely thing to say, and I am very appreciated of the positive feedback :-)

The Kyoto team have also been very supportive and welcoming of me, especially since this type of shop as well as the involvement on the forums was until recently, unchartered territory for me.

Its a pleasure to share the love and be able to express my own views and opinions on things from the perspective of a female Asian/Australian WL. I think we can all learn from each other which inturn enriches our own experiences...

Thanks again for Your positive feedback,

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
21-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Awww thanks for your comment Eureka :grimace:That's a really lovely thing to say, and I am very appreciated of the positive feedback :-)

The Kyoto team have also been very supportive and welcoming of me, especially since this type of shop as well as the involvement on the forums was until recently, unchartered territory for me.

Its a pleasure to share the love and be able to express my own views and opinions on things from the perspective of a female Asian/Australian WL. I think we can all learn from each other which inturn enriches our own experiences...

Thanks again for Your positive feedback,

Xx Isis xX

Hi Gorgeous :)
More than welcome - it was easy to say because it is all true !!
Hope they act on my advice - I know you are not seeking it but they should recognise exemplary employees that enhance their business & exposure !!!

Speaking of exposure - cant stop drooling over your pics & how hard getting planets aligned to enjoy you in person - Grrr :)
- last Sat didn't work out
- today late afternoon might have been possible but ur off :(
- tomorrow will be in Sudney again but we wont be finished until after you have left your last client in a shaking, dribbling, satisfied mess !!! LOL

Just have to keep trying ... "Nil Desperandum" !!!!

Isis
21-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Speaking of exposure - cant stop drooling over your pics & how hard getting planets aligned to enjoy you in person - Grrr :)
- last Sat didn't work out
- today late afternoon might have been possible but ur off :(
- tomorrow will be in Sudney again but we wont be finished until after you have left your last client in a shaking, dribbling, satisfied mess !!! LOL

Just have to keep trying ... "Nil Desperandum" !!!!

Hi Eureka, not to worry as I'm sure our paths will cross one of these days :prettiness: I'm actually working at my old workplace Liasions today. I thought it be good to break things up a bit and say hello to some old working friends who I've missed :-), but I will be back at the wonderful Kyoto tomorrow through to Saturday.

Hope your able to soak up some of this wonderful sunshine today :-)

Xx Isis xX

Eureka
21-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi Eureka, not to worry as I'm sure our paths will cross one of these days :prettiness: I'm actually working at my old workplace Liasions today. I thought it be good to break things up a bit and say hello to some old working friends who I've missed :-), but I will be back at the wonderful Kyoto tomorrow through to Saturday.

Hope your able to soak up some of this wonderful sunshine today :-)

Xx Isis xX

Thanks - but too much work for sunshine:(
Our paths will eventully cross :). Which will mean I get to collide with your heavenly body !! Hehe. :)
It will happen .. As you dear girl are currently taking up the first 3 spots on my to see list !!!;)

x11
22-08-2013, 10:03 AM
eureka you smooth talker. .... you better take a bottle of red and some candles..... ! it's full moon so let crazy take over!

or if your like me when it's full moon you can't punt... your just too hairy and long in the tooth... the girls just dont like that!

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 01:52 AM
Hahah nice one, thats for the info