PDA

View Full Version : Asia pop sbs

Thejapguy
16-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Just making my self Sunday breakfastturn on the telly sbs has anyone seen this show?
Lots of Korean and Japanese girls bands all very hot! Actually I thought it looked like a few wl I seen :) makes me wanna drive to 5 star today...

rooter
16-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I started a thread on this show a while ago, best perve of the week.
The girl bands are hot.
The boy bands are so effeminate and gay tough.
They make One Direction look like interstate truck drivers!

cisco
16-12-2012, 10:13 AM
Then lets go for bang bang...

Sextus
16-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I started a thread on this show a while ago, best perve of the week.
The girl bands are hot.
The boy bands are so effeminate and gay tough.
They make One Direction look like interstate truck drivers!

The one problem, and it is a big one, is that the clips have far too many cuts.

All music video clips do. The cuts are just too quick to properly appreciate the girls. I'm thinking about one of the girls, and want to look at her much more, and suddenly we are three cuts down the track, and she is long gone.

But wait! - There she is again, but oops, she's gone again.

Drives me around the twist.

Watch it next time with that in mind, and I'm sorry to say, but it will start to give you the shits, big time, before too long.

Rooter, for the benefit of all, what is your Avatar? It looks like some kind of swoosh, but I can't figure it out. Is it the stroke of a calligraphy brush? Why have you chosen this?

rooter
16-12-2012, 12:24 PM
The one problem, and it is a big one, is that the clips have far too many cuts.

All music video clips do. The cuts are just too quick to properly appreciate the girls. I'm thinking about one of the girls, and want to look at her much more, and suddenly we are three cuts down the track, and she is long gone.

But wait! - There she is again, but oops, she's gone again.

Drives me around the twist.

Watch it next time with that in mind, and I'm sorry to say, but it will start to give you the shits, big time, before too long.

Rooter, for the benefit of all, what is your Avatar? It looks like some kind of swoosh, but I can't figure it out. Is it the stroke of a calligraphy brush? Why have you chosen this?

Re: the Music videos .. I guess because they are created to sell the song and not for us dirty buggers to jerk off to ;)
Re; the Avatar .. Enso, See : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enso

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:01 PM
It sure get's me out of bed. I stumbled onto it a couple of months ago.