PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Jennifer - one of the best punts I've ever had

Hand
20-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi fellow punters,

Boredom drives my punts and I was stuck with very little to do so I went and saw Jennifer at 22 Brodie. It was one of the best punting experience I've ever had. So good that I'm writing an after report for the first time that doesn't give me a voucher at 45 George.

I had booked her for 45 mins but cudos to the papasan for up selling to stay for 1 hour, I paid for an hour which ended up being the best choice I made this month.

Her boobs are 100% real and I've never been a boobs guy but I think Jennifer has converted me. CBJ was awesome with nice DT actions sex was also great. I always need a HJ finish but with Jennifer I was able to finish with doggy style, shot 1.

She gave me a nice leg massage and I got hard again when she started to massage me below. I won't go into too much detail because she mentioned she allowed things that she normally doesn't but second shot was great too with a bit of HJ, Spanish and things. Maybe this punt was so enjoyable because she too had a good enough time, at least I think she did and that's why she let me do a lot more than usual and laughed a lot :)

To this day, I've never seen a same girl twice but I will definitely see her again if she comes back. It's her last day at 22 Brodie for a while but she may be back in October so I will see her then if she comes back. Boys, I highly recommend her.

Cheers,
Hand