PDA

View Full Version : General talk Site Activity

FangBanger
20-08-2013, 08:22 PM
The level of activity and reviews has dropped off significantly since I first joined this site. The only reviews of WLs I see lately are for negative feedback. I'm not fishing for more people to share stories or good feedback.

I'm thinking the main reason is because the ladies have become too wise to your identity online if you give a lot of details?

I know a few ladies have worked out who I am and played a good "joke" on me or stopped liking me as much because i wrote about them online.

CunningLinguist
20-08-2013, 09:17 PM
The level of activity and reviews has dropped off significantly since I first joined this site. The only reviews of WLs I see lately are for negative feedback. I'm not fishing for more people to share stories or good feedback.

I'm thinking the main reason is because the ladies have become too wise to your identity online if you give a lot of details?

I know a few ladies have worked out who I am and played a good "joke" on me or stopped liking me as much because i wrote about them online.

I think it might be some combination of the following:
- winter is quiter than summer, less people punting less girls to choose from ...
- too much spam from advertisers
- just a natural cycle
- people are less likley to post if they think not many people are reading the forum

FangBanger
20-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your post mate but I think it's none of those reasons. These ladies are getting too wise about the internet in Brisbane and that is what is affecting the activity in my opinion.

popeye96
20-08-2013, 10:13 PM
I personally don't think the ladies wisdom has much to do with it. My belief is that a number of factors are contributing to the lack of reviews.

- Number of quality WL's, combined with the increase of fakes makes people keep the gems more to themselves.
- Increased cost of living. People can't afford to punt as often, and if they do, tend to stick to their favourites which have been previously reviewed, or they don't want to share for whatever reason.
- Services of questionable legality are stopping people from reviewing.
- People just can't be bothered posting.
- Newbies not posting because they get accused of being pimps if they do.

Probably more reasons, but can't be bothered thinking very hard about it right now.

ooshka
21-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Think Popeye has it nailed with his list, on this forum his last point is the most prevalent. Any new poster here gets the full wrath of Senior Poster ego.

The cost of extras in Brissie are still way too high for my liking. $50 for a HJ, $100 for Nude for fuck sake $100 to get nude for 5 mins, you are kidding me, considering all the punters nude up for the entire session ans still shell out. As far as I my mind works my cock is a muscle and on my body, so if you offering full body then you rubbing my cock.

Further in regards to funds maybe Kev can give us a RNT Stimulus Package. $900 to laydown on a massage, think of the possibilities.

DV8AUS
21-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I personally don't think the ladies wisdom has much to do with it. My belief is that a number of factors are contributing to the lack of reviews.

- Number of quality WL's, combined with the increase of fakes makes people keep the gems more to themselves.
- Increased cost of living. People can't afford to punt as often, and if they do, tend to stick to their favourites which have been previously reviewed, or they don't want to share for whatever reason.
- Services of questionable legality are stopping people from reviewing.
- People just can't be bothered posting.
- Newbies not posting because they get accused of being pimps if they do.

Probably more reasons, but can't be bothered thinking very hard about it right now.

In my opinion Popeye is spot on with his review

brownwallaby
21-08-2013, 03:40 PM
in response to Ooshka's post above, I found most charge the same whether it's 5, 15, 30 or 60 mins

Stephen02
21-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Personally, I'm saving up for a trip to Singapore,so nothing to report.

PizzaMan
21-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Popeye is pretty much on the money with this one. I could not agree more personally.
I personally do a large amount of OS travel (unfortunately not into Asia!) so when I am in town, I tend to stick with my regulars as I know what I will get for the $.
I do try a few of the places around, however these days it is more miss than hit.
I do hope that the spring / summer time brings some quality back to the area, as lets face it, it will be winter back in Asia and summer here !!!
Happy punting guys !

pic2009
22-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Just my thoughts on why a lack of reviews. I have thought twice about putting a review which says what I feel about the WL I have been with after seeing the comments by some of the people on this forum. They condemn so many of the newer members as pimps without any real evidence. This is not the spirit (In my opinion) of the forum. If we want to hear about the girls who give good service then don't condemn just about everyone who does share. No post should expose a girl for doing something which is not legal. Keeping that in mind we don't want to be jumped on for saying something nice.

I for one do have a couple of girls whom I won't review as I believe they do very well without my help and as I do want to see them again without waiting a lineup. Apart from a couple of members who probably deserved a ribbing in the past let us do what we came here for and enjoy talking about the things (girls) we love to talk about and share some of those experiences.

PS. I think we all need to know of the duds out there so we can avoid them and save our precious money for the good ones.

popeye96
22-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Just thought of another point.

- WL may request not to be reviewed.

You can go back to what you were doing now. :)

FangBanger
22-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Just thought of another point.

- WL may request not to be reviewed.

You can go back to what you were doing now. :)

I think a lot of them don't like being reviewed whether it's good or bad feedback.

Maybe a "favourites list" as a sticky thread is a suitable way to increase activity a bit while keeping some of the more juicy details private.

brownwallaby
22-08-2013, 07:58 PM
I think a lot of them don't like being reviewed whether it's good or bad feedback.

Maybe a "favourites list" as a sticky thread is a suitable way to increase activity a bit while keeping some of the more juicy details private.

You can start with this one mate. I believe it will increase activity, in PM's :)

Gucci2012
25-08-2013, 01:43 PM
I wish you guys had the options for ml's and wl's we have in Sydney. One of the points you raised is quite sad where newbies are scrutinized by senior members. AR's from newbies in Sydney are usually given a welcome by senior members mostly thanked and encouraged to write more AR's. Good luck bros. So if you guys got into the habit saying hi to new posters and thank them for AR's it might increase posting....I do say might.

gpeck80
25-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Fangbanger, lets not forget most of the HAB MLs/WLs have poor English skills. You think they understand every post ?

gpeck80
25-08-2013, 03:00 PM
I must also say that my posting has slowed over the last few months. I have noticed that with others. I had a lot of work to get through. Maybe their work has similar patterns in terms of feast or famine work schedules.

spiral
26-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Don't forget the stupid laws in QLD are a contributing factor on why punters may not want to disclose any information in a public forum.