PDA

View Full Version : STYLES at 6 CLEG STREET ARTARMON are going FULL SERVICE

Style_Admin
16-12-2012, 12:09 PM
GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND OPENING at STYLES ...

at DECEMBER 20th , Thursday we are changing our services at 6 CLEG STREET ARTARMON , to full service shop. ^^

Punters of STYLES do not worry, we are still operating the new concept at different location.

STYLES at NARWEE are now in operation , at 1/52 BROAD ARROW road NARWEE .

also the PALACE of STYLE for the PREMIUM services shall operate after 21st of december 2012..

thank you punters and our valued clients your patronage shall be greatly appreciated ...

Merry Christmas and happy new year from the management and all the staff ...

altgourami
16-12-2012, 12:42 PM
How broad is my grin... this is now my FS destination... my RNT destination being Tiandi in Chatswood... Sorry other shops but you're not in the running.

MeaningOfLife
16-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Aaaagh!
This is further from my place.
I really hope that it's not changing today as I'm on you train now heading out there.
Looks like I will be driving out that to Narwee quite a bit from now on.
I'd never heard of the town until now.
Can you provide info on what girls are moving across?

Sextus
16-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Good on you Styles. I'll try not to fill information voids with negative speculation anymore.

Maybe that is useful to help alter decisions before they are made. (It worked with Ginza after all, with a move to the Cross being put the kibosh on because of negative vibe from the forum.)

So Styles Narwee will have the exisitng Cleg street system, grils in sweet dresses I assume? Much closer for me, great.

FS at Cleg? Great too.. If you also have there the same bj technicians, Alysha, or Crystal or Mica and so on I want to be one of the first to fuck one of those girls right out of their pretty dresses and into their forbidden pussies.. Mmm...yeah, the psychological reward of getting previously forbidden pussy will be well worth it (though that will wear off quickly.) Wouldn't let me near it hey? Well, here's a length you weren't expecting...merry fucking Christmas!:slobber:

If they are all new girls at FS Cleg though, it will just be another shop.

wilisno
16-12-2012, 02:26 PM

at DECEMBER we are changing our services at 6 CLEG STREET ARTARMON , to full service shop. ^^

Punters of STYLES do not worry, we are still operating the new concept at different location.

also the PALACE of STYLE for the PREMIUM services shall operate after 21st of december 2012..

thank you punters and our valued clients your patronage shall be greatly appreciated ...

Provided the world didn't end on the 21th ! :miao:

jimmyk
16-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Provided the world didn't end on the 21th ! :miao:

There is always that catch right Wilisno. But what a way to go for the punters at 6 Cleg if it happens!

wilisno
16-12-2012, 03:04 PM
There is always that catch right Wilisno. But what a way to go for the punters at 6 Cleg if it happens!

Umm ... just like we'll be in paradise before the world ends ! :miao:

I wonder if we could ask the Almighty to grant us an extension if we hadn't cum by the time the world ended !

PhoBot
16-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Same staff at Artarmon?

reve
16-12-2012, 04:40 PM

at DECEMBER we are changing our services at 6 CLEG STREET ARTARMON , to full service shop. ^^

Aaaagh!
This is further from my place.
I really hope that it's not changing today as I'm on you train now heading out there.
Looks like I will be driving out that to Narwee quite a bit from now on.
I'd never heard of the town until now.
Can you provide info on what girls are moving across?

I hope you get what you want bro! I just ring them up to book crystal for the style of palace this friday. I ask them the address and they said it 6 cleg st. So I went on to ask them if this is where the palace of style going to be and thay said yes start friday. The person I talk to dosen't seem to fully understand what I say. Maybe I should go to the shop to find out.

I think the style admin meant there will be two shop one full service at artarmon and the bj bar at narwee. But from the original threads it seems there is going to be three shop. Can style admin come in to clear things up please?

DeepImpact
16-12-2012, 05:15 PM
A good news /bad news story. Good news is Aqua is back, bad news is Styles is now so far away it's going to be off the radar.

retrowolf
16-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Oh wow, if I could have full service with Crystal, I wouldn't care if the world ended!

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2012, 05:47 PM
A good news /bad news story. Good news is Aqua is back, bad news is Styles is now so far away it's going to be off the radar.

I guess at the end, the shop is trying to cater for what the customers want and a FS shop will satisfy all those needs. I still believe the current Styles' module is good and can continue to be successful (if they would provide topless then it really will be a top winning formula !!). But the shop admin obviously is a very smart businessman and knows the market. and got pretty good timing too I must add.

Good luck

Cheers

reve
16-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Oh wow, if I could have full service with Crystal, I wouldn't care if the world ended!

Get in the line bro!:slobber:

Cheech
16-12-2012, 06:01 PM
yeah.... i am sure it will be a long line if FS with crystal is available!

PhoBot
16-12-2012, 07:47 PM
I want to fuck Coco

xconcepx
16-12-2012, 07:51 PM
It appears as those crystal is no more. Rang to book her but was told she's not there anymore. Rang back again later and just asked who's on tonight and was told jenny and Alyosha. Asked about crystal and was told not sure when she will be back. Guys, anyone got info on this as I'm sure I'm not the only one keen to know?

reve
16-12-2012, 09:03 PM
But are they offering fs as of today?

xconcepx
16-12-2012, 09:16 PM
No, they said they start on 21st Dec as advertised in various threads.

reve
16-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Well if there is crystal no more I will settle for alysha. Shame she didn't mention leaving last week when I saw her.

MrSeven
16-12-2012, 10:11 PM
so will u still be able to get the $80 bbbj cim deal at Artarmon? where the fuck is narwee?

cmk76
16-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Hmmm..interesting, would Narwee carry a slightly cheaper rate, given the location. Btw, It's off King Georges Road, heading towards Beverly Hills, Hurstville then meeting Princes Highway (South)

xconcepx
16-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Not sure if its going to be the regulars doing the FS. I just rang to book crystal and that's how I found out. But if it turns it all new girls at ARTARMON its like other members have said, its not that great as it just becomes another new shop. I think the thing that was most appealing for most members, myself included was going where we couldn't previously with the regulars, ie. Crystal, Alysha, coco,

In terms of offering the styles experience at narwee I don't think that's a good idea due to the clientelle down that way but l guess they must have had good reasons for moving it here. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

lonewolf77
17-12-2012, 06:23 AM
This sucks sadly as i was just getting used to artarmon and styles and i really thought it finally fit into my needs and requirements at a price i could afford and a location i could get to from work. Now its in the wrong direction and the price at artarmon is a lot more (i dont want or need 40mins really as i liked going there during lunchtime at work and 20mins just fit in right).... Plus it meant i could go twice as often.

altgourami
17-12-2012, 12:42 PM
...you guys are never satisfied, are you?

Licker
17-12-2012, 02:08 PM
...you guys are never satisfied, are you?

You are quite right there bro.
Sometimes I may feel totally satisfied, but the next day I'm again looking for satisfaction.
I may very well find satisfaction at Styles, but then again I will probably be looking for it elsewhere the next day.
(This has nothing to do with the service at 'Styles')

But I do know what you mean, bro altgourami.
There is no pleasing of some people.
They should try moving to say... Idaho, and let's see if after a while they are still complaining how inconvenient finding services in Sydney were.

altgourami
17-12-2012, 02:52 PM
I was actually referring to all the whinging.

It was: too expensive, no FS.

Now: too expensive, the same girls, too far, why can't I get BBBJCIM service any more?

I am glad my business does not depend on such fickle customers.

Licker
17-12-2012, 03:01 PM
I was actually referring to all the whinging.

Yeah, I know. And I find that whinging funny, as the service they like is just round the corner with plenty of options.

But let's say they lived in Idaho (or country QLD for that matter) and there would be no whinging about the service model and pricing, as there would be NO service available.
People can't appreciate what they have until it's taken away (which may yet happen in NSW).

wilisno
17-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I know. And I find that whinging funny, as the service they like is just round the corner with plenty of options.

But let's say they lived in Idaho (or country QLD for that matter) and there would be no whinging about the service model and pricing, as there would be NO service available.
People can't appreciate what they have until it's taken away (which may yet happen in NSW).

Haha, whinging is human nature ! People will find a way to whinge no matter what, even if they have no intention to visit the joint ! :miao:

Style_Admin
17-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Punters Punters dont worry too much..

our palace of styles shall be located near the current location , so be at peace brothers...

make sure you book ahead , because its strictly booking only...

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029

Style_Admin
17-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

we sincerely appreciate all your contributions to the forums .

i ll try to make it clearly as possible , we are going to be as such

Styles at 6 cleg street artarmon full service < 9439 4211 >

Palace of style shall be announced < 0435 589 029 >

Styles at Narwee at 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee < 9584 8218 >

Thumper
17-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Back to FS.

I may do a General MacArthur and return

Licker
17-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all happy and unhappy punters !!!!

I hope there will be nice little Christmas gifts (K-gifts) to unwrap to both good and bad boys alike. :cool2:

spiral
17-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Crystal is definitely still there. I saw her today.

kumichou
17-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Crystal is definitely still there. I saw her today.Now this piece of news will excite many.

lonewolf77
17-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Actually dont see any thing wrong with stating that we had just grown accustomed to it and then it got changed around. Change just for the sake of change does not make it a worthwhile expedition.

Crystal and the other girls are there but they wont be offering FS, at least i know some of the main ones wont be, they will be moving on. not sure if any of the current girls will be offering it or if its new girls.

boater
17-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Crystal and the other girls are there but they wont be offering FS, at least i know some of the main ones wont be, they will be moving on. not sure if any of the current girls will be offering it or if its new girls.

Crystal is listed as one of the ladies to be at the "Palace of Styles"

Boater

garfield
17-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Crystal is listed as one of the ladies to be at the "Palace of Styles"

Boater

So this palace of styles is yet to be announced, place yet to be announced, premium service yet to be confirmed. Still a mystery.

boater
17-12-2012, 10:12 PM
So this palace of styles is yet to be announced, place yet to be announced, premium service yet to be confirmed. Still a mystery.

Yep, we have the staff, what it will cost, and when it should start, but not where it is or what is offered.

Boater

xconcepx
17-12-2012, 10:49 PM
I like a mystery as much as the next guy but too much stringing along and it may go against them. I also saw crystal today after being told she wasn't available anymore. Although she is listed as part of palace of styles she insisted she had no intention of doing FS. anyone care to shed some light on this?

bigfatkilo
17-12-2012, 10:50 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3763-1-52-Broadarrow-Rd-Narwee&p=103941#post103941

" 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week."

garfield
17-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I like a mystery as much as the next guy but too much stringing along and it may go against them. I also saw crystal today after being told she wasn't available anymore. Although she is listed as part of palace of styles she insisted she had no intention of doing FS. anyone care to shed some light on this?

I suppose you've heard directly from the horses mouth, so crystal will work in the new shop "palace of style", and she won't be doing FS in that shop while others may perhaps?

AHLUNGOR
17-12-2012, 11:34 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3763-1-52-Broadarrow-Rd-Narwee&p=103941#post103941

" 1/52 Broadarrow Rd, Narwee

I just came from the best BBBJ I've ever had. It beats some BJ's I've had at 5*- a matter of opinion of course.

Name- Coco
Korean, 165cm, slim, fit, pretty face, roundish eyes, more next girl looks than model, but very good GFE and great BBBJ.
Face- 9/10
Body- 9/10 slim
BBBJ- 6/10 but good enough and will improve

Started off with a the mandatory shower and clean of one's parts. She was still dressed in a tight fitting white dress- kinda like a cock tail dress- so this kinda looked funny- her cleaning my working parts whilst I'm naked she is dressed.
But if you know what to expect, all this is fine. On to the couch, talked for a bit, idle chit chat, she then bends over whilst still kneeling on the couch and starts some light cat licking and ball tinkling. Then on to her knees, me still on the couch. Mirrors in front of me so I can look. She is still dressed, but you can feel her breasts up a bit. Oh, no peeking at her goods downstairs. Probably the standard at this sort of place. Coco's BJ was 6/10, wasn't the best but good enough. Her pretty face and slim shoulders do the trick. She will improve I bet however, as she is pretty new to the industry.

All in all a fantastic experience and much more enjoyable than FS for me however. If you know what to expect, it is fine. That is, don't expect FS.

Manager says a few new girls start next week."

Hi mate,

You started off by saying you just came from the best BBBJ you ever had and better than 5 Star, fair enough. And then you rated Coco's BJ 6/10! So please explain ??

wilisno
18-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Hi mate,

You started off by saying you just came from the best BBBJ you ever had and better than 5 Star, fair enough. And then you rated Coco's BJ 6/10! So please explain ??

Hahaha, he said it was the best BBBJ he ever had in the beginning and later he forgot and said it wasn't the best but good enough ! Very believable, hahaha !

bill_100
18-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Maybe he is a bit confused as he appears to be a "Bill Clinton" type believing that BBBJ is not cheating on his wife.:confused2:

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:29 PM
What will the price be?

chandra_man1
18-12-2012, 12:52 PM
i hope they have the $100 before 6pm deal like they had before. And I hope the old WLs from Aqua comes back there again. I wonder which shops they went if they are still in Oz. I know one went to 5* and one went to 22.

Dude
18-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Depending on your price, I might expand my operational area :grimace:

MeaningOfLife
18-12-2012, 09:38 PM
From what I have heard....
The Palace of Styles will be similar to a soapy massage.
Another gap they are filling in the Aussie market.
It's been too long since we've had one of these here.

Sextus
18-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Your insider information sounds cool MeanofLife.

Sound like Styles manangement are creative, entreprenurial thinkers, good on them.

I've seen a video of soapy massage, like to try it, lightly stoned.

Narwee Styles a lot closer to the Shire!

MeaningOfLife
19-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Soapies are good fun but personally I would always prefer just the BBBJCIM on the sofa.
I'll be going there again today and then it will probably be Narawee for me from now on.

kickass
19-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah ... the price has to be competitive - $150-$180 per hour, me thinks.

wilisno
19-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I saw $220 somewhere ...

sharpshooter
19-12-2012, 07:38 PM
just called and confirmed that there will be all new staff when change to FS tomorrow.
All previous "new concept" girls will finish tonight and move on

the wizard
19-12-2012, 07:43 PM
just called and confirmed that there will be all new staff when change to FS tomorrow.
All previous "new concept" girls will finish tonight and move on

You'll probabaly find them in the malls shopping, clubbing or working at BigW....

Onthebeach
19-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Will they take their clothes off for tips, are they in training for another shop? Its a little hard for me to beleive that all they do is BBBJ fully clothed if something is not up? has anyone given one of the girls the good old gender test? A good ol cupping of the genital region to see if they are not in fact very pretty men or boys dressed in womens clothes? There are many lady-boys-men willing to BBBJ with their clothes on..... Just A Thought????/

Thumper
19-12-2012, 08:58 PM
An accurate roster with photos ............................. the dream lives on ......

xconcepx
19-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I can certify that coco, jenny, Alysha and crystal are all woman

Sextus
20-12-2012, 12:32 AM
I hope Alysha will be at Narwee. I want to see her again. I'm not prepared yet to lose her forever to a shopping mall and Big W. 20 minutes with an angel is a long twenty minutes.

I tried to get back to artarmon, but it got too late at 11pm, and the trains get unreliable after that back to the Shire. So I abandoned it.

Is she gone forever? Anyone know? It is just so I can better preserve a special memory. Afterwards was different to anything else in all my years of punting. It was so different to FS. Anyone have inside info?

Style_Admin
04-01-2013, 05:03 PM
please reserve the technicians<girls> for service because they are very popular at the moment

for bookings and enquiries 9439 4211

Style_Admin
04-01-2013, 05:03 PM
I hope Alysha will be at Narwee. I want to see her again. I'm not prepared yet to lose her forever to a shopping mall and Big W. 20 minutes with an angel is a long twenty minutes.

I tried to get back to artarmon, but it got too late at 11pm, and the trains get unreliable after that back to the Shire. So I abandoned it.

Is she gone forever? Anyone know? It is just so I can better preserve a special memory. Afterwards was different to anything else in all my years of punting. It was so different to FS. Anyone have inside info?

Alysha is at Narwee so feel free to ring and book her , 0435 589 029

spiral
04-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi Style Admin. Where is Crystal working?

Style_Admin
08-01-2013, 03:11 PM
she is working at narwee

Style_Admin
14-01-2013, 05:32 PM