PDA

View Full Version : General talk Something to do today

Fisher
21-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Finally went back to work today after recent troubles and was sent home for more time off looking for suggestions for activities to do today non punt related as going too take a break for a while.
Any suggestions appreciated

Eureka
21-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Take a Ferry from the Quay to Manly - walk over to the beach side & pick up some fish & chips on the way.
Enjoy watching the sun on the rolling waves & all the sounds.
Go for a walk south along the boardwalk around to the small beach & have an ice cream before returning to the Ferry ride back enjoying the harbour sights !!

Or take a ferry to Taronga Park Zoo & have a leisurely day watching the magic that is our planets diverse & amazing wildlife !!!

Enjoy & Best Wishes

Gucci2012
21-08-2013, 11:36 AM
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

I should take my own advice but punts usually fix my stresses.......strengthen your mind bro fisher.

Fisher
21-08-2013, 11:46 AM
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

I should take my own advice but punts usually fix my stresses.......strengthen your mind bro fisher.
I contacted them and they have been big help and working on things i would rather be back at work but thats the way it goes.
I have been talking too someone very special over the last few days that has helped immensely and i feel very comfortable talking about all things and subjects i am going too stop punting for a while as it only provides a short term solution i need too look for better longer lasting solutions too get 100% healthy in my mind.
I am going too smack a little white ball around today so a good walk out in the open will help

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Hi mate,

Take the ferry to manly is always a good refreshing way to clear your mind across the harbour!

A game of golf perhaps!

No punting intended, go to a shopping centre and get a legit foot massage, it will help you sleep well tonight

Cheers

Chucky
21-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Do the Bondi to Bronte walk. Take your time, kill 2 hours and get to enjoy our beautiful coast!

HengDai
21-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I am going too smack a little white ball around today so a good walk out in the open will help
That's a great idea mate. Go have a casual game, play 9 holes and enjoy the sunshine. Have a good one Fisher!

Fisher
21-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Do the Bondi to Bronte walk. Take your time, kill 2 hours and get to enjoy our beautiful coast!

I know that walk well it is access to my fishing spots along that section of coast that requires a rest stop every ten minutes too enjoy the sites :slobber:

wilisno
21-08-2013, 01:11 PM

It's hard not to perve at the beach babes along that walk, then it's back to square one ! ;) ;) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Fisher
21-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Just waiting for tee off time at 12 30

Isis
21-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Just waiting for tee off time at 12 30

Enjoy wacking those lil white balls fisher!! A great way to get some release while soaking up some vitamin D :-)

Take care and "keep on keeping' on" :grimace: ( my moto these days)

Xx Isis xX

Fisher
21-08-2013, 04:16 PM
I cannot win lately played not too bad for my standard of golf now broken down on the m5 on my way too the gym oh well help is on its way shortly i hope

birch
21-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Mate think of the bright side! You could have broken down on the way to your game of golf!

Fisher
21-08-2013, 04:34 PM
I know what the problem is waiting on tools and parts to get here then should be going in half an hour after that

asiafever
21-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Make sure you don't let it stop you going to the gym, and when you get there, make it count.

Fisher
21-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Getting towed as i need more tools that i dont have on me

Divine
21-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Brother Fisher,

Exercise is a great way or taking your mind off things. Try going for a run along the beach like Manly, Bondi 2 Bronte. You can also go to the gym and lift some weights.
Or go bush walking at a national park.

Fisher
22-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Did not make the gym blew the turbo on the car so big dollars too fix might have to fit a bigger one to make it go faster

Punter Poontang
22-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Did not make the gym blew the turbo on the car so big dollars too fix might have to fit a bigger one to make it go faster

'atta way, then think of all the time you'll save!! :-)

Nah, that's a bummer mate, but don't let it stop you getting to the gym anyways in the next few days.