PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Lily - "cock happy, mouth sick"

MaxPunter
21-08-2013, 08:36 PM
The title of this AR is a literal quote of the last words Lily pronounced at the end of our session :shout:

Girl Name: Lily
Date of visit: August 2013
Pictures: http://533willoughby.com.au/lily.html
Size: 6; 160 cm
Body type: Slim and toned
Tits: B+ natural
skin: fair, extremely smooth
Hair: Medium lenght, straight with cheeky fringe
Pussy: Shaved
Service provided: DFK, BBBJ, FS, CIM, RIMMING, DT
Cost: 1hr $150
Best features: One of the best pair of natural boobs, perfectly shaped with wonderful pink nipples.

Notes from the session
I usually punt for the pleasure of meeting beautiful young girls, possibly cute and inexperienced (at least not veterans of the industry), since i naturally bond with them and enjoy the girlfriend feeling; as such i prefer establishments such as MOC, Ginza, TMC...
But today...I JUST WANTED TO FUCK, AND FUCK HARD

533 Willoughby is one of the best choice for the purpose declared above, so i scanned through the reports and identified LILY as the "obvious" choice

Booked Lily for 1 hr with the clear intention to get at least 2 shots

Reservation was easy, today Angie was not in but another chinese lady managed the booking; i know many punters on this forum had some complaints with Angie, but in my experience everything always ran very smoothly with her

Lily is pure adrenaline, if you want to see her you better be in the right mood for this lady...meaning being ready to spend all the energies you have and leave completely exhausted and empty
She is quite over the top, but she is incredibly funny as well, she talks all the time except when you stick your cock in her mouth...my suggestion is to do it as long as you can.

Lily has an incredible tongue, all BBBJ lovers will be in paradise with her; she also has a great body, perfectly trimmed and toned, not a ounce of fat on her...and those tits, simply wonderful with those pointy pink nipples

After some DFK and cockslide in different positions, she started her signature BBBJ..wow it was sensational, i was tempted to CIM but i wanted to fuck her first, so i urged for the dom and went on with Lily in several positions
She begged me for doggy so i obliged, once i was there it was impossible to resist any longer and i unloaded an exaggerated amount in the dom..Lily seemed shocked and looked at the dom in admiration(?); well i didn't have any punt for 1 week so i was fully loaded

She cleaned me up and started cuddling and kissing while never loosing contact with my little bro
If you can understand her cinglish, she is actually extremely funny and we laughed loudly while i was recharging my batteries for round 2

15 minutes to go and i asked her for next round, again she looked shocked since she thought i was already empty; i was indeed but i didn't want to leave without CIM
It took few sweet words to convince her to start again but at the end she went for my cock as a starved seagull goes for the leftovers of fish and chips in Manly beach
After 15 minutes of wonderful DTBBBJ i unloaded again completely satisfied of achieving my goal

Once again Lily was surprised of the amount unleashed in her mouth, she ran to the toilet and finally said her last words as per the AR title

CONCLUSIONS
At least once everybody should experience someone like Lily, she is sexy, fun and even though is not the young, inexperienced girlfriend-like i prefer she is a great punt.
In her "category" i still prefer Cobe at 533; i found them to be quite similar in terms of service and skills, but Cobe is a bit toned down comparing to Lily

Oneonone
21-08-2013, 08:45 PM
You summed up my experience with Lilly she is just over the top and something every one should experience at least once.