PDA

View Full Version : General talk What does it feel like to be a brothel manager......

alpha_omega
22-08-2013, 07:44 AM
I just have this wired thought come across my mind can any body share some info about the life of being a brothel manager.I mean the very bottom level manager not the boss not the girls, I neither have the tools of the trade nor the money.I read some story about it but I can hardly tell if it is telling the truth or it is just a article,so I wish I can get something more general but true here.And here are some of the questions I am curious about:

1.It a very rewarding job, how much can you make?
2.How much does it take from you,is it very stressful?
3.what kind of trouble to you have to deal with?
4.How do you compare it with other jobs?
5.Do you take much pride from the job?

asiafever
22-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Always wondered the same. And it's not like the positions are advertised on seek either. God knows I've looked!

CunningLinguist
22-08-2013, 10:19 AM
I just have this wired thought come across my mind can any body share some info about the life of being a brothel manager.I mean the very bottom level manager not the boss not the girls, I neither have the tools of the trade nor the money.I read some story about it but I can hardly tell if it is telling the truth or it is just a article,so I wish I can get something more general but true here.And here are some of the questions I am curious about:

1.It a very rewarding job, how much can you make?
2.How much does it take from you,is it very stressful?
3.what kind of trouble to you have to deal with?
4.How do you compare it with other jobs?
5.Do you take much pride from the job?

1. It is an unskilled job, you would be:
- answering door
- answering phone and taking bookings
- cleaning
- probably organising girls shifts
I don't think you would make much, maybe $12/hr but probably paid in cash...
2. Organising girls shifts would be stressful, dealing with rude punters also
3. Unreliable girls, rude punters, police raids ?
4. Shit work with a nice view ...
5. Depends on you.

These roles tend to be filled by young people, probably reloes of the owner or something.

alpha_omega
22-08-2013, 09:40 PM
So hmm It looks like can be summarized as a low skill shit job and unless some special reason your should stay away.Any different opinion?

Clinton
22-08-2013, 10:22 PM
They probably get to fuck all the girls free. A big reward.

CunningLinguist
22-08-2013, 11:07 PM
They probably get to fuck all the girls free. A big reward.

I really doubt that, I reckon the girls would probably look down on a shit kicker receptionist.

asiafever
22-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I would say rule number 1 of brothel reception is hands off the merchandise.

CunningLinguist
22-08-2013, 11:38 PM

Unless you are the owner ...

altgourami
22-08-2013, 11:45 PM
It's a shit job. Girls complain. Punters complain. Girls make a mess. Punters make a mess. It's either feast or famine in the shop. There's never enough good girls when the punters arrive and when there's not enough punters the good girls drift away to other shops. In short: a typical retail management style job. Finish your law degree instead.

wilisno
23-08-2013, 02:20 AM

That's the rule for quite a few shops I know for a fact !

Action Pump
23-08-2013, 12:19 PM
About 8 yrs ago when i worked for a brothel...driving ladies around the city (no free roots unfortunately but even today remained very close friends). The receptionists were paid $15/hr plus $5 for every successful booking. So the wages aren't bad during busy time. This was a cauc brothel though. Not sure about asian.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2013, 06:57 PM
About 8 yrs ago when i worked for a brothel...driving ladies around the city (no free roots unfortunately but even today remained very close friends). The receptionists were paid $15/hr plus $5 for every successful booking. So the wages aren't bad during busy time. This was a cauc brothel though. Not sure about asian.

Probably half the rate then if the WL prices are anything to go by ...

stuart1
23-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Probably half the rate then if the WL prices are anything to go by ...

CL...You are very close to the money with your estimate and if the shop is not located on a train line the chances of getting a receptionist..good or bad..are close to zippo for the operator..:(