PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Who is your favourite?

FangBanger
22-08-2013, 08:22 PM
No general rules to this thread so feel free to choose how you want to do it.

I was thinking maybe you could rate a top 3 or top 5 (maybe 10 if you punt that much haha) or if you want to be more specific maybe your favourite at each shop and fave private provider...

Share as much additional details as you feel comfortable with and enjoy

The idea is to get more talk about the good ladies since the bad ones are the only reviewed in brisbane lately!

cocktus
23-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Establishment: Star Massage West End

My favorite has to be Chloe. She has consistently outperformed many other MLs. She has been around for nearly a year i think, however she has not been reviewed much here (think only mentioned once last year).

I am sure all the bros here keep this gem for themselves and enjoy the experience quietly!! haha.

brownwallaby
23-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Establishment: Star Massage West End

My favorite has to be Xxxx. She has consistently outperformed many other MLs. She has been around for nearly a year i think, however she has not been reviewed much here (think only mentioned once last year).

I am sure all the bros here keep this gem for themselves and enjoy the experience quietly!! haha.

she doesn't like publicity, she mentioned to me she's afraid one day her name would appear here, now it did

Butler383
23-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Chloe has been around for much longer then a year at least 2, maybe even a little longer.but of course I don't have any idea how good a ml she is pmsl

flamingmoose
24-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Naming ML on the public forum is not good. I wish peeps would get the message. It's distressing for the ladies concerned...many of them know of this forum and check if they are being discussed. They are not WLs..most are just young students/visitors.. The more girls know they are going to be outed on public forums the less likely they are to provide a good service. It's well known there are good MLs around...just go to the shops often enough and you'll find them..and if you must name...keep it for PMs...

WhoopsieDoodle
24-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Naming ML on the public forum is not good. I wish peeps would get the message. It's distressing for the ladies concerned...many of them know of this forum and check if they are being discussed. They are not WLs..most are just young students/visitors.. The more girls know they are going to be outed on public forums the less likely they are to provide a good service. It's well known there are good MLs around...just go to the shops often enough and you'll find them..and if you must name...keep it for PMs...

Excellent advice. Could not have said it better.

gpeck80
24-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Yep. And if they leave the biz, its a disservice to all the other brothers here.

RntFanMan
24-08-2013, 08:43 PM
When I used to live in Brissy, my favourite was that Korean chick who worked out of Goodna (private - not in a shop). Her name was Amy. She was a little older, but with a better body than most of the young-uns. Also quite a quirky chick. Not sure if she's still working.

But I'll be back there on holidays soon. So I'm sure I'll find a new favourite!

lameassloser
26-08-2013, 10:05 AM
..and the lady referred to here is so devastated she's taken time off work...well done guys... delete her name FFS!

Woebetide
15-10-2013, 11:43 PM
When I used to live in Brissy, my favourite was that Korean chick who worked out of Goodna (private - not in a shop). Her name was Amy. She was a little older, but with a better body than most of the young-uns. Also quite a quirky chick. Not sure if she's still working.

But I'll be back there on holidays soon. So I'm sure I'll find a new favourite!

Amy is still working. And popular. I stopped going due to bumping into other clients.

MrFarckle
15-10-2013, 11:49 PM
How do I contact Amy?

gpeck80
16-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Um BR can we have names deleted.

Brissie.Punter
19-10-2013, 01:39 PM
maybe when a ML gets flamed they just change their working name ... I think MLs are in this industry for the easy money so the easy thing for them to do is to change their working name ... some exemptions of course and the manager may intervene if the reputetation of the shop is involved

flamingmoose
19-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Chloe left Star shortly after seeing her name in this thread..she was devastated! I understand she's left the biz to pursue alternative employment and that while being named here wasn't the sole reason for her leaving..it certainly influenced her!

FangBanger
19-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Haven't logged on here for a while but seems pretty shit that I started something that turned into a mechanism for creating stress and angst in other peoples lives. Doesn't seem that I have the option to delete this thread or I would.

I guess the internet is a two headed beast and in this case it has reared its ugly one.

popeye96
19-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Nothing you can do about it now. What's done is done. Hopefully everyone takes note and is a little more discrete in the future. :)

Andreas
19-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Chloe left Star shortly after seeing her name in this thread..she was devastated! I understand she's left the biz to pursue alternative employment and that while being named here wasn't the sole reason for her leaving..it certainly influenced her!

Oh harden up. There girls are happy to take our money and at times more of it than they should. And there are plenty who provide very ordinary service for it. These forums are an excellent aid to the market. They inform us of the good and the bad so we direct our spending to the good producers. They promote competition. If the girls don't want to be in the business, let them go do something else. Those that do want to be in the business will give better service anyway and they will reap the rewards and prosper.

brownwallaby
20-10-2013, 12:00 AM
There seems to be 2 schools of thought here: Those who try to see things from an ML's point of view and those who see the punting as a matter of us against them. Some forum members here have experienced getting really personal with an ML and understood the negative impact these forums can cause on an ML's state of mind

tikogoh
20-10-2013, 12:40 AM
There seems to be 2 schools of thought here: Those who try to see things from an ML's point of view and those who see the punting as a matter of us against them. Some forum members here have experienced getting really personal with an ML and understood the negative impact these forums can cause on an ML's state of mind

I still prefer to see it as their point of view. Don't want to make them distress especially when they're on working holiday visa and going back at the end of it, unless they marry a rich punter, I'm sure they'll stay on for a while but eventually move on with their new lives here in Australia while waiting to get permanent visa.

oilman
20-10-2013, 01:00 AM

I still prefer to see it as their point of view. Don't want to make them distress especially when they're on working holiday visa and going back at the end of it, unless they marry a rich punter, I'm sure they'll stay on for a while but eventually move on with their new lives here in Australia while waiting to get permanent visa.

Its always good to look at things from "the other side of the table" so to speak... the ML's are after all people with feelings & there right to remain nameless on this forum should be respected. ML's work hard to build up clientel, changing there name would result in loss of revenue & strees therefore resulting in a lest than best massage for the next punter (witch could be me or you).

Most often if a ML review is detailed enough she should be able to tell its about her, but her work mates wont no, therefore remiving that aspect of the stress.:cool2:

flamingmoose
20-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh harden up. There girls are happy to take our money and at times more of it than they should. And there are plenty who provide very ordinary service for it. These forums are an excellent aid to the market. They inform us of the good and the bad so we direct our spending to the good producers. They promote competition. If the girls don't want to be in the business, let them go do something else. Those that do want to be in the business will give better service anyway and they will reap the rewards and prosper.

OK, taking the girl's feelings and situation out of the equation, it doesn't do us punters much good if naming them publicly drives them out of the biz... As I said before, be a bit discrete and use PMs for names and details..and everybody wins!

jason666
21-10-2013, 12:31 AM
i agree if they dont wanna be touching dicks for a living thats their problem..

theres other girls out there that would be greatful for the extra business ..

theres hardly enough reports in Brisbane section

Good or Bad.

the punters deserve a voice.

Brissie.Punter
21-10-2013, 08:05 AM
it can benefit punters to have a "mutually beneficially business relationship" with the MLs however the main benefit is a financial one for the MLs ... the provision of a freebie to a regular punter comes at no cost to the ML and assures her of a loyal customer base (ie a steady income stream) ... some MLs do not fully appreciate the benefits of establishinghing a loyal customer base and focus on the instant cash_in_hand tip for an extra service ... we punters have a commercial relationship with MLs and I am often surprised at the lack of small business skills that are evident with some MLs and massage shops

daveweelan82
21-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Most of us say us customers are loyal to ML but in truth we are not, if a new girl appears on the scene who is cheaper and gives us more, then we will go see her without a second thought to other girls. At the end of the day it's just business.

Herpetology
21-10-2013, 09:24 PM
I work my way through most of the ML within one business then just see a few who deliver the goods for a reasonable price
works for me

gpeck80
23-10-2013, 10:26 AM
"Oh harden up." - Andreas.

Fuck off Andreas you twat. It takes time to find a good ML and now we have lost one because of this thread.

p.s. go fuck yourself again.