PDA

View Full Version : Singapore

suka02
16-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Hey brothers, Im sorry if I post this in the wrong section and I need a quick opinions for all those who been in Singapore or know the deal. I will be heading to Singapore on next Tuesday for a day transit and will be staying in geylang lorong 20. Any bros have any tips in picking up the street girls, things I need to be aware of and price they'll charge? What is the process in picking up these street girls and how much do they rangely cost? Is it worth than in shops?

Thanks

DeepImpact
16-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Bro the street girls are everywhere in that area as are short stay hotels, there isn't going to an issue for you. I would stick to the shop girls mostly because I always think street girls will be more deperate and unregulated whereas at least in the shop there is a boss who should want his business to have happy customers.

aussiegaigin
16-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Have a look here for lots of reports on Geylang:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1831-Geylang

Just be aware that over the last couple of years there have been occasional police
crackdowns on SWs, so there might be a shortage on particular nights and at particular times, but recovery is quick.

Max Impact
16-12-2012, 06:51 PM
You would do well to search the threads as well. It's a bit of a bore to rewite my journey to Singapore in September when you could just search for it.

suka02
16-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Thank you to all of you're opinions and the links it helps me more what I would expect when I get there.:smile:

I wonder what will happen if you get caught by the authority? :vomit:

Jj999
17-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Google :
"Sammyboyforum"

Voila!
All information you need is there.

Good luck.

Most SG WLs come from Malaysia.
You should try to cross the border of that tiny country for cheaper price, also for lax control from authorities.

aussiegaigin
17-12-2012, 07:58 AM
I wonder what will happen if you get caught by the authority? :vomit:

Geylang is a "legal" RLD so you won't be bothered in the houses. If, by some very rare chance, you get caught with a SW they are only interested in busting the girl, not you. They might ask you if you paid the girl for sex, just say yes, they will take a statement and leave you alone.

suka02
18-12-2012, 02:21 AM
thanks aussiegaigin I'll take the punt :cool2:

altgourami
18-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Find a cute freelancing Malay girl and pay her for a week with cash and lodging on the understanding that she'll pimp other girls for you - either to share or for one on ones.

kickass
18-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Fuck, I'm learning a lot ... been to Sillypore twice this year on business and didn't even get laid.

Max Impact
18-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Fuck, I'm learning a lot ... been to Sillypore twice this year on business and didn't even get laid.

That's like going to 5* and not getting a root!

aussiegaigin
25-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Hi Suka02

After all the help we gave you, perhaps you could give us some report on your trip.

This site is about sharing, not just asking questions for which answers are already available.

the wizard
25-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Find a cute freelancing Malay girl and pay her for a week with cash and lodging on the understanding that she'll pimp other girls for you - either to share or for one on ones.

This sounds good- how do you get started ?