PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Sophie - Second visiit in two days just as enjoyable

akkw2800
22-08-2013, 09:21 PM
While I was still having my sweet dream about this Korean beauty, Roger's sms woke me up. He reminded me that Sophie will not be in Sydney for long. He advised me to see this girl a few more times while she is still here. In future, even if I had money, he might not be able to get her back to his shop. Of course I understand this, to find enough doles to see her a few more times is a bigger problem to me at the moment.

After some soul searching, finally decided to use this week's spare cash for bettings on this lady instead. Made a booking and then went straight to Roger's shop. Sophie was surprised but happy to see me, but she asked me why not bring my dog along. My reply was " where to keep the dog while I was punting?'' "Give it to Roger" she said, but I know Roger loves dogs (for their meat), hence I said " It will be safer at home and you could come to my home to see my dog one day". She then said " I love to, when?" I replied " in a thousand years' time". She immediately made a big pat on my bum which caused me to scream in pain. The lesson is never make a girl angry: she will give u lots of pains, in more ways than one, the other way is to your pocket.

The punting part was just as normal, but better than yesterday, as we were more friendly and were familiar with the positions that both parties could enjoy more. We kept on fucking until Roger's bell rang. We ignored it for a while and the damned bell rang again. Reluctantly, we separated and got into shower together. I then asked if I could measure her figures. She said no problem. My measurements were 36..XX..XX. (details kept for myself and her). The cup size should be " E"。

I did not come today as I told her that I wish to keep my reserve for tomorrow. She seemed overjoyed and asked " really???". I said " of course!!". She came out with me to the exit door and yelled to Roger, " pls make a booking for this guy for tomorrow" . I could only see Roger's teeth but not his eyes (while he was laughing). A warm hug and then off back to home for my dog.

45George
31-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Bonnie's twin sister...

Sophie has Returned..

Today

1pm - late