PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Sophie... Another opinion..

asiafever
23-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Well yet another cutiepie Korean girl seems to be causing a stir down Granville way. Is she the new Bonnie? Is she a Korean Princess? I took it upon myself to go down and sort this out once and for all.. or at least for today.
Drove down to Roger's, been having a less than great day so I wasn't as chatty with Rog as I may usually be, my apologies for that. (Not rude, just usually I am more prone to enquire more after his wellbeing etc than I did today.)
Anyway told one girl available, the lovely Sophie. She walks in and one look at her pretty face with her hair down was all I needed. 1hr please.
In to the room, told to take a shower, then she disappeared. She was gone quite some time, I had showered, dried, and was contemplating the universe when she returned. We started a brief chat. Her English is ok, not fluent but she understands and can speak a reasonable amount. And without further ado she was stripped and giving me a catbath.
Catbath continued for a while and then in to a CBJ. Her action was quite good, and then after a couple of minutes we were in to cowgirl. Whoa that was quick.
Hang on, I'm getting ahead of myself. Sophie would be about 165cm tall. Very skinny arms and legs (could do with some muscle tone, we'll get to that later), MASSIVE cans for her size. They are not a bad job to be honest. Loooong black hair, deep dark eyes, little bit of fluff downstairs (which I like). A decent looking girl, the kind you'd have a good stare at walking through Strathfield or Eastwood.
So anyway in the cowgirl, she made a point of turning her head, no eye contact to be had, certainly no kissing. After a few minutes of slight variation of speed and depth, she asks for me to go top. I tried to vary things up a bit, fast, slow, deep, shallow, she still wouldn't look at my eyes. I readjusted to get a good deep penetration... bingo.. She turned to look up at me and made eye contact for what seemed like an eternity. I continued to thrust at the same depth and pace and she continued to stare right in to my eyes. I asked her if she had a favourite position, she simply answered "This.". That was all I needed.

So from there I decided to gradually build up the pace, this seemed to have a good result as she did start to give more than just some nicely rehearsed moans. She started to move her body in time, her breath got a bit shorter, she wrapped her foot behind my arse and started pushing me in to keep the rhythm. Now I should mention I had been to the gym before, and my arms were a bit shaky, but there was no way I was interrupting this pace, so I decided it was time to ride her home. I really started pumping, she was breathing harder which in turn spurred me on, until finally I thrust deep inside to unload. Yep that did the trick.

Cleaned up and lying down, she gave me a massage while we chatted, and I started to see more of the ice melt. She's a young girl feeling homesick, I can get that. We talked about Korea, food, places etc and more ice melted away. We spoke about tattoos and I started to see a connection happening, perhaps had we had this conversation in the beginning things could have been spicier. Note for next time.
In the end we had a good chat, I showed her how to get a bit of meat on her pegs (muscle tone is soooo much sexier than skin and bone.), doing squats with a WG while you're both naked is an unusual occurrence but it just helped us have some fun together.

Showered, changed, hugged and out the door. Roger with his smiling face showed me out to make sure all was good, and it was. You don't go to see Sophie if you want an hour of pure sex. Nor do you go to see her for a girlfriend experience. It is hard to explain. I think she is the kind of girl who with some work and patience could be a little butterfly, once out of that cocoon she transforms into a thing of wonder. I think I'll be back to test my theory. But the million dollar question, would I choose her over Bonnie? Hmmmm, hard to say, it's been so long since I saw Bonnie. Maybe I need to do a double with the pair of them to do a proper comparison...:love:

Happy punting my brothers.

45George
02-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Bonnie's twin sister...

Sophie has Returned..

The sexy Godness

Today

10am - late