PDA

View Full Version : General talk BBBJ to completion - Any Suggestions?

haidoer
23-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering where I would find a place that does BBBJ to completion?
I don't want FS. And I don't want to pay the price for FS for just BBBJ.

Any suggestions?

HengDai
23-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Search the forum for details of Styles at Narwee. Korean BBBJ Bar.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Oxford street :)

Fisher
23-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Steet walkers getting around milperra may help you out

CunningLinguist
23-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Steet walkers getting around milperra may help you out

Didn't know about that, what street ?

Fisher
23-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Just of canterbury road near cottam st and excelsior st there has been a few getting around in the last month from dark onwards cannot help with more than that as in pricing qaulity

Gucci2012
23-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Hi buddy. 12 Bellevue St near Central Station is your best option. I think it $65 for 30minutes. Bbbj to completion is standard service there. Good luck. ^_^

Licker
23-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi buddy. 12 Bellevue St near Central Station is your best option. I think it $65 for 30minutes. Bbbj to completion is standard service there. Good luck. ^_^

Well, luck may very well be needed (or bad eyesight) for the completion. :burn:

kamo
23-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Well you won't get a cheaper price just because you want BBBJ, from a shops perspective you are still tying up the girl for the time, whether its 30 or 60 mins.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Just of canterbury road near cottam st and excelsior st there has been a few getting around in the last month from dark onwards cannot help with more than that as in pricing qaulity

That is Bankstown, I knew about that, they have been there for years, they started off further up Canterbury rd many many years ago.
I have tried them many many years ago, in fact my first WL root was with a cauc on Canterbury rd did BBFS ...

Fisher
23-08-2013, 11:13 PM
They also used to be at the balmain end of old canterbury rd and around kingsgrove rd in the mid too late nineties then they disappeared and only been back at bankstown for about three months in the open

rooter
23-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Streetwalkers. How quaint.

zeroun
23-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I think Gucci's recommendation is the best so far... and that's saying something!

Gucci2012
24-08-2013, 01:06 AM
I think Gucci's recommendation is the best so far... and that's saying something!

Bbbj to completion = √
Doesn't want full service = √
There price is way below standard fs price = √

12 Bellevue does meet all his requests.

haidoer
24-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Search the forum for details of Styles at Narwee. Korean BBBJ Bar.

I had a look around and apparently that place closed down. It's called AQUA now and it doesn't offer said services.

The Bellevue place is okay, but I was thinking something more along the lines of what was once Styles at Narwee.

Any other suggestions guys? Streetwalkers? Never had that before. Wouldn't really know where to find, how dangerous it is, and where would I park my car lol? I'd probably prefer an establishment.

CunningLinguist
24-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Bbbj to completion = √
Doesn't want full service = √
There price is way below standard fs price = √

12 Bellevue does meet all his requests.

Your right, he didn't say young or attractive or even female, so Oxford st would probably be cheaper ...