PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBJ only shop?

sffg
24-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Hi guys,

I have been visiting massage shops a good while. I'm interested in finding an Asian FS shop that offers CBJ only with DFK..

Don't shoot me down, but that's my personal boundary. I'm also not interested in CBJ at a BBBJ shop - it just doesn't appeal to me.

Any ideas?

Licker
24-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I have been visiting massage shops a good while. I'm interested in finding an Asian FS shop that offers CBJ only with DFK..

Don't shoot me down, but that's my personal boundary. I'm also not interested in CBJ at a BBBJ shop - it just doesn't appeal to me.

Any ideas?

Nope, no ideas with those parameters.

I would expect any FS shop to offer FS, not CBJ only (with DFK).
Any shop that I've known that offers BJ only, have been of the BBBJ variety (I find it hard to believe they would have enough customers otherwise).

Punter Poontang
24-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Just pick any CBJ shop (i.e. almost all of them) and ask them which girls offer DFK as an extra??

Gucci2012
24-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi guys,

Any ideas?

Well there is this little shop called 12Belle......

Ummmm interesting request, I personally don't think this type of shop exists. I hope you find it.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Ok I think I get it !!

What this brother want is when he DFK with the WLs he wants to have a peace of mind that the same WL did just BBBJ the previous client!

Fair enough!

I believe most Caucasian shops are CBJ only but DFK is probably not on the standard service, may be you can pay extra for that

Good luck

Cheers

sffg
24-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Ok I think I get it !!

What this brother want is when he DFK with the WLs he wants to have a peace of mind that the same WL did just BBBJ the previous client!

Fair enough!

I believe most Caucasian shops are CBJ only but DFK is probably not on the standard service, may be you can pay extra for that

Good luck

Cheers

100%!! You are right... looks for DFK as an extra. I thought it might not be too easy to find... clad you guys confirmed this for me. I'll keep you posted on my quest.

This is easy to find in Caucasian shops you are right. To be honest, I'm enjoying Korean R&T mare than cauc FS. I want to take it to the next level now... within my own comfort zone. Maybe I should be looking for extra in these places...

Cheers guys.

wilisno
24-08-2013, 06:55 PM
There's no such thing as a CBJ only shop, it's up to the individual girl, how do you tell she hasn't given BBBJ to others even if she told you so ?

Oneonone
24-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Well there is this little shop called 12Belle......

Ummmm interesting request, I personally don't think this type of shop exists. I hope you find it.

Why would you want to find it?

HengDai
24-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Hi guys,

Any ideas?

I think your best bet is either of the below (as long as you get the right girl):
Masstige 8
Romeo's
Juliet's
Midas

CBJ is standard and some girls love DFK

Polonius the Pedant
24-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Penny's at Newtown (if you like Thai) is CBJ standard. DFK however is up to you to secure.

12 Bellevue...I'd be wearing a condom AND a wetsuit in that place should I ever be that desperate again.

Bracket
25-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Kyoto, now back at 206 Commonwealth Street, has long been a CBJ shop. There may be some ladies there who might offer bbbj in return for an adequate tip, but I've never found one and have given up going there for that reason. Sounds like it would be ideal for you.

Gucci2012
25-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Why would you want to find it?

I don't know ask the op? he's the looking for it.

Kyoto206
26-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Kyoto, now back at 206 Commonwealth Street, has long been a CBJ shop. There may be some ladies there who might offer bbbj in return for an adequate tip, but I've never found one and have given up going there for that reason. Sounds like it would be ideal for you.

Though it largely differs from girl to girl, we do have a handful of ladies that only do CBJ (so you can feel confident in DFK service). PM me, ssfg, if you'd like me to give you some names.

-Andy