PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Eva: Tables Have Turned... Cmk Gives Me A Massage Instead... Almost Broke My Back!!!

cmk76
25-08-2013, 07:38 PM
6.00 pee emm 24 August 2013

Cmk called up and made a booking with me this evening. I was glad as it was a bit quiet at the shop and I was getting a little bored waiting around. Seeing him at the door with that silly smile of his, I was happy. I asked him how he was and we made small talk about my day and work. He mentioned that he had been sick the past week and so was I. I told him that I had a sore throat and cmk made a naughty remark that I had been swallowing too much of something. He is a cheeky bastard but I like spending time with him. He's always making me laugh with his cheesy comments and excitable facial expressions. He is one of those clients that would always be full of surprises...

He brought back a cd that I had given him as a gift, but he misunderstood my Mandarin, thinking that I wanted it back. He apologised and kept it back in his bag. By the way, his Mandarin is pretty bad, as he starts off a sentence and ends it with an English word as he could not describe it in Mandarin. Although he undertands 60 - 70% of what I am saying to him, he makes me laugh when he replies back. I would ususally speak to him in Mandarin but he would reply back in English, guessing most of the time of what I am trying to say. The last thing that made me laugh so hard was when he had said... "Wo xiang yong... toilet!" It is a little frustrating at times when I try to explain things to him, but he seems patient enough to try to understand. As for me, I will say something once, but give up if the person doesn't get it...

We went into room 4 and cmk decided to stay for 2 hours. The tables were turned today when he offered to give me a massage! I had left the heater on for far too long and the room was very warm. He commented that it was hot and that I should remove my jacket. Today, he told me that he had been to a massage on New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill. It was a Thai massage shop and that he and his friend went for a half hour session. He wanted me to massage his arms and lower back, but somehow... got me in his arms and started hugging me. He started sniffing the nape of my neck and I had thought, "Oh no... here we go again!" He is in that kind of mood again. I sat with my back towards him as he caressed and gave me gentle kisses on my neck. He ran his hands around my back and shoulders and I suggested that he gives me a neck rub...

Cmk began squeezing my shoulders really hard, which hurt at first but I actually liked it as it was sore. Thinking that he was only giving me a playful, half hearted rub, he said that he will give me a proper massage instead. I said that it would be better if I was lying down on the bed, so I proceeded to do so. With my top and bottoms off, I left my black underwear on. I was still a little shy everytime I am with him in a session. Placing a towel on my back, he started his massage...

Cmk was shaky in the beginning and I thought that he was tired. But I think he was trying to get his balance right. This reminds me of Coco introducing new girls to regular clients to sample their techniques. I joked with him that this is what it was like. We laughed and he increased the pressure of his massage. The more I had complained that it was too hard, the more he used his strength. He had worked on some sore spots around my neck and shoulders and I encouraged him to stay on certain spots as it felt good. He has a few techniques that he picked up from visitting other places as well as from Stanmore. I'm sure he would've paid attention to Coco's skills but I don't think that he is quite there yet...

My body was thoroughly massaged from head to toe with his hands until there was a slight pause. I felt the weight of his palms walking up my bum, back and then shoulders. Before I could yell out in pain, he was walking on my back! This was a scary experience. He asked me to relax and to not move so much. With the use of the bars overhead, he started with one foot and slowly balancing with 2! It hurt like hell, but it felt very good in certain sore spots. When he stepped on the back of my legs, I had to stop him, as my toes started to cramp up! Cmk got off my back and started slapping the sole of my feet, literally to uncramp or bring them back to life...

The next part was pretty good as the towel was removed, he suggested moisturising cream but I asked for oil. Using a baster to extract oil from the ramekin, cmk accidentally squeezed it too hard and it shot past my head and on to the wall. It was like a scene from a comedy in that room! Finally, he managed to squirt the hot oil all over my back and legs. He used his elbows and forearms to iron out my tired muscles around my back, arms and legs. I think I enjoyed this much more than the first part. Then there was the use of his hands. It was a very relaxing feeling around the thighs and especially the inner thighs. He would accidentally brush past deeper in this area on purpose to see if there was a reaction out of me. I ignored it and remained cool about it. Although, I encouraged him to rub deeper around this area for a little while longer. His use of hands around this area was comforting to my muscles. With all the vigorous rubbing, I could feel my underwear slowly riding up my bum crack and could feel myself a little exposed to his touch...

Cmk was good. His is attentive, he is always willing to take suggestions and has the basics of treating tired muscles and sores. He just needs to learn how to pace his strength out, just so he doesn't tire out too soon. His massage strength could be the equivalent to Lisa's when he uses his hands. My yelping and screaming was proof of that. His back walking skills are so-so, as he needs more practice in balancing. He entertained the idea of asking Coco to teach him some more techniques of back walking. He wanted to practice on me and I said that it would be fine, just after I recover from this introductory session of his. Cmk needs willing ladies to gain more experience and might be as good as me one day...

cmk76
22-09-2013, 01:23 PM
8.00 pm 14 September 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Highlights: Her wearing that cute, pink outfit, her feeding me a banana, then chocolate biscuits, chatting away about stuff...
Massage: Me giving her full leg rub, foot rub, back rub, rub rub, this rub, that rub...

Cost: $160 in total...

Travelmate
22-09-2013, 08:49 PM
brother cmk
i am proud of you
you have so much time to fuck around like my old days.
i have done 6 punt in last 5 days

cmk76
23-09-2013, 01:16 AM
brother cmk
i am proud of you
you have so much time to fuck around like my old days.
i have done 6 punt in last 5 days

hehehe... thanks... but 6 punts in 5 days?! I only get 1-2 a week!

rubntug
23-09-2013, 12:15 PM
hehehe... thanks... but 6 punts in 5 days?! I only get 1-2 a week!

Man, you guys are unbelievable - I thought 3 punts a week (7 days) was bad

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Man, you guys are unbelievable - I thought 3 punts a week (7 days) was bad

I had 4 shots in 5 days this week!

Wed - Ruby at QVB
Fri - Sasa at Stanmore
Sat - Candy/Kelly at QVB
Sun - at home !!

Small potato stuff !!

Cheers

Travelmate
23-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Wed - Ruby at QVB
Fri - Sasa at Stanmore
Sat - Candy/Kelly at QVB
Sun - at home !!

Small potato stuff !!

Cheers

haha.. but i have blow up my 30dollars punting budget with poor management

COCO68
23-09-2013, 01:22 PM
8.00 pm 14 September 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Highlights: Her wearing that cute, pink outfit, her feeding me a banana, then chocolate biscuits, chatting away about stuff...
Massage: Me giving her full leg rub, foot rub, back rub, rub rub, this rub, that rub...

Cost: $160 in total...

Eva is serving today !

rubntug
23-09-2013, 01:32 PM

Wed - Ruby at QVB
Fri - Sasa at Stanmore
Sat - Candy/Kelly at QVB
Sun - at home !!

Small potato stuff !!

Cheers

Are we counting shots, or punts?

If it's shots, then I beat you easily bro - at least twice every day. Lol

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Are we counting shots, or punts?

If it's shots, then I beat you easily bro - at least twice every day. Lol

Sure, punts only then = 3 punts in 4 days

Cheers

wilisno
23-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Sure, punts only then = 3 punts in 4 days

Cheers

Looks like your $100 weekly punting budget well spent then ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
23-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Looks like your $100 weekly punting budget well spent then ! ;) ;) ;)

Total spent last week was $360.00 ! they were sponsored by my winnings from the week before on ODI Cricket, Swans and Storms win !

Cheers

:cool2:

cmk76
28-09-2013, 01:00 PM
7.00 pee emm 27 September 2013

Half an hour of Coco attempting to massage me uninterrupted, was proving difficult seeing that she had to tend to the customers outside every time the bell rang. I enjoyed what little rub she had given me, but was craaaving a deep tissue massage. I dropped in to see Eva for 2 hours, but madam Coco heard I was in, and insisted that she kicked things off...

Eva steps in to take over at around 10 to 8. Eva too was a little brief, whined a bit that she had a sore around the neck and shoulder. She requested that I give her one after mine! Cheeky bitch! Fine, once you massage me the way I want you to. I asked her to get on all fours on top of my back and start walking with her palms and knees. It was good enough relief as I was showing her what to do.

My turn to massage her. We got her to remove her bra, top and tights off and leave her underwear on. I made her scream, yell and suffer a bit before working down to her buttocks and legs. Oiling her pubic area without touching in between got her going. She loves a good vigorous rub but whined that it hurt, yet felt good. I asked her to shut up, relax and keep still as she groaned at the pressure I was rubbing her in...