PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage Eva

Jackolantern
27-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi brothers,

I have been around on the forums for a while but I am very average at descriptive writing so here is a short review on Eva. I feel i should give back to the forum that gives me so much info.

I dropped past last week to check out Eva specifically as i had read so much good about her. I booked in the morning and dropped in. She was either busy or not there yet when i got there so the receptionist (who herself was kinda cute and had on a nurse outfit) showed me into the room and started my massage off which was a good touch i think. She did not take that off my 1 hour with Eva.

Eva is IMHO quite cute with regards to her face. She is petite. The one thing that i didn't like is that she has quite small a cups. Her massage is great. Very sensual and her part 2 is also very satisfying. She is quite the people pleaser :) The one reason i probably won't see her again is because of her smaller chest. If you don't mind that, book her now because her service is second to none at a great price :)

Thanks guys,
Jacko

mista
27-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi brothers,

I have been around on the forums for a while but I am very average at descriptive writing so here is a short review on Eva. I feel i should give back to the forum that gives me so much info.

I dropped past last week to check out Eva specifically as i had read so much good about her. I booked in the morning and dropped in. She was either busy or not there yet when i got there so the receptionist (who herself was kinda cute and had on a nurse outfit) showed me into the room and started my massage off which was a good touch i think. She did not take that off my 1 hour with Eva.

Eva is IMHO quite cute with regards to her face. She is petite. The one thing that i didn't like is that she has quite small a cups. Her massage is great. Very sensual and her part 2 is also very satisfying. She is quite the people pleaser :) The one reason i probably won't see her again is because of her smaller chest. If you don't mind that, book her now because her service is second to none at a great price :)

Thanks guys,
Jacko

what size are you talking?

Jackolantern
27-08-2013, 02:12 PM
what size are you talking?

size 6 id say...pocket rocket for sure :)

mista
27-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Yummm!
What about her tits?
Your review mentions smaller chest?

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Yummm!
What about her tits?
Your review mentions smaller chest?

Small A cups, not even a handfull, but a very nice mouthfull, when was the last time you can have a whole breast inside your mouth??

But then again, if you are like me more into big tits, then don't waste time on Eva.

Jojo is young and 36 D Cups,

Angela is young and slim 35 C Cups

Mimi is a MILF and 36 E Cups

And there are plenty of beautiful B and C Cups around too.

Cheers

:love::love::love:

puntbook
27-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi brothers,

Thanks guys,
Jacko

Is this the same Eva with a tattoo on her upper-arm?

Jackolantern
27-08-2013, 05:45 PM

no idea lol i was preoccupied by other parts of her body tbh

AHLUNGOR spot on, im going to try angela out, if her service is as good as Eva's then we may have a winner :)

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 05:48 PM

From memory, I am pretty sure Eva has a clean body with no tattoo - but brother CMK should answer that, I think he has licked every single cm of Eva's body, and no less than half a dozen times................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 05:52 PM
no idea lol i was preoccupied by other parts of her body tbh

AHLUNGOR spot on, im going to try angela out, if her service is as good as Eva's then we may have a winner :)

Hi brother,

Angela has a great body, big natural tits, nice natural bush too, she is young, has an innocent look and still a bit shy, very good girl next door feel, her massage is acceptable but as far as sensual services, she is not in the same league as Eva. But you can't have it all brother.

If you would reduced your breast size requirement down towards to B Cups, then Cici, Tiffany, Monica, Elley, Vivi & co awaits............

Cheers

:smile:

ps. Of course, if you don't mind a MILF, then you can have a great pair of all natural 36 E Cups and the best B2B sensual services from Mimi...........haha

cmk76
27-08-2013, 05:59 PM
From memory, I am pretty sure Eva has a clean body with no tattoo - but brother CMK should answer that, I think he has licked every single cm of Eva's body, and no less than half a dozen times................lol

Cheers

:cool2:

I think you're right! I don't think there is a part of Eva's body I haven't licked...! And no... no tattoos...

La Mooh
27-08-2013, 10:03 PM
I had a session with Eva last week. Not much to say that hasn't been said already! Nice slim body, attractive face, good massage and great Part 2. Personality wise i found her to be very friendly and accomodating.

doctorspock
28-08-2013, 12:58 AM
What is IMHO?

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 01:40 AM
What is IMHO?

In my humble opinion !

COCO68
02-10-2013, 12:40 PM
I had a session with Eva last week. Not much to say that hasn't been said already! Nice slim body, attractive face, good massage and great Part 2. Personality wise i found her to be very friendly and accomodating.

Eva always give good service