PDA

View Full Version : Tina first rnt experience

Happyas
27-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Been a longtime lurker and decided too join up so this is my first ar.
I found my self in the city last friday and with two hours to kill went to silver fox with no booking took pot luck and got tina into the room and stripped off and hopped on the table tina undressed leaving only gstring on the massage started and i was sneaking looks in the mirror at her body which i enjoyed.
The massage was good firm but still femenine and got some kinks sorted out.
Turned over and haf
D the front massaged while fondling and flicking tinas nipples and grabbing her firm bum for about ten minutes then tina dropped some oil on the tackle and gave a great happy ending.
I will return as i enjoyed my first rnt session happyas

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Been a longtime lurker and decided too join up so this is my first ar.
I found my self in the city last friday and with two hours to kill went to silver fox with no booking took pot luck and got tina into the room and stripped off and hopped on the table tina undressed leaving only gstring on the massage started and i was sneaking looks in the mirror at her body which i enjoyed.
The massage was good firm but still femenine and got some kinks sorted out.
Turned over and haf
D the front massaged while fondling and flicking tinas nipples and grabbing her firm bum for about ten minutes then tina dropped some oil on the tackle and gave a great happy ending.
I will return as i enjoyed my first rnt session happyas

Thanks for sharing brother happyas, and welcome to the forum.

I always think Tina has potential and got a good attitude, from the sound of things, she seems to have improved since I last met her.

If you are happy with Tina, you should try another Taiwanese girl Mina on Thursday, highly recommended and she is very popular.

Cheers

:love:

Happyas
27-08-2013, 06:15 PM
It was my first time at rnt so i need too expand and try other mls and shops but happy to stick with tina for the time being

asiafever
27-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Aaaaah, another new rnt addict in the making. It is more addictive than heroin, ice and world of warcraft combined!
Nice 1st review and congrats on the first punt. There are sooooo many great girls out there, but if you strike gold on the first attempt keep going and utilise some of what you learn in here to keep on having better and better experiences.

Happyas
27-08-2013, 06:30 PM
It was very relaxing almost went too sleep at one point working arvo shift really knocks me about sometimes but the vision of tina in the mirror kept me going

asiafever
27-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah I love that drifting feeling, you know the massage is spot on when that happens. Good stuff.

Silver fox massage
28-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Thank u super Tina .she will pretty girls good girls

jellyshots
29-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Aaaaah, another new rnt addict in the making. It is more addictive than heroin, ice and world of warcraft combined!
Nice 1st review and congrats on the first punt. There are sooooo many great girls out there, but if you strike gold on the first attempt keep going and utilise some of what you learn in here to keep on having better and better experiences.

Or, we could call it World of Puntcraft! WoP, WoP, WoP! We could run around asking if people WoP...

Silver fox massage
02-09-2013, 06:10 PM

Sexy body .Beautiful Face ,Charming smile ! Your Lover~~~