PDA

View Full Version : General talk Can anyone interpret my obscure dream last night?

Sextus
27-08-2013, 06:33 PM
The completely unliteral and obscure symbolism of my dream last night has really got me stumped.

I was laying on the lounge in the loungeroom of a Victorian terrace, when Miranda Kerr strolled in just like a feline, topless, and wearing only a sarong low around her hips.

"Hi " *** ", she said, remembering me to my great surprise, from the one brief time we had actually met. (Actually this was me, in my illogic, borrowing the memory from a female friend who had once been on one of her sets.)

"H-hi Miranda," I replied, feeling gobsmacked at the sight of her.

She then complained to me that she thought she'd been eating too much and that she felt her bum was getting too meaty as a result. To emphasise her point she whipped off her sarong in a trice and showed me the "offending" bum from barely (literally barely) a foot away from my face.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/MirandaKerr1a_zpsb01ae9a7.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/MirandaKerr1a_zpsb01ae9a7.jpg.html)

My hand immediately moved up and began kneading one of the cheeks of that absolutely stunningly gorgeous sight.

"Well, maybe it is a tiny, tiny bit Miranda," I replied, continuing to handle and knead it (literally need it) but added reassuringly, "but not so that it hasn't made it even more luscious!!"

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/MirandaKerr2a_zpsbbb0d5b6.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/MirandaKerr2a_zpsbbb0d5b6.jpg.html)

She smiled with incredible sweetness at me - and that was the climax of my little vignette of a dream. Because I woke up, and that was how I began the day, sporting a terrific hard on and with a lovely clear memory of just handling Miranda Kerr's soft white bum!

(Hmm, on reflection, maybe there wasn't so much obscure symbology to the dream after all. :shout: )

Travelmate
27-08-2013, 06:36 PM
.... simple ...

it is time for another round of wild sex ...

asiafever
27-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Yeah not much to interpret there, you want to fondle Miranda on the arse, therefore are human. Why don't you look to see who has a wl named Miranda and live out the rest of the dream?

CunningLinguist
27-08-2013, 07:27 PM
You like Miranda and her bum some ...

La Mooh
27-08-2013, 10:31 PM
If you'd only stayed asleep an hour longer maybe two of your dream buddies would have walked in and helped you to make her airtight.

Licker
27-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Well, Sigmund would have drawn a few quick and decisive interpretations from your dream.

1. Miranda has Oedipus complex and views you as an older gentleman as a perfect substitute for her undying desire.
2. She also suffers from penis envy and is seeking your approval for her missing elements by flaunting her perfectly shaped bottom in front of you.
3. Since in your dream she is suffering from penis envy, you logically then are craving to tick one more box from your bucket list of sexual encounters, namely one with a bottom like Miranda’s and a hard on that you woke to.

Sigmund’s advice thus would be to seek out a pear bottom shaped TV with a huge slung, and suck and fuck her dry. He might even throw in a threesome accompanied with that female friend of yours.

Now, we all know that Sigmund in his analysis was way too fixated to the size of his own… hmm… ego, and his relationship with his mother. So, I’m not sure whether you should take his advice.
-------

If you ask me, you’re just horny, and in need of a fix.

Just remember that if you’re over 40 and wake up in a tent…
Happiness is a warm gun - gang bang shoot shoot :cool2:

Thanks to John and Paul!
I’m going to interpret this a bit (in brackets)

She's not a girl who
misses much
Do-do-do-do-do, oh yeah - (last 5 pumps before coming)

She's well acquainted
With the touch of a velvet hand - (smooth as the tip of your penis)
Like a lizard on a window pane - (lizard, snake, whatever)

Man in the crowd
With the multicoloured mirrors – (glow in the dark)
On his hobnail boots - (that’s just an euphemism for a ribbed condom, or searay in modern slang)

Lying with his eyes
While his hands are busy
Working overtime – (well… “continuing to handle and knead it”)

The soap impression of his wife
Which he ate and donated
to the National Trust – (this is Freud allover again)

I need a fix cause I'm going down – (blue pill and a root)
Down to the bits that I've left up town – (up town? 64 or 533?)
I need a fix cause I'm going down – (down, downtown? Ginza with the lovely round bottomed girls?)

Mother Superior jumped the gun – (Angie?)
Mother Superior jumped the gun – (or Sophie?)
Mother Superior jumped the gun – (need a little help here…)

Happiness is a warm gun – (gun, cunt, gum, CUM, CIM…)
( bang bang shoot shoot )
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
(bang bang shoot shoot)

When I hold you in my arms (oh yes)
When I feel my finger on your trigger (oh yes) – (trigger, oh yeah, pink, wet and pulsating)
I know nobody can do me no harm
Because
happiness is a warm gun, momma – (How the fuck does Sigmund still penetrate the thoughts when you're so closeee )
Happiness is a warm gun
-Yes it is.
Happiness is a warm, yes it is...
Gun! – (well, actually it sounds like: GHHHUUUUUUUUUNNNN – Argh!)

Sextus
27-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Watching air crash investigations now, but I'll have to get back to you on all that!!!

HengDai
27-08-2013, 11:43 PM
I think it's pretty obvious... you wish you had long golden locks and pointy ears :P

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VmB53puzvdM/UHrfD3xfxVI/AAAAAAAAAEA/EVkON0MN3vg/s320/Orlando-Bloom-as-Legolas-007.jpg

Sextus
28-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Yeah not much to interpret there, you want to fondle Miranda on the arse, therefore you are human.

Ockam's razor says that "amongst competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected."

Asiafever's hypothesis above would qualify for that, if it wasn't trumped by the single fact of the hard cock that Miranda caused me to wake up with! :shout:

He he, but obviously your elaborate explanation Licker is as ironic as my pretence that my dream was heavy with symbolism.

Actually my dream post was also a great reason to get some pictures up of the beautiful Miranda, and you should seize any opportunity for that.

But Licker, if you want to go all Freudian on me, you would have to go no further than the legendary pink walls of the 64 stairwell. Yes, those giant, pink enclosing walls that swallow whole the brave or foolish men who enter them! :grimace2: Perhaps never to be seen again! :surprise: Now that place really does haunt my dreams...:question:

yellow_fever
28-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I once had a dream that I got a job as a forklift driver in melbourne and didn't know my way around. On the first day of the job Jamie Oliver stole a bottle of pellegrino from the pallet of drinks I was trying to deliver as I got lost on unfamiliar streets. I used to like the guy but I've held a grudge against him ever since ;-)

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 12:29 AM
I once had a dream that I got a job as a forklift driver in melbourne and didn't know my way around. On the first day of the job Jamie Oliver stole a bottle of pellegrino from the pallet of drinks I was trying to deliver as I got lost on unfamiliar streets. I used to like the guy but I've held a grudge against him ever since ;-)

I never dream about other men .. :)

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 02:25 PM
You're a riot Licker. :haha:

Licker
29-08-2013, 10:22 PM
You're a riot Licker. :haha:

Yep, sometimes I let my imagination run wild.

Sigmund's views are all about interpretation. Though at the time, I don't think he had the nerve to say anything about transvestites.

John and Paul, have provided plenty of material, especially the White Album is a gem.
Then again, when writing it they were high as a kite for most of the time.

As for Sextus dreaming about the widening bum of Miranda right after (a few days) his Gang Bang session with Jenny.

Where would you think the imagery to his subconscious comes? :question:

Sextus
29-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Where would you think the imagery to his subconscious comes? :question:

erm....no :shout: Jenna's and Miranda's two bums have nothing in common with each other at all - believe you me! :surprise:

Licker
30-08-2013, 12:11 AM
erm....no :shout: Jenna's and Miranda's two bums have nothing in common with each other at all - believe you me! :surprise:

I believe. Miranda's would have to widen a fair bit.