PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Yuri - Beautiful Korean young girl gave really good service, loud moanings

Dsmaker
27-08-2013, 08:01 PM
I really have a strong feelings for Korean girls. Ten days ago, I had Lina and got a really good feeling. I called the shop today and found that Lina has left. The receptionist recommended me to try Yuri, another beautiful young Korean girl. He told me that Yuri is 22 years old, 166cm tall, slim sexy body and D cup boobs. Sounds good to me. Made booking and went straight to shop.

When I saw Yuri, she is exactly per what the receptionist described,young looking, really pretty and has snow-white skin. She gave me a lovely smile and off we went into the room.

I knew Korean girls's habits very well by now. Hence, do not expect shower together, BBBJ, DATY etc. With this open mind, I could still enjoy all the standard services (CBJ, cat bath etc) with a happy heart. Her sucking very professional and my dick was hard really quickly. This is because I like Yuri's beautiful face and nice body. Hence my dick responded accordingly after some good stimulations.

The part which I enjoyed most with Yuri during the punting process is her loud moanings. Korean girls seldm make big moaning noises, but this girl was really enjoying the good hard puntings which I gave to her. She moaned very loudly. Her moaning noises actually excited me a lot and I could punt longer and harder than normal.

As I paid for one hour, I actually punted her twice and both times I could come very happily. Yuri of course came many times and hence made all the loud moaning noises. She even made the bedsheet very wet. I knew because she suddenly got up and embarrassingly told me that the bedsheet below her bum very wet and hence uncomrfortabe to her. She asked me if she could change the bedsheet. Of course, I would not have any problem with this as the thoughts of making a Korean girl come with lots of juices was really rewarding to my ego.

Yuri gave me massages in between punting. This relaxed my tired muscles and hence recovered very quickly for the second punt. Her English is very good and hence in between punting, we chatted and laughed a lot. The session was a very happy one. Time flies and very soon there was a knock on the door.

As Korean girls rotate in this shop very quickly, I must try to find the doles to see this girl again asap.