PDA

View Full Version : General talk Can GFE go too far

CunningLinguist
27-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Have you ever been getting good GFE and then the girl has said or done one or more things that goes beyond the duty of GFE and you start thinking she really does like you and that it is more than just GFE ?

HengDai
27-08-2013, 09:55 PM
*raises hand*
guilty as charged

happened to me once last year... blurred lines for sure!

La Mooh
27-08-2013, 10:40 PM
You know GFE has gone too far when your WL refuses to sleep with you because she has a headache.

Max Impact
27-08-2013, 11:50 PM
You know GFE has gone too far when your WL refuses to sleep with you because she has a headache.

When she says you can bring your bag of washing in.

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 12:18 AM
When she says she really likes you and offers to teach you her language ...

Gucci2012
28-08-2013, 10:19 AM
I love and hate it when a girl dresses you after session. Love it when I'm in no rush to get back to work and she carefully buttons up your shirt straightens your collar, tucks in your shirt and slowly zips up your trousers walks around you to check you look good and then dfk's you good bye.

I hate it when I'm in a rush and I run out of my session with untucked shirt, fly down and messy hair.

Happyas
28-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I have not had it happen to me yet in my short term punting career and i hope it never happens falling for a ml/wl would kill me i think and have read a few posts regarding this issue in the past

Max Impact
28-08-2013, 10:29 AM
When she wants to squeeze your pimples.

Eureka
28-08-2013, 10:43 AM

When she happily farts in bed :-/

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 10:44 AM

I used to be a regular of WL who was obsessed with doing this ...

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 10:44 AM
When she happily farts in bed :-/

Speaking from recent experience ... :)

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I have not had it happen to me yet in my short term punting career and i hope it never happens falling for a ml/wl would kill me i think and have read a few posts regarding this issue in the past

It is flattering when it happens, having other commitments makes it easier to not follow up on though ...

Eureka
28-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Speaking from recent experience ... :)

Haha - maybe ....
But then ... He who is without fault cast the first stone !!! :)

rooter
28-08-2013, 11:50 AM
There is an E in GFE.

x11
28-08-2013, 12:48 PM

esp when she gladly offers to do the ones on my fat hairy butt!

Max Impact
28-08-2013, 01:20 PM
When she happily sits down for a piss right in front of you- do you mind.

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Ugh, my GFE is getting way out of control. Lately, I've deliberately picked a few very different girls. I'm getting the full blown grooming treatment from pretty much all of the girls I've seeing at the moment, f*cking bizarre.

There's the groomer, the one that brings wax in to do my hair after. The dresser, the one who undresses and dresses me. The cook, who brings me treats. The driver, who gives me a lift home after our booking (I take her last shift). The dater, who thinks I need constant female company - even though we don't f*ck. Belay that, we haven't f*cked yet... Oh, and the ex, who for the life of me, still has mad sex sessions with me, calls my mum to see if she's ok but won't actually go on any dates with me at the moment. At least her body slide and massage have gotten better. Oh, I forgot my wing-woman, the chick I only ever just talk to but every other girl absolutely loves her. Awesome by association, I guess...

Eureka
28-08-2013, 01:47 PM

That's ok - as long as she is over a loo bowl !! Haha :)

Shonkybasted
28-08-2013, 04:17 PM
It's gone too far if she fucks you without a jimmy hat. Not sure there are any WL out there that would do that though.

La Mooh
28-08-2013, 07:25 PM
It's gone too far if she fucks you without a jimmy hat. Not sure there are any WL out there that would do that though.

Unfortunately their are both ML's and punters willing to do that.

pepefirstlove
28-08-2013, 08:09 PM

Actually recently got a WL, want to pop my back pimples, quite strange indeed. She actually enjoy doing that.

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Have you read sextuses pissing thread ...

Nejums
29-08-2013, 01:25 AM
When she wants to show you to her parents.

IExperiment
29-08-2013, 01:44 AM

Well thank Goodness I dont get this kind of treatment even if I get other type of service.
Number two is a no-no for me even with the current partner I refuse to stay and told her off when she does it in front of me just cant stand it and always told her to used another bathroom :)

Max Impact
29-08-2013, 07:20 AM
When she wants to show you to her parents.

I have had lunch with the parents!

readyfreddy
29-08-2013, 08:01 AM

Now that's really going to far :)

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Parent: Now Max, you must tell me how you met our lovely little Girly ?
Max: Well I saw her photo on this website and decided to try to meet her, the rest is history!
Parent: What do you like most about her ?
Max: Her CIM is the best!
Parent: What is that ?
Max: Err, sim, she is realy good at playing sim city ...

asiafever
29-08-2013, 10:28 AM
When a WL rips of the condom and says she wants to feel your cum inside her and wants your baby. Now that was some scary shit.

Hammerhead
29-08-2013, 10:31 AM
When a WL rips of the condom and says she wants to feel your cum inside her and wants your baby. Now that was some scary shit.

That's not GFE, that's bunny boiler territory!

asiafever
29-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Oh yeah, you're not wrong there. I swear to god I heard the 'Psycho' music playing in my head when she said it.

Max Impact
29-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Parent: Now Max, you must tell me how you met our lovely little Girly ?
Max: Well I saw her photo on this website and decided to try to meet her, the rest is history!
Parent: What do you like most about her ?
Max: Her CIM is the best!
Parent: What is that ?
Max: Err, sim, she is realy good at playing sim city ...

But thankfully they didn't speak English kkkkk.

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 07:39 PM
But thankfully they didn't speak English kkkkk.

Even better, imagine the above conversation done using sign language ...

IExperiment
30-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Even better, imagine the above conversation done using sign language ...

They prefer dollars language but they are still very lovely and mean well. They dont mind washing your undies too.