PDA

View Full Version : General talk A massage without a massage

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Have you ever gone for a massage with an ML and not even got close to getting a massage ?
Sometimes I don't even get to lie down on the table ...

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Have you ever gone for a massage with an ML and not even got close to getting a massage ?

It happens to me all the times, it usually happens when my back is not playing up and I don't have enough time so I just want to play !

Of be played !!

Cheers

bigroundtits
28-08-2013, 03:33 AM
me, when the girl is hot enough for me to pay to do massage to her.

Eureka
28-08-2013, 08:01 AM

Man after my own heart :)
I love it after 20 min of sensual massage and you tentatively touch the elastic at the top of her panties ... and she lefts her hips .... I think that is a clear green light !! Hehe :)

DrFeelGood
28-08-2013, 03:06 PM
I think it's time for me to move on from WLs

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Man after my own heart :)
I love it after 20 min of sensual massage and you tentatively touch the elastic at the top of her panties ... and she lefts her hips .... I think that is a clear green light !! Hehe :)

I can see that happening brother ! The touching of the elastic bit !!

But I will be too lazy to massage my ML !

They want to enjoy, may have to wait for your hands.......lol

Cheers

Eureka
28-08-2013, 05:00 PM
I can see that happening brother ! The touching of the elastic bit !!

But I will be too lazy to massage my ML !

They want to enjoy, may have to wait for your hands.......lol

Cheers

Haha Perfect !!!!
You warm them up for me .. Playing with your manhood zz
And I follow .. to take them up a gear after you have got the engine warmed up !! Hehe

Synchronicity and Symbiotic .. All in one team !! :)

ABHKP
28-08-2013, 07:40 PM

reminds me of this one time i went to 775 anzac...

Punter Poontang
28-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Only with an old regular at Juliet's .... good times. :-)

aussiegaigin
28-08-2013, 10:28 PM
reminds me of this one time i went to 775 anzac...

Cici...???

aussiegaigin
28-08-2013, 10:31 PM

I have a couple of regular that let me do that.

A few years ago I used to massage the boss lady at a shop. She thought I was so good, she offered to give me a job there and she would get lady clients in.

ABHKP
28-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Cici...???

the one and only

although she seems less....aggressive these days

Licker
28-08-2013, 10:39 PM

A few years ago I used to massage the boss lady at a shop. She thought I was so good, she offered to give me a job there and she would get lady clients in.

So you've been doing massage ever since?? :cool2:

Do you offer extras as well? :prettiness:

CunningLinguist
28-08-2013, 10:51 PM

That would be nice, but only if the clients were attractive ...
Can you imagine massaging a fat ugly lady, and then having her ask you if you do extras ...

aussiegaigin
28-08-2013, 11:19 PM
the one and only

although she seems less....aggressive these days
I noticed that too. I went in there a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday, I knew she didn't work then and I wanted to see Sophia.

Got the shock of my life when Cici answered the door. Sophia had left, and they couldn't get another regular girl to replace her, so Cici had to go back to her old job for the day. I could only get a 30 min session because she had a booking coming up. She wouldn't let me take another session with the other girl there, so that hasn't changed.

aussiegaigin
28-08-2013, 11:26 PM
So you've been doing massage ever since?? :cool2:

Do you offer extras as well? :prettiness:

Unfortunately the deal would have required me to work regular hours there (same time each week) which I couldn't do without raising suspicions at home.

aussiegaigin
29-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Can you imagine massaging a fat ugly lady, and then having her ask you if you do extras ...

How do you think the girls react when we turn up? (Bloody Aussie gaigin again, hope he only wants 30 mins!!)

Gotta work both ways.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 02:26 AM

Well, there are so many dirty old man like me that frequent massage shops very regularly and the poor MLs have to massage our old body, and for a small tip, had to get naked and let us violate and play with their young body and then had to jerk us off - some have to do more to earn a bigger tip - but at least they have a choice - if they don't like any client, they can just do massage only !

Unlike FS shops where they still have to suck and fuck!

I guess for a male ML , if you only have to provide massage and extras with your hands that's ok, but if you have to insert your tool, you better have a good imagination or you can get it up at will !!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
30-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Well, there are so many dirty old man like me that frequent massage shops very regularly and the poor MLs have to massage our old body, and for a small tip, had to get naked and let us violate and play with their young body and then had to jerk us off - some have to do more to earn a bigger tip - but at least they have a choice - if they don't like any client, they can just do massage only !

Unlike FS shops where they still have to suck and fuck!

I guess for a male ML , if you only have to provide massage and extras with your hands that's ok, but if you have to insert your tool, you better have a good imagination or you can get it up at will !!

Cheers

Imagine being asked to do DATY to a fat ugly lady client ...

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Just have to make sure the money is much bigger than your ego and self esteem !! And the shower pre session was at least thorough...............lol

Cheers

CunningLinguist
30-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Just have to make sure the money is much bigger than your ego and self esteem !! And the shower pre session was at least thorough...............lol

Cheers

Imagine finding worms ...

brownwallaby
30-08-2013, 04:03 PM
sorry, Brissy member responding to the original post: happens with me all the time. Its about maximising the 60 minute inside the room ....

jellyshots
31-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Imagine having to give her a boost up onto the massage table. Wait, is that what the chairs are for?

pepefirstlove
31-08-2013, 12:06 PM

Imagine she's on top

CunningLinguist
31-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Imagine she's on top

I almost choked ...

Boney
31-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Now you guys are just being childish, one ML told me about this overweight guy who turned up for a massage and they had to get tissues and wipe his bum for him before they started.

CunningLinguist
31-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Now you guys are just being childish, one ML told me about this overweight guy who turned up for a massage and they had to get tissues and wipe his bum for him before they started.

I'm gonna throw up ...

jellyshots
02-09-2013, 10:34 PM
And does massage in the spa count? Or is it purely a massage table thing. They're too friggin high for my liking. They need to be waist height so I can bend a girl over them...

Skepti10
02-09-2013, 10:47 PM
And does massage in the spa count? Or is it purely a massage table thing. They're too friggin high for my liking. They need to be waist height so I can bend a girl over them...

hahaha guess I'm not the only one who thought that! Some of these places have a nice comfy chair in the corner though...:slobber: