PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dating Your ML...eventually

lakeshow
28-08-2013, 11:39 AM
When you come across that ML that is just way to hot...

Has anyone dated, or tried to ask their ML on a date?

Eureka
28-08-2013, 11:57 AM

Suggest you use the search function ..
This topic has been done to death a number if times and I'm sure anything you are considering has been discussed in multiple threads previously !!

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 12:09 PM

Haha brother

If you are thinking about Kitty, you are a fast mover mate !

Why not go for it !!

But then again, why settle for a single tree where the entire rain forest awaits!!

I don't know Kitty but I am sure she is lovely and must have left an impression.

But I will suggest to go out there and see another 10 young and hot MLs , and if your feelings for Kitty is still strong or still there, then you'll know what to do!

Just my 10 cents

Cheers

asiafever
28-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Yep done to death, but I will summarise for you.
1. It rarely to never ends well.

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 01:32 PM

Lol, guys, easy on the newbies :cool2:

You have nothing to lose by asking. I am currently dating one who I have only booked three times before. We get along like a house on fire though and whilst I still have feelings for my ex-gf ML, the new one has a lot going for her. One of the kindest people I've ever met too. She asked me out last week to go to dinner this week. Now my ex knows about it, chooses to have sex with me regularly anyway and tells me she loves me but won't date me?! Two more girls I was told were now single and have been eying me up and down. Summer flings, indeed!

Go and have fun but if they say no, just chill, keep booking them, you never know when the circumstances may change.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 01:43 PM

You have nothing to lose by asking. I am currently dating one who I have only booked three times before. We get along like a house on fire though and whilst I still have feelings for my ex-gf ML, the new one has a lot going for her. One of the kindest people I've ever met too. She asked me out last week to go to dinner this week. Now my ex knows about it, chooses to have sex with me regularly anyway and tells me she loves me but won't date me?! Two more girls I was told were now single and have been eying me up and down. Summer flings, indeed!

Go and have fun but if they say no, just chill, keep booking them, you never know when the circumstances may change.

All the MLs just love to have a jellyshot...............haha

puntbook
28-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Yep this topic has been covered a 1000 times just in the last 12 months and usually the thread is a cue for a member to tell us how many MLs they are currently dating or dated in the past.

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I think I have a sex addiction.

Eureka
28-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I think I have a sex addiction.

You Think ??? Haha :)

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Or more accurately, addicted to having women around. I found myself with a huge boobed (euro sized, OMG) Polish girl yesterday - way more Bro Ahlungor's type than mine and I automatically fell into pick-up mode.

I was even going to say, what I need right now is a nice relaxing massage so I can not think about it...

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Or more accurately, addicted to having women around. I found myself with a huge boobed (euro sized, OMG) Polish girl yesterday - way more Bro Ahlungor's type than mine and I automatically fell into pick-up mode.

I was even going to say, what I need right now is a nice relaxing massage so I can not think about it...

Yeap, I am still at a lost ever since Sophie has retired !!

There are a few big tits MLs around but none has the magnitude of Sophie's 38 F Cups !! - or Mia's 40 G Cups the next best !!

jellyshots
28-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Yeah Paris' are natural E's euro which is G's asian sizes. And she smiles and bites her bottom lip as she does Spanish. Drove me nuts!

lakeshow
28-08-2013, 03:35 PM

Thanks Jellyshots. And Ahlungor, you reading me man. Lol

La Mooh
28-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't call it dating as such but I gave a lift home to a ML a few times. Made dinner at her apartment once and had sex with her on a few occasions while there. Stayed the night with her once. No money exchanged (except for the massages in the store prior to this).

One day she stopped returning my calls/messages out of the blue. Never saw her again.

punt4life
28-08-2013, 07:50 PM
I agree with big bro Ahlungor,

It's easy to focus on one brand ML/WL (eg Jasmine @ Ginza) in a shop, but you're missing out on the opportunity to try other equally qualified girls. Why commit yourself when you know she's applying the same magic to other bros?

Linda's line up of Sweety and Tina should also be on your list to try...and date LOL

You'll start to see a lot more ARs from other girls soon at Silver fox :)

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't call it dating as such but I gave a lift home to a ML a few times. Made dinner at her apartment once and had sex with her on a few occasions while there. Stayed the night with her once. No money exchanged (except for the massages in the store prior to this).

One day she stopped returning my calls/messages out of the blue. Never saw her again.

There you go

Just like regular boys and girls on the street!

Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, boy gave girl a few ride. Boy visited girl at home, play dinner for two, sex for dessert, stay the night, morning Q!

That's beautiful!

Have fun while it lasted, so no regrets right? At least you had a go!

WL and ML are just regular girls , they just work in the industry, they still date, have a few nights stand, sleep over etc. then move on. Rather normal I guess!

So time to look for the next subject to chase and explore !

Good luck brother

I wish I am still young and single !!

Just think about all the free fucks i could have !!

Cheers

kobe7
28-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Yeah Paris' are natural E's euro which is G's asian sizes. And she smiles and bites her bottom lip as she does Spanish. Drove me nuts!

What place, highly interested?

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 08:43 PM
What place, highly interested?

Probably his usual hang out shop:

The Kings Court !!

kobe7
28-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Probably his usual hang out shop:

The Kings Court !!

I never tried it but I recently tried Spoilers which was something similar to his experience. Its not an FS place even though you offer a lot for it, not sure about Kings Court.

mattemeiser
29-08-2013, 12:28 AM
WL and ML are just regular girls , they just work in the industry, they still date, have a few nights stand, sleep over etc. then move on. Rather normal I guess!

With many MLs not being known for their great English abilities, are they more looking for Asian bros from similar backgrounds or willing to date local aussie bros?
It appears that many of the international students & young foreign visitors/workers are with similar asian bros and not adding to the melting pot of Sydney.

Max Impact
29-08-2013, 12:36 AM
With many MLs not being known for their great English abilities, are they more looking for Asian bros from similar backgrounds or willing to date local aussie bros?
It appears that many of the international students & young foreign visitors/workers are with similar asian bros and not adding to the melting pot of Sydney.

Many that I have met want a native English speaking partner to forward their language skills.

mattemeiser
29-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Many that I have met want a native English speaking partner to forward their language skills.

Like a pillow dictionary?. It's funny you say that when many I see on the street don't appear to want to be approached by white guys. I think that through my lack of understanding of Asian cultures I'm reading them wrong & that they may in-fact welcome it.
Thoughts?

Travelmate
29-08-2013, 01:00 AM
where should i start???????""

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 01:07 AM

From the beginning!

Licker
29-08-2013, 01:18 AM
From the beginning!

Then go for the happy ending - or if not happy, then climax at least.

jellyshots
29-08-2013, 11:06 AM
At Silver Fox, I concur, Sweety, Tina and meow, meow, Kitty Kat! If you're bold, like I am, drag Linda out for a bite. Although I find that if she wants to hang with someone, she'll do the asking. The girls, well, they're pretty much free for all to flirt with. Add Neimi to the list and you won't be disappointed!

@kobe7 - Kings Court, but there are a few stunners at Bodyrotic if you have a taste for white meat, LOL... Now Paris, she's hilarious - she had to take the day off after my visit.
@mattmeister - I dunno man, most of the asian ML's I've seen have Aussie bf's. Then again, many of the Caucasian ML's I know, whilst they initially aren't thinking about a non-Cauc relationship, they are really open to non-Cauc partners. They judge you more on if you're a good guy rather than where you're from. I was going to add a few more tips but I'm considering just adding a new thread.

Max Impact
29-08-2013, 04:50 PM
From the beginning!

...a very good place to start

Travelmate
29-08-2013, 07:10 PM
From the beginning!

Too many history!! haha :slobber:

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Too many history!! haha :slobber:

C'mon then at least share something with us !

mattemeiser
29-08-2013, 10:23 PM

Please ellaborate