PDA

View Full Version : General talk One day short of payday

Happyas
28-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Spent most of this morning on the forum and checking the higher end shops rosters having a perve on their girls when i was on golden apples website they anounced their doubles rates for today as $295 down from $750 before 7pm why today would not mind taking the offer up but get paid tomorrow i think i need a credit card for the days when these things happen

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Spent most of this morning on the forum and checking the higher end shops rosters having a perve on their girls when i was on golden apples website they anounced their doubles rates for today as $295 down from $750 before 7pm why today would not mind taking the offer up but get paid tomorrow i think i need a credit card for the days when these things happen

Punt within your means brother, if you don't have cash, don't punt !!

Sorry, I was very heavily in credit card debts many years ago and now only use debit card !!

asiafever
28-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Was going to say the same thing. Know a guy who punted his way to $2500 worth of debt very bloody quickly. He's still struggling to meet his other obligations as well. Never punt on credit, only with what you can afford.

Happyas
28-08-2013, 12:47 PM
I will never own a credit card and i punt within my means learnt the hard way early with the pokies only put the post out there for other bros too take the offer up.
We can all dream for things we cannot have oneday this offer will come up again and i will have the time and cash too do it