PDA

View Full Version : General talk Asian Hierarchy Scale

mattemeiser
29-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Hey bros,

Been wondering if Asian members here can educate me on (if there is one) the racial hierarchy of Asians in regards to shop pricing and also normal non-working girls.

In terms of shops and prices, it seems to go (please correct me if I'm mistaken):
Most expensive:
Jap
Korean
Singapore/Malaysia
Taiwan
Chinese
Thai

Is this correct?

Lol where would Indian girls go? For me right at the very bottom of the list or N/A.

Does the above reflect how some Asians feel about other Asian races? Due to skin tones?

I read some online blogs (chinasmack, koreabang, japanboom) hearing netizens :Koreans bagging-out Japanese and Chinese, the Japanese not liking Koreans etc.

And South East Asians like Thailand girls looking up to and following Koreans when Koreans look down on people from SEA...
Thais not liking Cambodians etc
Taiwanese more-so following Japanese fashion and culture (maybe due to the occupation back in the day)

For me personally, in terms of non working girls... I've been friends with and fucked girls across the spectrum with a noted preference for Korean girls (due to body and greater bust sizes) but had more issues with Singaporean & Malaysian girls in terms of being whiney & more like entitled Western girls.

(I'm not trying to create race arguments or piss off any bros from particular backgrounds... was just interested).

wilisno
29-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Don't know where you got those ratings from !

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 01:04 AM
I am not asian, but some tidbits:
- I have heard that some asians look down on darker skinned asians. Personally I love dark skinned asians.
- The really old Sakura used to charge more for J-girls.
- I have found for good service the following, in best to worst order: J, Taiwan, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Singapore, Aussie
- I don't think any one country has more beautiful women than others, all have a range.

gentlescream
29-08-2013, 05:44 PM
List looks fine, but with a few kink.

Just came to min - last time I checked, 5 Star for example, charges more for Singaporeans? (haven't had the joy of trying out the place just yet)

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Just came to min - last time I checked, 5 Star for example, charges more for Singaporeans? (haven't had the joy of trying out the place just yet)

5 Star doesn't charge more for Singaporean, they are the same as Chinese and Korean and Malaysian and Japanese at $150/30min.

They do charge less for Thai @$130/30 min

I think that's still current

Cheers

Oneonone
29-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Well I think categorising wl in a group like this doesn't prove much as I have had good punts with girls from all the nationalities above and I have also had some bad punts with most of them over the years.

These days I usually see Asian girls and more often than not Chinese but it doesn't matter what nationality I see if I use my experience then I rarely have a bad punt.

As a non Asian though I think it is hard to know what country the girls come from as if you go for an Asian shop that mostly has chinese girls for instance they tend to say they are from different places even if 90% of them are from Hong Kong.

I think that if a girl comes to Australian via say Japan or Malaysia then they say she is from there.

Before all you punters that support the $300 per hour and more shops yes I have to agree that this bad practice is more prevalent in the $150 shops, but it still exists in other shops as the operators think that some customers will see a girl purely on where they say she is from and lets face it most of us would not know the difference.

wilisno
29-08-2013, 05:54 PM

That's not true ! $280/hr for most girls regardless of where they're from. The only difference is for Thai and some Korean girls who provide lesser service, hence at $240/hr.

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 05:55 PM
That's not true ! $280/hr for most girls regardless of where they're from. The only difference is for Thai and some Korean girls who provide lesser service, hence at $240/hr.

There you go, directly from the King of 5 Star.

Cheers

PhoBot
29-08-2013, 08:16 PM
I find asians on the whole to be pretty racist. I mean asians in their own country, not living in Au. I have lots and lots of examples of things Viet, Malaysian, Thai, Lao all say about each other but I don't want to repeat.

CunningLinguist
29-08-2013, 10:08 PM
I find asians on the whole to be pretty racist. I mean asians in their own country, not living in Au. I have lots and lots of examples of things Viet, Malaysian, Thai, Lao all say about each other but I don't want to repeat.

Every country has at least their fair share of racists ...
Usually the dumber you are the more racist, but not always the case, some smart people from all countries are also racist, though some of these may be racist because it suits their needs ...

wilisno
29-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Every country has at least their fair share of racists ...
Usually the dumber you are the more racist, but not always the case, some smart people from all countries are also racist, though some of these may be racist because it suits their needs ...

It's a lot more dangerous when smart people are racists !

mattemeiser
29-08-2013, 10:23 PM
I find asians on the whole to be pretty racist. I mean asians in their own country, not living in Au.

There was an episode on Korean tv where a Korean tv program did an experiment with a South East Asian tourist and a white tourist (he could speak English but his accent was obviously somewhere from Eastern Europe). The results mirror what PhoBot stated above:
- With the whiter tourist, he had a map out, and when asking people would stop to help him. There English was limited but they went out of their way to assist.
- When it was the Filipino guy (map out, asking for assistance), people would unfortunately ignore him & wave him off.

Any bros have other examples?