PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Hottest asian WLs by agencies

MaxPunter
29-08-2013, 11:49 AM
I know it is a recurring theme, but the market evolves constantly, so let's see who are the hottest asian WLs currently working in the main agencies/joints

This is my list, solely based on the ones i had the pleasure to meet

MOC --> PorYA
MyGirlsDorm--> Angela
TMC--> Penne
Ginza--> Cassie
Kyoto206--> Sharina
45George--> Bonny
Top127--> Misha
533Willoughby--> Ada

I feel ashamed to keep some gems as JSY out from this list, but only one per agency

My current favourite: PorYa

what about you guys, who is in your favourite list?

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I know it is a recurring theme, but the market evolves constantly, so let's see who are the hottest asian WLs currently working in the main agencies/joints

MOC --> PorYA
MyGirlsDorm--> Angela
TMC--> Penne
Ginza--> Cassie
Kyoto206--> Sharina
45George--> Bonny
Top127--> Misha
533Willoughby--> Ada

I feel ashamed to keep some gems as JSY out from this list, but only one per agency

Great list brother,

May be I should start one too, may be two !!

Hottest Asian MLs by Massage shops

and,

Best Natural big tits MLS by Massage shops

Cheers

:love::love:

IExperiment
29-08-2013, 01:43 PM

MOC --> PorYA
MyGirlsDorm--> Angela
TMC--> Penne
Ginza--> Cassie
Kyoto206--> Sharina
45George--> Bonny
Top127--> Misha
533Willoughby--> Ada

Nice List I have seen Porsia, cassie and Misha from your list.
But this was a while back and Porsia hate my guts. Last time I saw her was about six months ago :)
She said I am a player :)

Reason was I was truthful about seeing another girl before our meeting :) and actually I saw two girls before her :)
I was not the only one smitten by her by the looks of things that the reason I told her I saw a girl but infact I saw two :)

hhhmmm memory but I have a few more adventures I should shared maybe :)

have fun Max.

MaxPunter
29-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Looking forward your list(s) bro AhLungor, i am keen to have some RnT for a change, but the offer out there is too vast and i don't know where is best to start...is too much asking for a hot young asian ML with nice tits, cute face, slim/toned body not afraid of some BBBJ? :D

Bro IExperiment, i am sure you knowledge of WLs would be greatly appreciated; who are your current favourites?

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Looking forward your list(s) bro AhLungor, i am keen to have some RnT for a change, but the offer out there is too vast and i don't know where is best to start...is too much asking for a hot young asian ML with nice tits, cute face, slim/toned body not afraid of some BBBJ? :D

Bro IExperiment, i am sure you knowledge of WLs would be greatly appreciated; who are your current favourites?

No worry brother

Check your PM

Cheers

Ps. BTW, Milo from 5 Star can deliver everything you need and she can give a very firm massage too!

Mr Crash and Burn
29-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Leah....Thai House in Granville

Happyas
29-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Amy 45 george (chinese only one month at shop)
Cobe 533 willoughby
Lisa caringbah 1
Isis kyoto 206
My top four two current wls and two retired or i cannot find them

Max Impact
29-08-2013, 04:53 PM
MaxPunter, we all know you love PorYa.

Have you thought is taking this to the next step? Marriage, kids, divorce?

MaxPunter
29-08-2013, 07:43 PM
MaxPunter, we all know you love PorYa.

Have you thought is taking this to the next step? Marriage, kids, divorce?
I would be unfaithful even to PorYa, and constantly try to hook-up with some hot korean girl met in Pitt street...it's my nature, and i love it :cool2:

Don't be shy Max, what is your list of current favourites? i imagine we have at least 2 in common

bigroundtits
29-08-2013, 09:05 PM
I would be unfaithful even to PorYa, and constantly try to hook-up with some hot korean girl met in Pitt street...it's my nature, and i love it :cool2:

Don't be shy Max, what is your list of current favourites? i imagine we have at least 2 in common

MaxPunter,

Can you give some tips on how to hook-up with hot korean girls? I know you are an expert on this. I really LOVE them as well.

hikhik
29-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Very good list Max Punter.
One day I'll have to fork over the bucks for PorYA
At kyoto, I still haven't met Sharina, she finishes too early, so I'd substitute Becky.

dumbling
29-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Please start one bro...!! Esp. MLs... LOL

MaxPunter
29-08-2013, 09:59 PM
MaxPunter,

Can you give some tips on how to hook-up with hot korean girls? I know you are an expert on this. I really LOVE them as well.

A bit of boldness it's all you need

Go with a mate(s) to korean restaurants/drinking places in the city: Madang, Obaltan, Seoul Ria, Min Young To..... buy many bottles of soju(korean wine) or makkali(sweet rice alcohool) and invite the girls from another table to join you for drinking.

Provided the number of males at your table is less or equal then the girls (very important point for korean gals) and you guys are decently goodlooking, the chances that the girls will join you for few free rounds of soju are extremely good.

Learn some korean, surprise them by ordering food and drinks speaking in korean; be knowledgeable about some aspects of korean culture: food, fashion, movies, actor/actresses; give attention to the least pretty girls first, win their approval then you can start concentrating on the most attractive ones...all the rest is up to your savour fair and the effects of soju :smile:

If it happens that you look apparently similar to Daniel Henney (american-korean actor) then it's even easier :cool2:

IExperiment
30-08-2013, 12:51 AM

Leah is hot too, but its been a year or more since I saw her.
Way to far though.

She is a darker skin compare to Porsia and there nothing wrong with it.
I think she is a little bit prettier than Porsia and a taller girl but Porsia has nicer ass :)

IExperiment
30-08-2013, 12:59 AM

I think in ML you would like Ci-ci
She is almost pocket rocket firm body not fat.
She is young.

I havent seen many WL lately, there is a few that I wanted to see but I am busy all over the states at the moment with new adventures :)

bigroundtits
30-08-2013, 05:37 AM

Go with a mate(s) to korean restaurants/drinking places in the city: Madang, Obaltan, Seoul Ria, Min Young To..... buy many bottles of soju(korean wine) or makkali(sweet rice alcohool) and invite the girls from another table to join you for drinking.

Provided the number of males at your table is less or equal then the girls (very important point for korean gals) and you guys are decently goodlooking, the chances that the girls will join you for few free rounds of soju are extremely good.

Learn some korean, surprise them by ordering food and drinks speaking in korean; be knowledgeable about some aspects of korean culture: food, fashion, movies, actor/actresses; give attention to the least pretty girls first, win their approval then you can start concentrating on the most attractive ones...all the rest is up to your savour fair and the effects of soju :smile:

If it happens that you look apparently similar to Daniel Henney (american-korean actor) then it's even easier :cool2:

seems pretty good suggestions, I might try it out. Thanks bro!!

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 09:55 AM

Haha brother,

I almost did what you are suggesting once in a Korean BBQ shop, I was with a mate too (one of my mamasan mate!) we were eating and drinking (some Korean sweet cherry wine in a cream blue bottle , forgot what it called).

There were two young Korean girls sitting next to our table , they were very good looking and with a usual K-gal lean body.

I was talking to my friend that how good it will be if these two girls would be working for her - (she was not Foxy by the way, otherwise the recruitment could be successful already .......lol) giving too much away.

And they were drinking the same wine too, so we ordered a new bottle , I say hi to them and bring my bottle with me and say hello to them and ask if I could sit down, they were friendly, probably because I have a female companion!

The conversation went something like this:

Hi ladies, my friend and I were looking at you, you have very beautiful faces , are you Koreans ?

Yes,

Are you students,

Yes

My friend has a massage shop in the city, just wondering if you want some partime work - and I handed over a business card from the shop!

It kind of turned awkward from that point onwards ! Their England was not very good but I think when they look at the card they knew what kind of shop we are talking about,

The girl handed the card back to me and said sorry we don't want to work !

So it didn't go very well, but worth trying is it not ??

I offered to top up their little cup and we had a toss for good luck!

Lovely girls, don't mind one of them naked and on top of me in the shop!

Then we were back to our table and continue our dinner ,

True story.

Cheers

CunningLinguist
30-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Haha brother,

I almost did what you are suggesting once in a Korean BBQ shop, I was with a mate too (one of my mamasan mate!) we were eating and drinking (some Korean sweet cherry wine in a cream blue bottle , forgot what it called).

There were two young Korean girls sitting next to our table , they were very good looking and with a usual K-gal lean body.

I was talking to my friend that how good it will be if these two girls would be working for her - (she was not Foxy by the way, otherwise the recruitment could be successful already .......lol) giving too much away.

And they were drinking the same wine too, so we ordered a new bottle , I say hi to them and bring my bottle with me and say hello to them and ask if I could sit down, they were friendly, probably because I have a female companion!

The conversation went something like this:

Hi ladies, my friend and I were looking at you, you have very beautiful faces , are you Koreans ?

Yes,

Are you students,

Yes

My friend has a massage shop in the city, just wondering if you want some partime work - and I handed over a business card from the shop!

It kind of turned awkward from that point onwards ! Their England was not very good but I think when they look at the card they knew what kind of shop we are talking about,

The girl handed the card back to me and said sorry we don't want to work !

So it didn't go very well, but worth trying is it not ??

I offered to top up their little cup and we had a toss for good luck!

Lovely girls, don't mind one of them naked and on top of me in the shop!

Then we were back to our table and continue our dinner ,

True story.

Cheers

If there was another girl there it would have been ok, isn't 1 in 3 Korean student girls an ML ... :)

MaxPunter
30-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Haha brother,

Cheers

eh eh..you rushed too much bro Ahlungor; you should have handed the card after few rounds of soju shared at the table; maybe they would have not accepted the job offer but gave you a free korean cockslide massage....

Anyway, that's the spirit!
Most of the girls in Pitt street restaurants are students (not Wls, not MLs, just normal girls) that want to meet foreigners and be friends; they are scared their english is not good enough so sometimes they look not interested or detached; just use simple words, talk slowly, show appreciation for their effort in speaking english and complement your conversation with some korean sentences

It is actually easy!

This thread had many viewers but very few have shared their favourites..are you guys all jealous of your WLs :p

MaxPunter
30-08-2013, 11:41 AM
I think in ML you would like Ci-ci
She is almost pocket rocket firm body not fat.
She is young.

I havent seen many WL lately, there is a few that I wanted to see but I am busy all over the states at the moment with new adventures :)

Two hits on Cici by 2 MLs fine connoisseurs...than Cici MUST be

Other than Stanmore i believe she works in another shop in George Street (closer to CBD), anyone knows where is it?

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 11:45 AM

Other than Stanmore i believe she works in another shop in George Street (closer to CBD), anyone knows where is it?

Snow Lotus, Shop 2, 741 George St, 0410-781-843, 8957-7553 - every Saturday.

Cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 11:51 AM
eh eh..you rushed too much bro Ahlungor; you should have handed the card after few rounds of soju shared at the table; maybe they would have not accepted the job offer but gave you a free korean cockslide massage....

Anyway, that's the spirit!
Most of the girls in Pitt street restaurants are students (not Wls, not MLs, just normal girls) that want to meet foreigners and be friends; they are scared their english is not good enough so sometimes they look not interested or detached; just use simple words, talk slowly, show appreciation for their effort in speaking english and complement your conversation with some korean sentences

It is actually easy!

This thread had many viewers but very few have shared their favourites..are you guys all jealous of your WLs :p

Well, that wasn't planned, it was spontaneous, and just for a bit of fun, I may have too much cherry wine already................lol

And the fact is, we were hoping that they were in fact MLs from some other shops already, and we were simply offering them some extra shifts if they were not already working everyday. Turned out they are student and not working - or they are working in FS shops already and couldn't be bother massaging ...............haha

Who knows, if you never never try, you will never never know.

Cheers

:question:

MaxPunter
30-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Thanks bro, i was referring to another small shop in George street where apparently she works on Thursday and it is off the radar of frequent punters

Your story just reminded me of something happened to my ex korean girlfriend
It was 4-5 years ago

She was drinking with her friend in a korean restaurant in CBD and they were approached by an asian man who after complimenting their beauty asked hem to work in his shop, i don't remember if it was a massage or a korean karaoke

My girlfriend got extremely angry and under the effects of too much makkali tried to stab the guy whit her chopsticks :startle:
It wasn't you bro, is it?

What a great girl, the most beautiful girl i have ever met in my life and at the same time the most crazy one

When i was her boyfriend i didn't realized how lucky i was to be with such a goddess...we never do i suppose
How i met her? I just approached her in Three Monkeys pub showing a picture of a korean dish i had in a restaurant and asking what the hell it was...old trick it works most of the time

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 12:03 PM

Haha Brother Max,

Not that you will need any more convincing mate, there are plenty more massage connoisseurs who loves Cici :

100% same as my view.
cici still comes first overall.
tiffany massage best of these 3
mena more pretty face
but cici gave best woman feeling and experience

Out of the girls on Coco's hands I will sure either go with CiCi or Tiffan......

.................... has got very nice skin, very soft and smooth with no fat whatsoever with a nice set of B cup, but not as nice as Cici (my No1 girl). We have had a great part 2 and I am a very happy man. Sorry I am not a great report writer like Bro Wil & Bro Ahl, so please use your imagination if you can.

I would return to see her again when Cici & Michelle are not around. she is my No 3 girl now.

Hope you guys enjoy my report, I know It is not great but I tried.

Cheers.

Sorry, I might have over kill it, but I can't help it, when it comes to Cici, I am just so excited.................haha

cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks bro, i was referring to another small shop in George street where apparently she works on Thursday and it is off the radar of frequent punters

Check your PM brother.

oinkonk
30-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Kyoto - Isis!

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 04:19 PM

After all that, just got the latest, as from next week, Cici will be working Thursday and Friday at Stanmore, so you can cross out whatever that shop is from your list................lol

Cheers

:smile:

CunningLinguist
30-08-2013, 07:00 PM
My girlfriend got extremely angry and under the effects of too much makkali tried to stab the guy whit her chopsticks

Lucky there weren't any knives laying around ...

pepefirstlove
31-08-2013, 11:54 AM

+1

45George - Bonny

HotSha19
02-09-2013, 02:36 AM
Very good list Max Punter.
One day I'll have to fork over the bucks for PorYA
At kyoto, I still haven't met Sharina, she finishes too early, so I'd substitute Becky.

Well mybe this time u can visit me to warm me up
I can give u satisfaction,,,

HotSha19
02-09-2013, 02:38 AM

MOC --> PorYA
MyGirlsDorm--> Angela
TMC--> Penne
Ginza--> Cassie
Kyoto206--> Sharina
45George--> Bonny
Top127--> Misha
533Willoughby--> Ada

what about you guys, who is in your favourite list?

Thanks for choosing me as the best in kyoto,,

Oneonone
02-09-2013, 05:14 PM
For me Ada at 533, Isis at Kyoto 206,

rooter
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
New Delhi Escorts - Manjula.
What a babe !!
She rocked my world!
;) ;) ;)

Forget about MOC, TMC, Ginza, bluemoon, 533 Willoughby, 64 Taren Point, 206 Kyoto, 5 star, 45 George etc.
New Delhi Escorts is the best !!!
;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
02-09-2013, 06:44 PM
New Delhi Escorts - Manjula.
What a babe !!
She rocked my world!
;) ;) ;)

Forget about MOC, TMC, Ginza, bluemoon, 533 Willoughby, 64 Taren Point, 206 Kyoto, 5 star, 45 George etc.
New Delhi Escorts is the best !!!
;) ;) ;)

I thought we got rid of that Delhi spam: YAY! Delhi spammers are gone. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?15490-YAY!-Delhi-spammers-are-gone&highlight=delhi)

WTF It's rooter now!