PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Karen - just a stunner

Pussy HUnter
29-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Round three with Karen and I really appreciated this gal. Firm body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup natural tits with huge erect nipples, and toned legs. The long wavy hair is just an added bonus that kinda adds a level of debauchery. She has a very attractive face and the false eyelashes also add that level of “I am a hooker – come fuck me”. In high heels she is just stunning.

Limited English, but she did remember me from our previous encounters. Little bit of kissy kiss hello and then fully naked we get into the action. Karen is a well experienced girl that really knows how to use her body and she is very reactive to feedback. I had a great munch on her nips and she dutifully held her tits out for attention, whilst sitting with her fully shaved pussy on my leg.

BBBJ followed and she performed this whilst rubbing her tits against my leg and showing her naked firm bum in the mirror. Yes she does have a small mouth and it isn’t the deepest BBBJ I have ever had but is certainly delivered by the most attractive face and the best body.

Good fun in 69 and then Karen did her specialty of reverse cowgirl pussy slide. She is one of those girls who can flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic. Love this.

We did some mish and doggie, and view of that tiny waist and butt in doggie is terrific. I then got her standing in high heels and we fooled around with various leg on the wall, leg on the bed stuff. Was great fun to be bonking such a great body in various positions.

Finished up and was stuffed so Karen obligingly provided a very strong back massage.

I walked out the door a happy camper.

Fuckable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Enjoy.