PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Review

texass10in
29-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Dropped into Happy Dragon (tried and true) and received a decent massage and excellent finish from Anne.

Not the youngest or prettiest, but she's got the know-how, and that's what counts for me a majority of the time. Still ringing in at $50 for half hour 'inclusive'.

The room was very very dark, so much so, I couldn't see where to put my clothes! I know saving $ on electricity is important, but at least a 20kw bulb would be handy and will likely eliminate a potential safety hazard!

All in all, very worth the $50, and always is there.

Have hit a few spots in Southport and all seem a bit substandard to HD. Anyone have any other suggestions? If you know of a specific girl, please PM me, as I don't want to cause any strife. I am interested in northern GC, as its closer to base.

Cheers,
Tex

BrainSex
29-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the review. Is HD on Chevron Is?

HengDai
30-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Where's Happy Dragon located? I Googled Happy Dragon Gold Coast and didn't really find much.

texass10in
30-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Happy Dragon is on Chevron Island where the centre strip parking is. There are a couple of places just on the south side of the street. Can't miss Happy D's signage.

PizzaMan
11-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I was down the coast yesterday for work and decided to go back to Happy Dragon - I have been there once before.
Yesterday was great and I planned on going back their today and prepare the review tonight over a 2 day experience, however when I turned up today, the A frame board was not out, and when I went to walk up the stairs, lots of personal type items (handbags, makeup kits etc) was on the floor at the door.
A lady was standing at the door talking to someone inside - I walked straight past the door and the lights were out. The store was definitely shut!
When I walked out the back and then back around to my car, the girls (one of which I had yesterday) was outside with all her bags, personal gear as did the other girls. They were clearly upset.
It was as though they got kicked out or something.

Anybody know what happened and if they are still operating ?

BrainSex
11-09-2013, 11:19 PM
sounds like the 'happy' has gone out of happy dragon.

brownwallaby
12-09-2013, 12:22 AM
i hope they re-open somewhere in Bris

samdv
12-09-2013, 12:30 AM
I actually called them around noon to make a booking but the person I was looking for wasn't there. Whoever took the call was more than happy to have a chat and take booking. Wonder what went wrong.

HengDai
12-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Maybe the council shut them down?

samdv
12-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Just checked with them.. Business as usual -- hmm interesting.

PizzaMan
12-09-2013, 12:10 PM
yes - very interesting ...
Well - at least they are still open. I did not want to raise any unnecessary alarms, but it was very strange.

I may as well give you my review :)
Was at the shop on Tuesday, and had a great massage from YaYa. mid 20 yr old from Taiwan. Was a great massage actually and had some good skills in getting out sore spots. Had a lot of great skills actually !

Enjoy!

BrainSex
12-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Just checked with them.. Business as usual -- hmm interesting.

looks like the rent has been paid then.

kho207bob
12-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Just out. Same as before, I got a girl I'd seen before, same service.

cocktus
12-09-2013, 08:03 PM
sounded like a fire drill.

HengDai
13-09-2013, 12:07 AM
How many girls do HD normally have rostered on at a time?

Can anyone PM me their phone number?

BrainSex
13-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Try 07 5679 3568

HengDai
13-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Try 07 5679 3568

Awesome, thanks BrainSex!

the wizard
13-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Good to know where to go when I'm up there visiting the relo's.
Something to look forward to now

texass10in
13-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Dropped into this one for the first time this week. Saw 20yr old chinese girl who was new to Brisbane up from Sydney. She was very nice and excellent body. Typical pricing, $50 inclusive and dropped the kit for an extra $30. Was able to touch here and there, but not quite everywhere :smile:

Body was excellent on this girl. Massage needs some work and a bit robotic when handling the precious cargo, but overall great experience. Would definitely recommend. Saw about 4 girls in the front of the room. The girl who ushered me in was not the same as who gave me the massage, but her body was smoking as well.

Anywho, until next week.

Happy Punting,
Tex

daveweelan82
14-09-2013, 10:12 AM
I called this morning to make a booking she said $100 for 1hour booking. She has to be joking I laughed and hung up

brownwallaby
14-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Dropped into this one for the first time this week. Saw 20yr old chinese girl who was new to Brisbane up from Sydney. She was very nice and excellent body. Typical pricing, $50 inclusive and dropped the kit for an extra $30. Was able to touch here and there, but not quite everywhere :smile:

Body was excellent on this girl. Massage needs some work and a bit robotic when handling the precious cargo, but overall great experience. Would definitely recommend. Saw about 4 girls in the front of the room. The girl who ushered me in was not the same as who gave me the massage, but her body was smoking as well.

Anywho, until next week.

Happy Punting,
Tex

If this review were about a girl or a shop that I frequent I would've said 'ooouuucchh, oh no .....'

brownwallaby
14-09-2013, 10:54 AM
I called this morning to make a booking she said $100 for 1hour booking. She has to be joking I laughed and hung up

I have a feeling they're aware of the exposure these pages have been giving recently .....

astro boy
14-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Tsfrred to general talk

cutepom77
15-02-2014, 09:23 PM
I have a feeling they're aware of the exposure these pages have been giving recently .....

...funnily enough
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/police-launch-lightning-raids-on-massage-parlours-along-the-gold-coast-highway-in-an-attack-on-the-growing-illegal-sex-trade/story-e6freon6-1226827929786

Heisenberg
15-02-2014, 10:52 PM
...funnily enough
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/police-launch-lightning-raids-on-massage-parlours-along-the-gold-coast-highway-in-an-attack-on-the-growing-illegal-sex-trade/story-e6freon6-1226827929786

Owner of the brothel is a fucking idiot, lobby the government to give brothels the same rules as NSW, offer a quality service and we MIGHT go there.

Until then, bugger off and I'll keep spending my money at these joints and they can raid whoever they want, neither the girl or me as the punter are going to talk or admit to doing anything.

Who wants to go and pay $200+ for the starfish treatment and boring-ass CBJ in an FS shop in an industrial estate? seriously.

darthvader
05-03-2014, 04:41 PM
I had some time to spare yesterday afternoon and decided to give 172 Scarborough a try.

As mentioned previously it's an only queen slander house setup with some cafe or something downstairs. Up the stairs and ring the bell I was greeted by probably the most 'hooker looking' ML I have come across yet.

Not in a negative way, but thought worth a mention.

Not sure how many rooms there are but I only noticed 2 on the right, I went into the first one.

Nice enough room with a futon and a massage table. ML came in with a fresh towel which is nice to see.

Got the kit off and did the usual nutsack down to knee move.

The massage was pretty shit if I can be honest. Some tackle tickle which improved the mood but cheap baby oil used sparingly with poor technique.

Time to flip and straight to business without a word needing to be said, which is what works for me and good form in the end.

All in all I like a bit of variety so was worth while in that sense but I don't think they compare to happy dragon, who are both $50 inclusive.

Happy punting!!!

kazuya
08-03-2014, 04:06 PM

Jerry10
09-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the review. So I take it the raids did nothing to slow down the Gold Coast? I'm around the Gold Coast tomorrow. Is Happy Dragon still the place to go? Thanks

The raid is to scare the operator away from the bikies.