PDA

View Full Version : Great Natural Massage on Sussex St

lakeshow
30-08-2013, 02:34 AM
I've been going to this one for a while. They usually have a few Chinese, Thai and Korean girls working.

30 min/$35
45 min/$50
60 min/$60
I think they also have 90 mins.

Hj $20-30 (depending on the girl)
Hj and nude $50

It's not the most stunning of places (unlike Silver Fox) but it's quick to get up and get out. They have a herb place on the first floor, but just keep climbing the stairs up.

Usually a few girls would be sitting on the couch, and when you walk in, one of them would jump up and ask you "massage?", then lead you into the rooms.

On the walls, they have signs that say "massage only, no sexual service" but sometimes they'll ask you upfront as you pay, or you can just ask them during your massage.

The girls aren't as well known as some of the others in the community like Mena, sweety etc. but they did have one girl in particular who was super amazing. Her name was Mimi: kinda petit, tight ass, 150cm tall, on a monday. I don't know where she went, but if you know where she is now, please share!

Let me know if anyone has been up there, or if you have an AR.

Cheers

aussiegaigin
30-08-2013, 06:37 AM
It would be helpful if you could be a bit more specific than "Sussex St".

Travelmate
30-08-2013, 08:18 AM
is this with the one having a GUY standing downstairs ask every single man to go up and have a look
the man usually wear a cap.
That is opposite charlie chan bar

lakeshow
30-08-2013, 08:32 AM
From Brother Ahlungor:

Great Natural Massage Centre - Lvl 2, 392-394 Sussex St, Sydney - 02 9269 0928

lakeshow
30-08-2013, 08:35 AM
There's usually no one downstairs. It's right opposite 7/11 near the corner of Goulbourn St.

(On the left side of the attached photo)

Gucci2012
30-08-2013, 08:38 AM
is this with the one having a GUY standing downstairs ask every single man to go up and have a look
the man usually wear a cap.
That is opposite charlie chan bar

Nah that one's on George St. Hey bro travel did you know there is another registered travelmate on the forum? Only difference is that the other guy ends with a . as in travelmate.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 09:30 AM
There's usually no one downstairs. It's right opposite 7/11 near the corner of Goulbourn St.

(On the left side of the attached photo)

It's next door to Dr Pak's surgery, I knew this shop, been there once before the SL time !

Nothing to write home about really, now that there are so many choices in well known shops.

One word of caution, not sure if they have got better massage tables by now, if not, be very careful when you get off the table at the end !

The table top separated from the legs! Could be dangerous when you are a bit lighter on your feet after your happy ending.

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
30-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Nah that one's on George St. Hey bro travel did you know there is another registered travelmate on the forum? Only difference is that the other guy ends with a . as in travelmate.

yes. There is only one TRAVELMATE. the guy with a DOT is nothing to do with me ...

Chucky
30-08-2013, 03:11 PM
yes. There is only one TRAVELMATE. the guy with a DOT is nothing to do with me ...

The Original Travelmate!

lakeshow
31-08-2013, 09:51 AM
No, the massage tables are better now. And the oil they use is actually really good, especially when they use it for RnT.

I realised SL uses a spray bottle, and the oil dries up quickly. GNM has that nice slippery oil, so when she's on your love stick at the end, it just goes.

OldPing
31-08-2013, 11:56 AM
I have been to this place 2 years back when I was working opposite Hyde Park. It was a mistake. They seem eager but did not what to do. Got a Chinese girl (21), A+, part 1 is a totally nothing, a gentle rub all over the place, part 2, nude hj, and I had to teach her how to do it properly before any damage done to the little bro. But she got baby skin, pink erect nipples and tight pussy. Never gone back. Wonder if they have changed. I prefer to stick with SL and Foxy while in the city and Stanmore on Saturday

lakeshow
09-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Went there again a few days ago.

The girls have all been taught properly on how to do a real massage. No kidding, they actually isolated my shoulder muscles and massaged them, and now they feel really good.

Part 2: I still can't find anyone who uses their slippery oil. It's really good. Especially when they get their fingers between the gap of your leg, right up to that spot where it just teases a little. Gawd, I wanna go back just for that.