PDA

View Full Version : General talk anyone tried selina in CBD Posh?

Dream Walker
30-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Hi guys,did anyone tried selina in CBD Posh? I saw her before when I was looking for another girl in there, she looks nice and sexy but no any AR about her. If any bro tried her before,pls share. Thank you!

yasyeh123
30-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Selina is a gorgeous girl in POSH CBD, 20~25 years old, 168cm, D Cups. Good English. Uni Student.
I think she also work at 316 Massage at Elizabeth Street under the name Cici. (I recognized her at POSH CBD)

Had a 1 Hour session with her at 316 Elizabeth Street. She's got a nice body, very powerful hands, and great massage skills.

Her "Part 2" session was excellent. 20 minutes before finishing, she asked me whether i want some extra or not, which cost $50 extra, and without a doubt, i paid it.
She then started to strip down her dress, she was wearing a white bra, which turned me on straight away since her skins are so soft and smooth.
She climbed onto the table & start doing B2B on my upper body. Slowly moved down to my lower body, applied some oil on her hands and start doing HJ.

I strongly recommend you to have a session with her. She's got a nice sexy ass too.

Dream Walker
30-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Selina is a gorgeous girl in POSH CBD, 20~25 years old, 168cm, D Cups. Good English. Uni Student.
I think she also work at 316 Massage at Elizabeth Street under the name Cici. (I recognized her at POSH CBD)

Had a 1 Hour session with her at 316 Elizabeth Street. She's got a nice body, very powerful hands, and great massage skills.

Her "Part 2" session was excellent. 20 minutes before finishing, she asked me whether i want some extra or not, which cost $50 extra, and without a doubt, i paid it.
She then started to strip down her dress, she was wearing a white bra, which turned me on straight away since her skins are so soft and smooth.
She climbed onto the table & start doing B2B on my upper body. Slowly moved down to my lower body, applied some oil on her hands and start doing HJ.

I strongly recommend you to have a session with her. She's got a nice sexy ass too.

Wow! Nice one bro,thanks a lot!

jellyshots
31-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Have a look in the After Reports section :cool2: