PDA

View Full Version : General talk If you really need to spend $160, do it this way.....Lonely Heart's wallet saving tip

lonely heart
30-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Mate of mind was discussing with me yesterday, hard to get good fun in the city for less than $160/hour. Then we go into how best spend it.

Of course the no brainer will be Kyoto or Sakura, But what about if I want a massage too?? We concluded that Chinese massage are actually not a bad choice given we know some girl who can do good massage for 45 mins for $50. Then you go somewhere else for part 2.

For instance I can bang Holy for $110....that is when she start early, absolutly stunning Aussie gal at Kyoto. Then go to see Foxy Joey or Candy

How would you spend your money in City........

wilisno
30-08-2013, 09:44 AM
That's the reason why those attractive and confident ML's have to go into the FS industry, there's no money in it being ML's with no tips !

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Haha brother LH,

Always have the punters welfare in mind.

I suppose in Candy's case she is OK with it, at least she is the boss so 30 min of legit, she is happy to do.

Not too fair on Joey's part I suppose, I will feel very sorry for her if she got a string of punters just seeing her for part 1

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

mista
30-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Mate of mind was discussing with me yesterday, hard to get good fun in the city for less than $160/hour. Then we go into how best spend it.

Of course the no brainer will be Kyoto or Sakura, But what about if I want a massage too?? We concluded that Chinese massage are actually not a bad choice given we know some girl who can do good massage for 45 mins for $50. Then you go somewhere else for part 2.

For instance I can bang Holy for $110....that is when she start early, absolutly stunning Aussie gal at Kyoto. Then go to see Foxy Joey or Candy

How would you spend your money in City........

Thanks for this thread showing the punters how to get good value.

AHLUNGOR
30-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks for this thread showing the punters how to get good value.

Haha, brother mista,

If you want good value, here's one for you:

Take a 30 min nude B2B massage from the Oasis Thai in Surry Hills for $60.00 - 1 shot.

Then take the train from Central to 501 Newtown and have another session with someone who can massage for $30/30 min and get a free HJ in the end.

All up $90.00 for an hour of fun and relaxation and possible two shots.

If you have the time, why not

Cheers

:smile:

mista
30-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Haha, brother mista,

If you want good value, here's one for you:

Take a 30 min nude B2B massage from the Oasis Thai in Surry Hills for $60.00 - 1 shot.

Then take the train from Central to 501 Newtown and have another session with someone who can massage for $30/30 min and get a free HJ in the end.

All up $90.00 for an hour of fun and relaxation and possible two shots.

If you have the time, why not

Cheers

This option does represent good value however does not include fs.
1 shot of fs beats hjs anyday, well for me anyways...

massagecriticaus
30-08-2013, 10:25 PM
I though lonely heart was our bargain hunter.... Seems even you have to upgrade your budget. Hahaha

lonely heart
31-08-2013, 10:49 AM
I though lonely heart was our bargain hunter.... Seems even you have to upgrade your budget. Hahaha

Well no!! I still roam around bargain place most of the time like Alice's at Ashfield, sometimes Billy's if I am in the area and 501.

The situation I wrote here is quite simple. You want to go for a round of FS plus massage in city area. So most will agree that the base price will be around 160. My comment is all about how to spend it wisely.

Note there are other factor can come into consideration too. For instance someone don't want to change shops, then he may decide to just stay at one shop and do everything there in the hour.

kobe7
03-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Alice's at Ashfield

Can anyone give me a tips on how to get part 2 on this place as I have been here like ten times and got only two part 2 so far?

I was advised to ask the girls by another ML but they keep telling its off the cards.

Skepti10
03-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Can anyone give me a tips on how to get part 2 on this place as I have been here like ten times and got only two part 2 so far?

I was advised to ask the girls by another ML but they keep telling its off the cards.

Be willing to walk away if the ML says she doesn't. Simple as that. (and actually leave)

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 02:09 PM

Are you Asian ??

kobe7
03-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Are you Asian ??

I am asian but mixed with hispanic blood. I look really asian ...I could also speak basic mandarin and Japanese.

So yeah I am confused on this place and The other Ml told me not to tell the boss.

Do I just hand them the extra $50 , this is what I do in SL and CBD Posh?

I just do that from reading the AR report

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I am asian but mixed with hispanic blood. I look really asian ...I could also speak basic mandarin and Japanese.

So yeah I am confused in this place and The other Ml also do not tell the boss.

Well, all I can say is, there are plenty of choices:

From Ashfield, next stop Stanmore then on to Newtown !! I'm sure they all want your business!

Bob's your uncle

Cheers

kobe7
03-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Well, all I can say is, there are plenty of choices:

From Ashfield, next stop Stanmore then on to Newtown !! I'm sure they all want your business!

Bob's your uncle

Cheers

Thanks and do they offer it or you have to tip them in advance (I posted above)?

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks and do they offer it or you have to tip them in advance (I posted above)?

No problem getting nude HJ from all MLs at Stanmore, I always hand over the $50 tip at the beginning and just lay back, relax and enjoy.

And it's good for the MLs too, knowing you are a good customer !! No risk for the massage only ........

Cheers

Travelmate
04-09-2013, 12:00 AM

So yeah I am confused on this place and The other Ml told me not to tell the boss.

Do I just hand them the extra $50 , this is what I do in SL and CBD Posh?

I just do that from reading the AR report

this is the right action and almost promise at least a nude handjob

Skepti10
04-09-2013, 12:09 AM
am I the only one who doesn't commit to the massage until all the extras has been discussed? Maybe it's easier for me since the discussion is usually done in mandarin...

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 01:34 AM
am I the only one who doesn't commit to the massage until all the extras has been discussed? Maybe it's easier for me since the discussion is usually done in mandarin...

These days I almost never ask about extras up front, if the girl is attractive and has no bad reports I will try my luck.
Asking about it up front may put them off a little.
Also I find the best "extras" often come as freebies after you have seen them a few times and you click with them ...
And one of the best things about seeing an ML is not knowing if you are gonna:
A. Get you cock sucked
B. Be able to do DATY
C. Get FS
D. Open slather ...

Not long ago I had a 1/2 hour quickie and was content to get the standards service, then after turning over the hot young slim ML asked me if I wanted sex, I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader as to what my answer was ...

lonely heart
07-09-2013, 12:00 AM

Very good choice of approach. Some girl will pretent and say no. Then you just walk.

With the price and services standard in chinese massage shop these days. it is important to make sure you get what you want. Its not just FS, same goes to asking for hard massage too.

If you want sure bet on both, split your play.

kobe7
07-09-2013, 08:48 PM
this is the right action and almost promise at least a nude handjob

Tried that gave a $50 as a tip upfront on Ashfield got nothing...not even a single tease.Thats the last draw not going back but overall good massage just no part 2 even though some Chinese guys are getting laid, you can hear them.I did it to gamble.

rooter
07-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Nah, I never ask for extras from a ML.
I just relax and enjoy a massage and a HJ.
I fuck too much already: WLs, fuckbuddies, swingers, mates wives, gangbang girls etc
To have a fuck free day or not have to fuck a girl is a special treat for me.
but I have to admit I have fucked a few MLs just out of a sense of obligation and duty - its unchivalrous to say "NO!" when a girl says "Fuck me"

rooter
07-09-2013, 09:02 PM
repeat post ...

CunningLinguist
07-09-2013, 11:27 PM
its unchivalrous to say "NO!" when a girl say "Fuck me"

What is the chivalrous thing to do when a girl say "Fuck you" ... :)

rooter
07-09-2013, 11:29 PM
What is the chivalrous thing to do when a girl say "Fuck you" ... :)

That's easy ... just say "Yes please, Thank-you"
Good manners are always important.

lonely heart
28-09-2013, 11:59 AM
A very good punt this week

Was in Ashfield so went to see If Alice if there is anything new. End up with one of my old favourite Lan Lan. Young slim massage is ok and nice fuck. Really bang for the bucks at $50 +$50 for 45 mins.

Then back in city and feel like more massage, call Candy and she was free so went for another 45 mins massage only with Canday. $150 all up and $10 left for my dinner. So good value.

AHLUNGOR
28-09-2013, 01:56 PM
A very good punt this week

Was in Ashfield so went to see If Alice if there is anything new. End up with one of my old favourite Lan Lan. Young slim massage is ok and nice fuck. Really bang for the bucks at $50 +$50 for 45 mins.

Then back in city and feel like more massage, call Candy and she was free so went for another 45 mins massage only with Canday. $150 all up and $10 left for my dinner. So good value.

That's a great way to spend $150 LH !

Can't comment on the FS part but $50 for 45 min of massage from Candy would be pure gold!

Cheers

DYSLENOJD
28-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Any young nice (relative) talent at Billy's LH?

lonely heart
23-03-2014, 09:28 PM
I keep hearing people say 316 is nice. So break my no city price rule and gave it a try. Knowing someone on the day is surely fuckable(I did her b4 in another shop) She use a different name in this shop and to my surprise she said can't do it in this shop. I though WTF. (And I know that is totally not true.). Left very piss off and $60 out of pocket. Brothers advise again.... Check what can the gal do before you pay a cent.

Now compare to my absolutely stunning punt today. A good half hour with Megan at Waterloo. Yes she is not as young as the gal mention above but still very good in my scoring scale. Then go for a legit massage in LG of galliers for $49. Traveling needed? May be about 10 mins. $139 all up......and that is 1 1/2 hours. Yes I am price winging again....BITE ME!!!!

massagecriticaus
24-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Woo that's is good price. Anyway we can get back to the old billy scale.. $70-$75 1 hr massage and nude HJ??LOL

lonely heart
19-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Sitting in front of PC and just browsing. I remember Alunghor mentioned this old thread so I through I bring this topic up again, Especially now city massage shops start to charge 40 for 1/2 hour, 60 for 45mins and 70 for 1 hour. Is there any where is City/Sydney you can have good fun for at least an hour for $160?

Recap:
1 Newtown is still possible, wether the girl can massage is another story.
2 Many city FS shops now do $110 for half and hour, the $50 can easily buy you a legit thai massage session for 30/45 minutes.
3 Campsie is the bargain basement is Sydney ATM. $49 1 hour thai legit massage. $110 can find you a reasonable fun session in all the usual spots in Campsie.
4 A WL told me its also now possible in 252. I had a few girls there before asking sky rocket price.Now that they not doing so well, Whoever working there is a bit easy on the customer, and lets hope the new owner bring in some new talent.
5 Ashfield is also still possible and just like Newtown, wether the girl can massage is another story. Worse thing is Alice is BS 90% of the time.

So what's your take?

lonely heart
18-02-2016, 07:57 AM
Adding to the $160 mark is a surprise candidate.....Geisha Club in Paddington. That's with their Chinese new year promotion:

Standard Services:
30 Minutes ..... $100
45 Minutes ..... $130
60 Minutes ..... $160
VIP services:
45 minutes ..... $200
60 minutes ..... $250

So how does it stack up against city massage shops.

Girls wise, depends who you see. Momoe and Hanna is sensation. The others are not really my type.
Price wise, you would pay at least the same amount in any other shops with quality like Momoe and Hanna. The VIP services is also amount the best priced in Sydney. again to add that much extra services on top of a standard service will easily cost you the same or more in other shops.

I know there are those who like the illusions that they are fucking a ML in a massage who pretended they don't do FS. For these people I really can't help you. As for the rest, another choice for those who is punting on a budget.

I have to say this again, I miss the days fucking 20 years olds at billy's for a $50 tip :cry::cry::cry::cry:

itouch
18-02-2016, 07:14 PM
Adding to the $160 mark is a surprise candidate.....Geisha Club in Paddington. That's with their Chinese new year promotion:

Standard Services:
30 Minutes ..... $100
45 Minutes ..... $130
60 Minutes ..... $160
VIP services:
45 minutes ..... $200
60 minutes ..... $250

So how does it stack up against city massage shops.

Girls wise, depends who you see. Momoe and Hanna is sensation. The others are not really my type.
Price wise, you would pay at least the same amount in any other shops with quality like Momoe and Hanna. The VIP services is also amount the best priced in Sydney. again to add that much extra services on top of a standard service will easily cost you the same or more in other shops.

I know there are those who like the illusions that they are fucking a ML in a massage who pretended they don't do FS. For these people I really can't help you. As for the rest, another choice for those who is punting on a budget.

I have to say this again, I miss the days fucking 20 years olds at billy's for a $50 tip :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I also miss the stunning Joey in Billy's Burwood shop who offered massage+DD+cim for $50 extra.