PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 Sky a different choice to Holly

massagecriticaus
30-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Own Andy this after report for a while now.

Let get the average bit out first. Sky is a western girl so you can expect the normal standard services from white girls. No bbbj no daty........If you after services, go with the Asian girls.

Sky is the small cute type with a pair knockers to die for. Some people with find her a bit chubby but I think she is really bouncy. As I mentioned the services has not much to write about. She is very talkative though. She told me she is from England but live in NZ for a few years. If you like girls that can have a conversation then you will like her.

I take my session with Sky as an experience as I have not try a white girl for a long time, I wouldn't return for her just yet as Andy got too much other dishes to sample. I still trying to find time to see the hot hot holly.

I can certainly recommend her to you guys. Just bear my comments in mind and decided if you want to sample her with the mentioned short comings. Also keep in mind the price Andy charging is very reasonable in city.

Again choice is yours.........

billionaire
31-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Nice review bro. Notice Holly working these two days. Haven't got a chance to try her.
Now Sky seems to be another option.

How do they look? cute? pretty? I saw Holly's photo, very hot. That would be nice if they are good-looking.